Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vale of Glamorgan potential scam profile  (Read 1816 times)

thatguy

I'm sensing too good to be true, fake profile, or PG Scamster!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

No photo matches on GRIS or tineye for the main profile photo !

Looks hot if its not fake

np500

some one who's not got anything lined up should mail her like now , if real, brilliant, but does look too good to be true ? We live in hope !

Richard_Morgan98

Hi,

Have mailed her this afternoon, no reply yet though,

Rich

np500

Well,  I sent an e-mail one hour ago after I posted on here in the name of research of course, and it's not been read , considering she only logged on to a w today it's either a scam or shes been on her back all day, you decide. ?

Offline dcpunt

External Link/Members Only

Maybe another PG scam?
Signed up today as well.

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Funny how both logged on today, both only have one picture to view but both have a private gallery and both have no phone number and both are in unusual towns ? All a bit of a coincidence ?

np500

Oh, and e-mail still not read, if you had just set up a profile for the first time, you would at least be interested in your inbox !

Offline dcpunt

I normally don't punt outside of Cardiff, but I would be in my car on the A470 now if she is real.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

np500

Monique bird still not read e-mail, got to be scam .

Randolph69

Monique bird still not read e-mail, got to be scam .
Agreed, all signs point to a PG scam.

Pretty girls though, EE probably, be nice to know who they really are.

np500

Yes, still not read e-mail,  so with no phone number, she's not taking bookings, I'll bet who ever she is , she has no idea guys are e-mailing her for sex ! Has anyone e-mailed  the other girl ?

Offline dcpunt

Yes, I have.
Same story. She has not read the mail yet.

np500

Well, the e-mail was never read , and now the profiles gone, scammer .

np500

And that Natalie bird , gone.

np500

Yes C B  , I was referring to monique in my last but one post, both scammers, but more than likely it's one guy / person putting them up, obviously the same person put the two up, arsehole springs to mind !

Randolph69

Yet another scam profile:

same quoted rates, similar wording, same PG price, and like the others all PG photos are NN.

np500

Scam, Thay are so inventive !   same old shit, as you say R69, all I can say is, if your real e-mail me, I'll not hold my breath and not waste my time , cheers.

Offline dcpunt

np500

Yep exactly the same as the others, some cheep twat trying to make money off the backs of us guys, like we don't spend enough !

Randolph69

Here's another PG scam:

If the scammers bothered to alter the private gallery rate occasionally (it's always £1.20 for 24 hours) it might not be so damn obvious.