Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English faye - Birmingham - Harbone  (Read 3037 times)

Hussey8332

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Ok guys saw this girl today on aw and thought let's give it a go. Comms were very good, she replied straight away. Time agreed with her. She lives in a modern apartment complex in the harborne area of Birmingham. Parking is a big problem and very difficult to find a place on the side streets. The property is on main busy road and is not easy to find.

Eventually found the right place. Magic door opened and behind the door, a petite blonde with flat chest and not the most attractive face. She states she has the looks of an ex model, more like an ex junkie. Could smell some Canabis in the flat and someone else in one of the back rooms. I wasn't going ahead with this punt. Asked her if she did owo and dfk, said she doesn't do it, so I asked why she put it on her profile, she says I have cuts in my mouth from my daughter hitting me so I don't do it, more like the pimp in the back. I said apologised and left. Thank god I did not stay. Probs have caught something from her.

If you disagree go ahead at your own peril.

getonit

Yet another one from this group and shit like the rest of them.  If you are directed to the flats opposite harbourne baths just keep driving like myself and other members should have done.

Hussey8332

Yet another one from this group and shit like the rest of them.  If you are directed to the flats opposite harbourne baths just keep driving like myself and other members should have done.

First time in the harborne area. Am not local to the place, was only in he area due to work purposes. Thanx for the heads up though.

Andy61

Nearly did the same once - drove to the area and there was nowhere to park so called her to ask advice - sounded drunk or on drugs - so kept driving

Offline smiley9

Sorry to hear that Hussey yet another one from the Group Birmingham Dolls Agency. Pity you didn't check the reviews already on UKP about them  :dash:

Offline smiley9

« by smiley9 on: May 17, 2016, 06:50:55 pm »

West Midlands / Re: lexi lou xx in Harborne Birmingham
« by fenderswoop on: April 08, 2016, 08:06:00 pm »
Looks like this is the third negative for Birmingham Dolls

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88576.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83617.0

It would appear that all 3 of us were duped into thinking we were seeing an independent through AW but it turned out to be the agency Birmingham Dolls.

Offline fenderswoop

Perhaps its got to the point where compiling a list of all of the "independents" on AW who are actually working for Birmingham Dolls is needed.

Hussey8332

Sorry to hear that Hussey yet another one from the Group Birmingham Dolls Agency. Pity you didn't check the reviews already on UKP about them  :dash:

Well I would have checked it if I knew she belonged to the group.  :hi:

James999

Hussey8332

But the profile say's shes' 32D  :sarcastic:

You'd be lucky if you can get a b cup on her let alone a d. Am still glad I didn't go ahead

Offline Bencannon:)

I was actually gonna punt her on Friday but I couldn't get through on the phone. 

Whom ever did the profile knows there stuff as it's wel written & alluring.

Offline smiley9

I was actually gonna punt her on Friday but I couldn't get through on the phone. 

Whom ever did the profile knows there stuff as it's wel written & alluring.
  Yes all the profiles are virtually carbon copies well written but bare little resemblance to the girl you meet or the services you get   :thumbsdown:

Offline Boundless

Thanks for the heads up mate, def one to avoid.

I think she sums it up when she says "I may be new to AW but I'm not new to this industry so I know all the tricks!"

Seems like she certainly does.

Also she can't spell her name, it's signed Fay.

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the heads up mate, def one to avoid.

I think she sums it up when she says "I may be new to AW but I'm not new to this industry so I know all the tricks!"

Seems like she certainly does.

Also she can't spell her name, it's signed Fay.
Yeah Sam its not even her who wrote the profile its the agency Birmingham Dolls  :dash:

Offline em875

Offline smiley9

Is this the same faye...

External Link/Members Only

? Now in London?

I doubt it if you check the pics at the top of the thread Faye was White and Blonde  :lol:

:drinks: