Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Chyna x Croydon  (Read 2819 times)

10 review(s) for Chyna-x (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Chyna-xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline nervouspunter52

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 27.05.16

Fee: £80 30 minutes

Services: OW, 69, Cowgirl, Doggy

I saw Chyna’s profile pop up in Croydon again, and as I’m a sucker for massive boobs, I called and asked if she was available the following day. She text me the address in the morning, and about an hour before our booking she text and asked if there was anything specific I wanted her to wear, which I thought  was a positive.

After a few parking problems, I called and she gave me to apartment number. No concierge, so I just walked past and headed for the lifts. She answered the door, and she seemed a fun girl, pretty as her photos. She is definitely bigger than her photos suggest, and won’t appeal to every punter. She is a BBW, and as well as having massive J cup tits, also has a rather large gut and a massive round arse.

She showed me to the bedroom, and asked me for a drink. This is where I generally like the WG to take charge, but the Chyna asked where I wanted her. I asked about kissing and she said she doesn’t do kissing, she’s not a kisser. Now her AW profile says French kissing, there was no discretion, just doesn’t kiss. Anyway, I suggested we started with some oral, out comes the condom. Her AW profile again says OWO at discretion, but there was no discretion, just covered oral.

Rant over, her oral was good, she had a good speed and a bit of deep throat too. I suggested she moved around for some 69. Now her arse is MASSIVE, so finding her pussy was kind of like delving into the unknown. We continued like this for a few minutes before she climbed off my face and onto my cock for some cowgirl. This was good, playing with her massive tits as they swung around happily. She stared seductively at me during this position, I asked her to slow down as I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer and I was right, I popped into the condom.

Clean up and a quick chat, and before I knew it she had another condom in her mouth ready for round 2. More covered oral before I suggested we try some doggy. This was great as her big arse looks good being fucked, but I knew I wasn’t going to pop again, so I gave up and cleaned up.

Overall, she is a beautiful BBW, with massive natural J cup tits. I left feeling happy, if not a little disappointed about the covered oral and kissing. Guess it’s my fault for not checking the services first. Would I return? Probably not, I thought she was expensive for the services provided.

Positives: Amazing tits, eye contact during sex, friendly.

Negatives: No kissing, covered oral, doesn’t lead.

Online pumps

Very disappointing a British girl would have such a miss leading profile.

She's even written loads of profile Jazz about spitting or swallowing cum in her little write up.

ultimately the buck lands with the punter for not confirming before paying....it happens to the best of us.

good review - How fresh was she up in her crotch area? soap and perfume or just clean....

Offline nervouspunter52

She was clean, no presume detected.

I know it's my fault for not checking...shame, onto the next one...

Offline nervouspunter52

Yeah she definitely looks better in pictures...

Online pumps

I wanted to see her again and put my head into all of it, as I did a 15min quickie with her all covered services.

dunno about returning for longer now

Offline nervouspunter52

She's here until Monday, I'd prefer to take a risk with whoever is working at pizza express parlour than see her again, at least you kind of know what your going to get...

Online pumps

She's here until Monday, I'd prefer to take a risk with whoever is working at pizza express parlour than see her again, at least you kind of know what your going to get...

dunno if I agree with that haha unless your another Spanish speaker and able to communicate and get everything you want at a latina whore house  :sarcastic:

Online pumps

Just messaged her on AW to confirm is OWO is available and the reply was  :thumbsup:

I'll see - either her or miss carter later hmmm

Offline Stealthmode

I saw her at a hotel in Croydon around 6 months back, i cant remeber if i did a review.

I got OWO with no hassle, she can DT but not for long. The main issues I had was that she hated pre cum so kept stopping and she flat out refused a facial even though it is listed as a like. I came on her tits but dont like being lied to.

Facially she looked good, definitly bigger than her pics, but i didnt mind.

Nice enough girl though, which is why i wasnt on here straight after with A negative i regards to the non facial. So would rate it neutral, but would have been a positive.

Offline Stealthmode

Just messaged her on AW to confirm is OWO is available and the reply was  :thumbsup:

I'll see - either her or miss carter later hmmm

How did it go with miss carter? I have a 30min DT session on my phone i look back at from time to time. I remember when she was priced lower with an additional discount £10 for oral only sessions. Shame
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 06:14:24 pm by Stealthmode »

Online pumps

How did it go with miss carter? I have a 30min DT session on my phone i look back at from time to time. I remeber when she was priced lower with an additional £10 for oral only sessions. Shame

not booked it yet, I'm pondering over miss carter or a hungarian with a big ass for later.  decisions decisions hmmm

Offline Stealthmode

not booked it yet, I'm pondering over miss carter or a hungarian with a big ass for later.  decisions decisions hmmm

Im more into OWO & DT, and Miss Carter is a pro in that department.

But i also like my phat arses. Luckily im going to Dominican Republic next month, should be a truck load of that type.

Online pumps

Im more into OWO & DT, and Miss Carter is a pro in that department.

But i also like my phat arses. Luckily im going to Dominican Republic next month, should be a truck load of that type.

Problem is  when it comes to seeing a prossie more than once.... I'm rarely about that life.

Is it a punting holiday? Sounds fun. would love to see a lil report on findings if it is!

Offline Stealthmode

Problem is  when it comes to seeing a prossie more than once.... I'm rarely about that life.

Is it a punting holiday? Sounds fun. would love to see a lil report on findings if it is!

16 guys heading out there for a long overdue lads holiday. So bad intentions guaranteed.

I only punt here every few months when the missus is acting up. But out there every day for definate. Apparently all nighter is around 2500 pesos which is around £40.

Online pumps

16 guys heading out there for a long overdue lads holiday. So bad intentions guaranteed.

I only punt here every few months when the missus is acting up. But out there every day for definate. Apparently all nighter is around 2500 pesos which is around £40.

Sounds good!