Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone recognise?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline ChiefAM

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apparently had her previous profile reported but can't put my finger on who she was previously
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:01:45 pm by ChiefAM »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not sure what her previous profile was but hopefully the spelling wasn't as bad as her new profile  :music:

Offline OakTree

Is it me or is Her waist is totally disproportionate to her booty?

Offline cueball

No, it's not you, I see the same thing. Maybe some over zealous photo shopping

Offline p3ngu1n

So is her brain going by some of the sh1te on her profile

Offline PussyLover789

No i dont recognise her, but she has 4 positive feedbacks in one day, thats some going!   :lol:

Offline ProtocolDroid

No, it's not you, I see the same thing. Maybe some over zealous photo shopping

Also look at the colour of and especially the bulge on her forearm in External Link/Members Only.

I think I know who her dad is:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline p3ngu1n

Also look at the colour of and especially the bulge on her forearm in External Link/Members Only.

Looks a bit like my right arm when my wallet's running on 'E'

Offline argyle99

her original profile was a very similar name... she will have got the 4 reviews from previously satisfied punters who have agreed to help her out..

she is gorgeous, and does provide an excellent service... The reason I haven't reviewed is simply that everything about her, the services she offers and her profile is great... but I just didn't feel that she was as into it as her apparent responsiveness (hope that makes sense).. for me that ruins it.. but I'd certainly not suggest that other punters should be put off by my fussiness