Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathalia Matos Brazil - Kensington  (Read 3285 times)

lkiu6433

Who: Brazilian Nathalia Matos - External Link/Members Only
Where: Flat in Kensington near the Sainsburys, Buzzer System, About 10 minutes walk from Gloucester Road Tube Station.
How much: £90
How long: 30mins
When: Feb/March 2016
Comms: Needs you to ring first to make a booking then all text moving forward, her English isn't great (worse on the phone compared to text) but does the job.

Body: Let's be honest the most important bit of the review as I'm guessing most will see her (like I did) primarily for that arse. She is definately the girl in the pics and yes the images on her profile and her instagram are reasonably accurate particularly the selfie pics. She most certainly has a nice big bum with a small waist. It's not as smooth as some of her Instagram pics make out (e.g. this one External Link/Members Only). It is in fact larger (fattier or more jiggly) than her pics and her waist is not quite that trim. Is it the best ass I've seen on a WG? No. Not even in the top 3. But if you are a lover of big asses and PAWGs you will definately be pleased. The rest of her body is slim and helps really make her butt stand out. Her breasts are average nothing to write home about.

Positives: She is pretty much exactly as represented in her pics especially her face (selfie pics I'm referring to not the photoshoot ones from Instagram). If you like what you see in the selfie pics I doubt you'd be dissapointed. Like I've mentioned slim figure, small waist and big jiggly arse.
If it's your thing she is easily led during a booking and was happy to follow my direction. All basic services were delivered including FK. I don't particularly like DFK so can't comment but she seems passive enough where she would probably indulge (YMMV).
Friendly, polite and somewhat eager to please.

Neutral: Her English is pretty bad so there wasn't much conversation. Passive.

Negatives: Facially average although can't complain as she looks just like her pics (probably the closest match face wise is this pic here External Link/Members Only)
The sex was generally just a bit blah, not much passion or enthusiasm from her nor any proactiveness at all. It sort of felt like I was using her admittedly sexy body to masturbate myself into. She is clearly inexperianced or at least appears that way. She was perfectly sweet and did everything I asked but again there was no spark or connection and this wasn't helped by the fact her English isn't great and she was very passive.

Conclusion: Your mileage with her really depends on if you're a bum guy. If you're into big bums (particularly PAWGs) then I'd say she's a must to see despite her average bedroom skills as it's fun enough just to get your hands on it. Luckily, her selfie pics are pretty representative so you can't really go wrong. I, as a bum guy, had a good time and it would have difficult for me not to enjoy myself unless she literally refused services or had a bad attitude which was not the case. She was perfectly pleasant and happy to follow my lead. The price is high however and if she was instead maybe £60 half hour and £100 an hour I'd recommend her all day long.

Return?: Possibly not only because of price. £90 half hour and £170 an hour is not great value for money for her skills despite her body.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:27:16 am by lkiu6433 »

punther

This is a really good review  :thumbsup:

punther

Is it the best ass I've seen on a WG? No. Not even in the top 3.

Who are WGs you feel have a better ass than natalia? -Do you have profile links?

lkiu6433

Who are WGs you feel have a better ass than natalia? -Do you have profile links?

a couple have retired, both funnily enough worked in low-end run down brothels

also hayley of portsmouth, slim body, flat stomach, 24 inch waist and one of the juiciest arses I have ever seen. She doesn't really promote her butt or her pawg-ness on her profile and thank god because I think her bookings would double overnight: External Link/Members Only

punther

a couple have retired, both funnily enough worked in low-end run down brothels

also hayley of portsmouth, slim body, flat stomach, 24 inch waist and one of the juiciest arses I have ever seen. She doesn't really promote her butt or her pawg-ness on her profile and thank god because I think her bookings would double overnight: External Link/Members Only

It is a peach of an ass. Lovely

TERIMAKI

Hey thanks for the review.

Could you tell me a bit more about the feel of the arse? I know a few of the Brazilian girls have quite rubbery synthetic feeling asses cos off the butt silicone. That's a big turn off for me.

Meat and fat over industrial gel any day.

lkiu6433

Hey thanks for the review.

Could you tell me a bit more about the feel of the arse? I know a few of the Brazilian girls have quite rubbery synthetic feeling asses cos off the butt silicone. That's a big turn off for me.

Meat and fat over industrial gel any day.

Her arse is definately real, in fact it's jiggly and bouncy and not as tight and smooth as her images (particularly her Instagram ones) make out. Wouldn't say it was hard or even muscly naturally speaking. 

Online a203203

Just punted her for an hour. All natural. Very hot body. And she's leaving London 'forever' on Monday! Last chance gents. Review to come.