Author Topic: Jessy UK - Liverpool  (Read 1502 times)


2 review(s) for jessy uk (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is one to avoid guys. And it's a shame because has the body and attitude to be a very good whore.

Before I continue with this review, take a look at her profile... done it? Ok, now just FORGET everything you've just read.

The pic is, by her own admission, a few years old.
Her listed age is, again by her own admission, a few years younger. She wouldn't tell me her real age when I casually asked in conversation.

Looks: Naturally beautiful girl. Nice brown eyes. A little too much makeup I thought though.
Age: I'd estimate early 30s
Body: nice rather large bum, little cute tummy, natural C cup breasts. One nipple pierced.
Ethnicity: could pass for middle eastern - strong Manchester accent.
Attitude: very friendly and polite girl but obviously an amateur and no idea what's expected of. WG. Chatty though.

Location was a certain central based hotel by Lime Street. She asked me to give her 20mind to get ready when I was outside. 15 mins later she txt me room no. She opened the door in red lingerie and a short silk robe.

"Apologies for the smell of weed" she laughed. I didn't mind, I don't smoke it myself but whatever. Handed over the money (£50 for 30mins) and couldn't wait for this "porn star experience" she apparently does. Well I don't know what porn she's been watching because the experience went like this...

Things I specifically booked for but never received despite her "likes" list:
Rimming (me on her) refused
Pussy eating refused "I don't really like it"
Kissing refused (she stuck her cheek out when I went to kiss her)
Fingering refused

Owo was... ok. Nothing special.

Fucked her doggy then missionary. I asked her to talk dirty and she said "no! I'm a good girl!" And laughed. So I told her to swear at me and call me names as I'm fucking her. She tried her best but was obviously an amateur at this game.

In the end I pulled out and used her ass cheeks to wank my cock, fucking them and spurted up her back. She shreaked "my hair!" but I didn't get her hair anyway.

All in all it was a disappointing punt. She's told me she's a shop assistant by day (yh, and it fucking shows love) and is only doing this to save enough to go to Florida with her 11yo daughter (clue to her real age maybe).

Afterwards we chatted while we dressed. She then asked if I'd paid yet (???!!!)

So all in all, if you have a thing for vanilla sex or hearing the word "no" all through your punts book her. Otherwise I could've got the same service from the Mrs.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:42:57 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline fairfield

Shame about the punt, M J. Thanks for the heads up tho, am vanilla thru and thru meself - but thx to your fact-finding tour, can see she's too faint of heart even for me.

Integral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry you had a shit punt Spritz.

Your review did raise a chuckle though!  :D

Profile's gone by the way so you must have been the last of the "florida fund"...

Offline MJ.spritzen

Quote
Sorry you had a shit punt Spritz.

Your review did raise a chuckle though!  :D

Profile's gone by the way so you must have been the last of the "florida fund"...

Thanks Integral. Im having a poor run of luck lately. All im asking for is for the girl to do whats listed on the tin. If they dont wanna do it dont tick the "likes" box!!

Although part of me is kinda glad i've basically fucked a normal girl who works in a shop who was hard up for cash. She had no idea what to do which could've been cute, but for an experienced punter was just damn annoying.

No more 0 feedback girls for MJ.spritzen i can tell you.

Offline strongbow

Another poor review from liverpool..you guys are having some some shocking punts..why do these girls even bother
just money grabbers who are not in it for the right reasons...i hate it when a so called wg dosent even act half interested and moans on about not doing this and that when its on her list..i hope you guys find some some decent girls soon...onwards and upwards..

Offline CoolTiger

Sorry you had a shit punt Spritz.

Your review did raise a chuckle though!  :D

Profile's gone by the way so you must have been the last of the "florida fund"...



Back on...