Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulata (Rebekkah) - Cardiff  (Read 4817 times)

6 review(s) for Mulata (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

Was’nt 100 % sure on this girl, thought it would be a major case of Bait n Switch, or that the punt would just be a heartless affair. But still I liked the look of her and Dr Who's previous report was encouraging

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Started the comms out with a text, and was sent a postcode, when nearer the venue phoned the lady who had decent english and was given the precise address.
Got to the door and a Portuguese/Brazilian fella opened the door, obviously the minder and not a terrible case of BnS, he was friendly and sent me into the shagging room, as I walked in I could see a black leg in white stockings. I was then face to face with Rebekka Mulata, who looked just like her photos, only much hotter in the flesh. She was wearing a white bra and white stockings and suspenders with high heels on, she looked smoking hot a proper wow moment. Her tits are enhanced for sure, but I think its the job when the implant goes into the nipple region so no undercupping scarring that for me is very off putting.
Anyway the rates are 60 for half hour 120 on the hour, as I gave her the wedge she held her hand out so I went in to kiss her hand, as I did that she went to kiss my cheek so there was an awkward moment where we nearly headbutted each other. After that gave her a nice Cwtch (welsh hug) and gave her arse a little fondle, which felt superb.
She isnt 100% with the english language but enough to get by, her accent was quite lispy and sexy. I stripped off and laid on the bed, she came over and started rubbing my chest and around the front of my body. I started rubbing her shoulders and she lay on top of me, not full french kissing but lip to lip stuff, this sctually suprised me, she then undid her Bra and those gorgeous brown titties plopped straight out and into my mouth, she preffered the left nipple sucked but I didnt neglect the other bad boy. Her hand wandered down to my boxers and she started tossing me off, I was still kissing and sucking away whilst this was happening.
Then she got the condom out and proceeded to blow me. Not the best blowy Ive had but still decent and made so by the constant eye contact she gave me, gave her a little face fucking but didnt want to push my luck.
She then climbed ontop of me, that was some sight and thought I need to pace myself her, before I knew it I was deep in her clodge. Very nice rhythm with her chewing my neck and chest as we fucked at each other. Then into a Brazilian staple, doggystyle, I put her spread eagle on the edge of the bed then stood up and pounded her hard and deep, not much dirty talk coming from her but a lot of Si Si. I like dirty talk so I encouraged her to fuck me hard, she obliged. Turned her over had a good look at her pusdy and Tits all very nice, I proceeded to fuck her in a few more positions including leg necklace and spooning both ways, then I finally came into the dunky.
Not that much chatter afterwards but we had another little cuddle and I got another squeeze of her fine tits.
I have made arrangements to return so will find out her leaving date then. A great punt and has rekindled my lust for Ebonies in a big way  :angelgirl: :bomb: :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review, and a good looking girl.  I may call in to see her myself before she leaves.  Which part of Cardiff is she in?

Offline HughJardon

Newport Rd area, a usual hotspot for touring Brazilians.
She has a smoking hot Bod, I will return asap  :P

Offline PMAC123

Going to see her tonight if she's available, great review. Also you spooned her both ways?! Were you little spoon? :lol:

Offline PMAC123

Text once and called twice no answer and last logged in yesterday :( dunno if she is off Sunday or has gone

Offline ledley

Tried to see this wg last week and I went to the address and an unattractive brazilian was there. I asked where mulata was and she said she will arrive in a few days. I walked.

sidenote, a blonde with good english works there and she came in to translate and I had nerve to ask if she was working and she said she doesnt do it but she as very special.  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

Mulata I must say had one smoking body, there is another profile called Brazilian Rebekah that is obviously in cahoots with the above profile.
Brazilians can be as bad as Romas in our region for Bait n Switching, I suppose if the replacement is smoking hot then and only then would I stay. Well done for holding strong mate

Offline ledley

Mulata I must say had one smoking body, there is another profile called Brazilian Rebekah that is obviously in cahoots with the above profile.
Brazilians can be as bad as Romas in our region for Bait n Switching, I suppose if the replacement is smoking hot then and only then would I stay. Well done for holding strong mate

yea i was gutted because really wanted to see her. TO be honest that was the first wg at that site that wasn't sexy so i'll let them off

Offline ledley

Just called and mulata is not here. Very misleading having profile live

Offline PMAC123

Just called and mulata is not here. Very misleading having profile live

She is touring, she was in Cardiff for a week and left a couple days after the original review was posted then moved to Bath and onwards. It's not really misleading as her profile currently says London. The location has been accurate and constantly updated.

Offline HughJardon

Spot on Pmac, but at the time of L's post her profile was showing as Location Cardiff. I actually intended returning that night but Ledders saved me a long drive and X amount in Petrol so I thank him for that.
I couldnt catch a break last weekend punting wise, so I did the unthinkable and went to work, Im sad as fuck  :angry:
Mulatas a good punt if you can get her, hope she returns.

Offline PMAC123

Ahhh my mistake, she must have switched it back temporarily then quickly put it back to her current location then for some reason. Woulda been running down there if I saw that too haha.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Pmac I no you had my back there, which is appreciated

Lets hope the Welsh fuck the Portugese in the semis, like this welsh boyo fucked Mulata (she's from portugal and gave me a semi)

np500

This girl is in Cardiff according to her profile or has she just parked it here ?

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Red  :thumbsup: did notice her profile up, along with the Brazillian Rebeka profile she seems to travel with.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also quite a few newbie Brazilians/portugese even Cubans in Cardiff this week.

np500

Faheh Delaney ? I think was her name , only black girl I've seen , touring girl, saw in city center hotel, about a year ago ?( included )  40 min blow job, edged me the whole way while I gazed over the bay as the sun went down on a hot summers evening,  memories !  But will definitely see this mutate girl if free when she's about , due to Hugh's review.

Offline HughJardon

Farah Delaney from Birmingham, Im dying to blast a load over her tits, hope she tours again in our region. Not a great deal of Ebony chicas our way so you've gotta catch em when you can

Offline ampersand

I don't think she is Far ah Delaney from Birmingham - I think that Red may have pleasured so many that he is getting them mixed up. Farah was more mixed race than this lady - not as black as I recall.

np500

No, I meant Farrah delaney from Birmingham is the only black w g I've met before now, I did enjoy my time , but she does have a very large birth scar ! But that apart , all was good , and the view from the 18th floor was brilliant !

Offline HughJardon

Made a return visit here and got to see Brazilian Rebekah and had a great punt.
Great body massive tits and very enthusiastic, a different girl to Mulata.
May draft a seperate review  :P

Offline ledley

Went to see her but she was busy :( so saw poala again, but paola is probably one of the best punts so i was happy. Met mulata before i left and must say her body was anazing, but face im not sure as she just had a steamy session and he make up and hair was stuck to her face. It was very hot though so understandable

Offline dubhcarr

send her back to London not too worn out please!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

np500

Offline HughJardon

She's not there and to be honest I think she's gone home to Brazil Portugal ??

I did phone the number and Brazilian Rebekah greeted me in the skimpiest black undies and Tits bulging out of her bra. So I had another amazing punt. 
Here til Sunday

np500

Read that back Hugh, is she in Brazil or is she here now or are you referring to your first meeting ?

Offline HughJardon

Sorry Red,  Mulatas in Brazil.. Brazil Rebekah is in Cardiff (2 different girls),  she was there with Ledleys last review

By the way,  the receptionist is hot and I've asked already could I slip her one.  It may be on the cards Friday.  That will be a horny punt,  I think she likes old Hughey (Lewis and the News)   :music:

Jester269269

By the way,  the receptionist is hot and I've asked already could I slip her one.  It may be on the cards Friday.  That will be a horny punt,  I think she likes old Hughey (Lewis and the News)   :music:
[/quote]

That's a review worth waiting for in itself Hugh  :thumbsup:

np500

Fucking hell Hugh, you don't half get up to some stuff, but if you don't ask , I'm sure we'll read all about it, well I hope we do , nail it my boy.

Offline HughJardon

She's a brunette,  quite pale lovely body on her big white teeth.

The last time she opened the door and let me in I asked,  am I podging you. She sat down and said no I'm the receptionist sorry,  but all the while she gave me those fuck me eyes and kept being flirtatious.
Now having just seen her a few hours ago she welcomed me in and, I thought it was weird her remembering me, but she gave me a big hug and kiss,  I jokingly grabbed her Ass which we had a giggle over I asked the question again and she just said I'm not working tonight . I'm going back Friday to see what happens.

After that she let me see both the girls,  which is a rareity here,  then Rebekah waltzed in with her brown skin and massive tits. BTW The punt with Rebekah was the best I've had with her.. 5th times maybe the charm.

np500

Think you've cracked it with the receptionist, she must be hearing all the growning and while getting wet she must be gagging for it , offer her a wod of cash, receptionists love cash .

Offline HughJardon

Think you've cracked it with the receptionist, she must be hearing all the growning and while getting wet she must be gagging for it , offer her a wod of cash, receptionists love cash .

It does seem to be the Aphrodisiac of all women everywhere.
I offered up Readies but her playing hardball has got me the hornball.

Always the way,  I'll update though.. Hopefully  :unknown:

Offline PMAC123

I don't think I've seen a receptionist at the Brazilian place and I've been there three times?

Unless it's this slim one with slightly coloured hair who answered the door once when I was trying to see someone, I banged her as it was a good B&S and ended up being a great time but never managed to find her advertised anywhere which I thought was weird.

Sexcycle

Where is this place ?
Not gone Brazilian yet. YET !

Offline HughJardon

I don't think I've seen a receptionist at the Brazilian place and I've been there three times?

Unless it's this slim one with slightly coloured hair who answered the door once when I was trying to see someone, I banged her as it was a good B&S and ended up being a great time but never managed to find her advertised anywhere which I thought was weird.

I thought you would have seen the receptionist Pmac as I know, like me you like your Latin ladies.
She's not there all the time though and to be fair she would make crap security if shit went down,  but maybe she could smother troublemakers with her bulbous Tits,  I'd be well naughty if so.

Offline HughJardon

Where is this place ?
Not gone Brazilian yet. YET !

Newport Road area pal

Offline PMAC123

I thought you would have seen the receptionist Pmac as I know, like me you like your Latin ladies.
She's not there all the time though and to be fair she would make crap security if shit went down,  but maybe she could smother troublemakers with her bulbous Tits,  I'd be well naughty if so.

Nope never! Every time I've gone the door has been answered by the girl I've seen. It's not the one I was talking about based on your bulbous tits comment either because she was pretty slim. Colour me intrigued lol update us.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:40:22 pm by PMAC123 »