Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Carmen- TOURS- nice GFE-Very pretty girl  (Read 2847 times)

18 review(s) for ~SENSUAL CARMEN~ (14 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only
Recently met Sensual Carmen 26, all 5'3" of her. All her head pictures are pixelled out. So your mind fills in the blanks and for once I was not disappointed. The pictures in the gallery are of Carmen. She really is quite beautiful, with a very pretty face. broad kissable lips. Hair slightly longer than shoulder length, she's not a natural blond. Her body is a temple to be worshipped, smooth tanned skin with nicely proportioned breasts that look amazing and nice nipples. She has a couple of tattoos. Lovely pussy that's quite responsive. Fab arse and for £50 you could bang her back door as well. Very tempted, but decided not to. Little hands, little feet all make this lovely, lovely package.

Booked on the day, knocked on the door. It opened, walked in and as I say woa there was this small pocket rocket. Paper work (£150 for the hour) out the way showered and into a clinch. Now I really enjoy FK and whilst we did FK it was light. I was disappointed for she has lovely lips that you want to make the most of. only light tongue action. We ended up on the bed and she went down on me and gave a lovely BJ, worked away at it like a goodun. Actually she gave me a couple of sessions of OWO. She was also up for receiving oral as well. Doesn't really like fingering. Also I asked if she would do rimming and so she did, bloody hell it felt really good.
 On with condom and we did several positions. Cowgirl she was sitting upright on me and those lovely boobs bouncing away .............Eventually I unloaded into her mouth. She hung over my old boy making sure she had collected the lot and disappeared into the bathroom.
Her English is about 35% and does really well in trying to deal with conversation
The remaining time I just couldn't get enough of looking at the beautiful naked body of Carmen.
This was a lovely session with a beautiful girl who knows what she is doing and I would hope to see her again- yes most definitely

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT because there was only one previous review - and that was negative.  :hi:

Glad you enjoyed and seems she provides a reasonable service, but seems a tad overpriced in my book, particularly with only light FK, doesn't like fingering and not much English.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:11:11 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline ducky66

Thx Mr M for review. She was better than Mysterious Evelyne (External Link/Members Only I need to book smth local for weekend as my pre book punt was disaster .....

Offline MrMatrix

Thx Mr M for review. She was better than Mysterious Evelyne (External Link/Members Only I need to book smth local for weekend as my pre book punt was disaster .....
Well as you realise I've met Mysterious Evelyne some months ago and had a really good time, definitely recommend her. However I would spend the extra and see Carmen again. Completely different shags both excellent. Who was your pre book punt with?

Offline ducky66

With Lissa 25 (External Link/Members Only) when I called her on Wednesday she confirmed booking and service and ask that I should call day before punt witch is today and saw on her profile that she change her location to London and phone number as well. In that time of booking she does incall's in Crawley.

Offline MrMatrix

I suspect Lisa will be back. wait and watch Ducky. She does look nice :hi: :hi:

Offline ducky66

Maybe who known, so far she's tour's: Leicester, Crawley now London, she sound's nice over he phone. But my little fella  can't wait ;)

Offline MrMatrix

ducky - did you ever get to see Lisa. I saw her couple of months ago, very pleased to have met her. :thumbsup:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice to hear you had a good time  . 25yrs old ... is that really the age ? The pics look really good bodywise but what about her face , how attractive is she ? What do you think about value for money ? For a Polish WG definitely seems to be at the high end of the price range  :wackogirl: What's your opinion ?  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

Nice to hear you had a good time  . 25yrs old ... is that really the age ? The pics look really good bodywise but what about her face , how attractive is she ? What do you think about value for money ? For a Polish WG definitely seems to be at the high end of the price range  :wackogirl: What's your opinion ?  :hi:
Facially shes a 9-10. I intend to see her again.