Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belle x69x  (Read 1997 times)

4 review(s) for Belle x69x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Londonlad40

External Link/Members Only   
External Link/Members Only

I met Belle for an hour last week. This meet was an outcall to me in the Earl's Court area. Belle has been on my HL for some time and she seems to be on the 'grid' more often than she used to be.

Arrangements and comms were fine. She arrived ( probably less blonde than her pics ), shared a drink and she went to change appearing in a black slip and Knicks.  Off to the bedroom and soon naked ... Fit, young, petite and open minded. DFK, oral, CIM, rimming, fingering.

Good one hour date at the published rate which I would repeat

LL40

mrhappypants

Would you share more detail about how you made the booking please?

Dave

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  OWO or OW?

mrhappypants

By way of context, I posted this www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97667.0 on the London board a week ago.  Up until  that point there was a grand total of two enquiries about Belle, neither of which threw up any information, prior to my post.

There have been no reviews on UKP and my enquiry got no responses   I have had the profile listed for about 12 months and have made occasional enquiries first by email, then by text and tried phoning along the line of "can you tell me when you accept booking please?"  None of my enquiries got a response and my email was read with out reply.

The profile was first registered in 2010 and then, after 6 years and a week after my query, this review appears.  London Lad has logged in subsequent to my and Shagbambi's comments but has not responded.

Personally I would think very carefully before paying to see the private gallery.

Dave

Offline bestbefore

By way of context, I posted this www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97667.0 on the London board a week ago.  Up until  that point there was a grand total of two enquiries about Belle, neither of which threw up any information, prior to my post.

There have been no reviews on UKP and my enquiry got no responses   I have had the profile listed for about 12 months and have made occasional enquiries first by email, then by text and tried phoning along the line of "can you tell me when you accept booking please?"  None of my enquiries got a response and my email was read with out reply.

The profile was first registered in 2010 and then, after 6 years and a week after my query, this review appears.  London Lad has logged in subsequent to my and Shagbambi's comments but has not responded.

Personally I would think very carefully before paying to see the private gallery.

Dave

Strange because I messaged her on AW today asking if she ever offered incalls and got a reply within a couple of hours - a negative to the question sadly.

I also forked out 60p to see her PG but it isnt worth it. Save your hard earned money!!

Offline shagbambi

Thanks Dave for your perspective.  I have wanted to see Belle for some time - Blonde, seems petite and keenish pricing.  Sadly I think you are correct regarding her being a PG scam

Offline Londonlad40

In response to previous comments

- owo
- my booking was made about a week before the meeting and confirmed via aw the day before she then phoned me from the station to say she was on her way
- I do not ever recollect seeing her number on aw
- I can not comment on her pg
- I think I have been the 'first reviewer' for a couple of my other reviews

LL40

Offline backofthenet

Ok, thanks LondonLad. Am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I too have been unsuccessfully trying to book her for a year!

Was rimming given or received?
Size 8 would you say? What's the face like?

Will persevere!

Cheers

Offline Londonlad40

Sorry what is there to doubt
- rimming given
- size 6-8 but I'm no expert
- pretty face in my opinion

LL40