Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Dirty Dolly - Farringdon [TOFTT?]  (Read 5056 times)

1 review(s) for Miss_Dirty_Dolly (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline a_test_person

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Miss Dirty Dolly caused a minor flurry of posts on here when she first popped up on AW. Her profile was quite well organised and all the hallmarks of an independent 18yo girl who certainly talked the talk. Sent her a message to see if she was free at any point over the weekend. She replied very quickly, but not clearly. She said maybe, I'd have to message her on the day, close to the time. Note she clearly stipulates that she requires 24hour notice, but doesn't give clients any such notice. I messaged her the next day and she eventually replied to say she had been out pretty late and may not feel up to it, if i give her a shout later she might change her mind. I did and she said she wasn't feeling up to it. (all comms via AW email btw). At this point I moved on and booked a punt for the following Tuesday.

The next day I sent her a message asking if she would be free, no idea why but the little brain seemed to be running with this project. She replied and said yes, but much later in the day. I said OK. We agreed 2 hours.

Closer to the time i sent several messages trying to determine the location and she finally sent it with 15 minutes to spare (luckily it was close by otherwise I'd have cancelled) as well as her phone number.

We delayed then by 30 minutes at her request (no idea why). I arrived at the location and messaged and awaited a response by camping out a bus stop with a bottle of bubbly like a fucking idiot. Eventually she replied and asked me to try the door to the apocalyptic looking mansions apartment block. Nope. She had to come down and let me in. Few flights up we get to the apartment, passing some putrid stenches and depressing sights that are straight out of a JG Ballard Novel. In We go.

The whole apartment is the size of a hotel room. She has a round light on the side rotating coloured disco lights around the sad little room. We sit on a small 2 seater ikea couch and i produced a bottle of sparkling stuff (i asked her beforehand if she was ok to chat over a drink). She asks if she should get glasses and brings two barely clean tumblers. We sit in awkwardness, her staring straight ahead, i ask if everything is OK. She says UhhHuh with a little smile. I'm wondering were the apparently confident and slightly boss girl from the profile and comms has gone. We sit in awkwardness a little longer and I make some strained small talk. How long has she been in London etc. We then get a long spiel on her horrid past. Thrown out by her mother when she stopped receiving benefits money for her when she came of age and put up here by a "friend" in their council flat which they use once every few weeks. We sip the drinks and continue on. No interaction and I'm trying my most charming patter to put her at ease to little avail. She is clearly very very poorly educated, unaware of almost any cultural reference I make. I ask her repeatedly if she is OK to do this, because at this point I was considering leaving. It was just so depressing.

It would all have been easier, but her appearance wasn't helping. She was dressed in jeans and a cheap top. Wearing glasses with slightly too much teeth and spots. [2/10]. Her body was fine, slightly pudgy but young enough for it not to matter, small boobs [6/10].

I use the bathroom. Good thing i showered beforehand because the bathtub is full of clothes steeping in water (no washing machine apparently).

I have her remove my shoes and jeans. We move to the bed. I don't have much confidence in the hygiene situation but noticed no negative issue but i avoided OWO. I went to kiss and she said no kissing (FK on the likes list).  She went down to my boxer glad grown and she excitedly popped up but to say she has a sore jaw so no blowjobs. She demonstrated her clicking jaw. Offputting. I made her sniff for a while then turned her around and she got a rubber and entered her from behind. Nice tight pussy and she seemed to really enjoy it. I did some gentle biting and put my hand around her throat. I manage to last about 20 minutes in various positions, mostly from behind. The sex was fine but lacked the things I like. The kissing, the passion and intensity that so many girls provide.

Deed done i consider leaving. its getting late and I have a depressed state from seeing the other side of the nation and its poor cretinous folk. I didn't have time to say this however because she said she was tired and is it ok if we finish now?

I say yea sure and get the fuck out of this place. Passing as I went past the same horrid smells and noises. As I leave she asks me to do +ve feedback. She reminds me in two AW messages when I don't leave it then asks me not to use her mobile number.

Sorry, this has all been a ramble but the whole thing depressed me a bit and put me off somewhat.

Offline ontherocks

Definitely off the list, thanks for the review and sorry you had a bad punt.

Offline a_test_person

I mean if you can get past her face she might be fine for a 15, 30 min pump and dump. ironic as she insists how much she prefers longer bookings. But i require GFE, which she advertises and doesn't deliver on. The venue far too depressing also.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:40:31 am by a_test_person »

Offline zulu-lance

Thanks for the review, exchanged some messages with her for an outcall, which luckily she declined as she prefers incalls apparently, dodged a bullet there! :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thanks for the TOFTT! Was almost tempted but glad I didn't in the end.

Offline undercoverpunter

Cheers for the review and sorry that you had a shit punt.  Sounds awful.

I did get in contact with her but she declined on grounds of ethnicity.  Bullet dodged it seems.

Offline a_test_person

I wouldn't have minded but it almost seems like she knew exactly what she was doing, advertising a cmpletely different set of experiences than she could deliver, and complete unawareness that as an SP doing that is wrong. I did explain that she was going to piss people off doing that though.

Offline Zeusthedoc

How soon into your two hour booking did you leave then and did you get any of your money back?

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks atp, I had like many others put her on my HL, I sent an email and was preparing to see her next week.

I owe you a drink fella.

Money saved, plenty more girls in the sea

Offline Vivago

KERR....ACK...sound of a bullet whizzing past my ear.

Thank fuck for ageist kunts. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Hyundai

What all the others said. I came so close yesterday but I couldn't get through!!  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

I agree with everything said.

Sorry you had £250 wasted. You have saved an awful lot of guys a lot of money, but I'm not sure if that's any consolation.

Thanks for the warning.

Off the HL. Punters who book her aren't doing themselves or her any favours as she clearly shouldn't be in this line of work.
Her heart doesn't seem to be in it and that's no fun for either party.

Offline tergil

Hydrant

This super-positive AW field report about Dirty Dolly, new today, is so gushing and untypical of a male punter (so many! exclamation! marks!! OMG!!!) that I thought it very suspect. However, the author has 27 feedbacks of his own going back to 2014, some which appear to be from genuine WGs. Love to know what's going on here, given the huge gulf between this account and the OP's punt (along my own experience of being turned down by Dolly in a very flaky way).

External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

Ouch. Sorry you had a bad one. I had a long hard look at her over the weekend and decided against it in the end, as it seems was the case for many of us.

Offline Vivago

This super-positive AW field report about Dirty Dolly, new today, is so gushing and untypical of a male punter (so many! exclamation! marks!! OMG!!!) that I thought it very suspect. However, the author has 27 feedbacks of his own going back to 2014, some which appear to be from genuine WGs. Love to know what's going on here, given the huge gulf between this account and the OP's punt (along my own experience of being turned down by Dolly in a very flaky way).

External Link/Members Only

I would say that the report is genuine. Checking some of his previous reports, I notice they are all for the same type, young and slim. He obviously has a schoolgirl role play fetish as he invariably has them dress up in a uniform he takes to meetings.

Dolly obviously is a moody YMMV type who can be great or rubbish, depending on which side of bed she got out of that morning.

You are not wrong about him being sickeningly gushing. :vomit:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline jamesuk100

the reason she seemed confident on email but not in real life is because this is another kevin profile - you are emailing a guy.

(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=32894.msg457291#msg457291)
(https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30845.msg431074#msg431074)

lots of former girls of his still advertise but its just a pg scam. these girls have been brainwashed/pressured into it. that's why they dont last very long on aw

Offline undercoverpunter

Looks like this negative has got her phone dusty  :D

Emailed her in the middle of May when she was on everyones radar on here; asked if she would be ok with seeing an asian guy.  Got a curt response saying no; fair enough, her preference.

Fast forward to end of July; Good new she says, she'll see me if I make an overnight booking and send her a picture of myself.   :wackogirl:

And then again at the start of this week, she now says she'll be willing to do an hour 'but nothing less'.

Offline a_test_person

Emailed her in the middle of May when she was on everyones radar on here; asked if she would be ok with seeing an asian guy.  Got a curt response saying no; fair enough, her preference.

Fast forward to end of July; Good new she says, she'll see me if I make an overnight booking and send her a picture of myself.   :wackogirl:

And then again at the start of this week, she now says she'll be willing to do an hour 'but nothing less'.

Excellent. Wonder if she still doesn't do Oral or kissing. Not that I'd want to

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, if she's rejected you and then come back out of the blue, then reducing the offer from an overnight to an hour, it seems very desperate. I've not heard of any WGs do that.

But she still hasn't reduced her ridiculous rates.   :unknown:

If she cut them to £100ph, she would get a reasonable amount of business from unsuspecting punters who aren't members here - and maybe even a few on here who have read the review but would still be tempted to try to get more out of her.

I wouldn't recommend any punters send a WG their picture btw, no matter how keen you are to see her.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 11:13:03 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline a_test_person

Was searching the the same area today and it looks like she is now running two profiles. No idea why. New one has more pics

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 07:25:10 am by a_test_person »

Offline Cunning Punt

Was searching the the same area today and it looks like she is now running two profiles. No idea why. New one has more pics

Hidden Image/Members Only

So she is 21 (not 18) and is not particularly facially attractive (she seems to have bad acne) and gives a shit service, but still charges £150!

Good spot. Thanks for the update.

Offline a_test_person

Offline dubhcarr

150 Lizzies PH FKN joke. Meet sounds horrendous.........not my type but P&D is usually 30-40 Lizzies...... is she Alexa tight pussy Romanian in disguise?