Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff - BustyNiki  (Read 13403 times)

mutualrespect

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went to see Niki when I was in the area on business August 2010 and she made such an impression I thought I had better put it on here.

She was lovely, talkative and very, very energetic. Her body was superbe and she clearly really took care of her self as she was very physically fit and flexible.

She works out of her flat in central Cardiff. She is from Poland originally but do not let that put you off. Her English is fantastic and she's very happy and in control of her own life. She was very connected with me and afterwards we talked a lot and run well over the time. I'd have gone to see her again but I was only in the area for a few days and live many, many miles away.

The services she advertised were accurate and she was meticulously careful during our meet which gave me piece of mind.

Offline PuntingPete

Blimey, it took you nearly 2 1/2 years to write that recommendation  :D

I see she's still around though, she's one of those girls I've always meant to see but somehow never got around to.  :hi:

mutualrespect

When I joined the forum I went through my feedback given on AW and had a trip down memory lane so thought I'd post on here so you all could share.

Crazy how time flies!

Offline wonky

I saw Niki recently as I was in the area and needed something to do quickly. She was able to accommodate me within 30min and she was quite bubbly to talk to. I think her pictures flatter her and I did seem to have some fake tan on me by the end.. She's not really my type but she has a very decent price and was very plesent. Would reccomend :)

Offline Daffodil

I saw Niki recently as I was in the area and needed something to do quickly. She was able to accommodate me within 30min and she was quite bubbly to talk to. I think her pictures flatter her and I did seem to have some fake tan on me by the end.. She's not really my type but she has a very decent price and was very plesent. Would reccomend :)

I agree that her pictures flatter her. I recall she's shorter and squatter than you'd think by looking at the pictures.

Offline wonky

Yep.. But she was plesent and that goes a long way :) I recently saw HollyC or Holly welsh or jazmin.. Or what ever she's called. She was very cute and attractive but the personality and service wasn't right so she lost a lot of points there (although to be fair she doesn't say that's what her service is about)

SirFrank

I agree that her pictures flatter her. I recall she's shorter and squatter than you'd think by looking at the pictures.

have to agree. I had a great time with her - real GFE with lots of kissing but her pictures flatter her. I wouldn't describe her as 'fat' but her stomach was very 'soft/flabby' when I met her. I want a girl to have a stomach you can bounce coins off

SirPhilipXX

have to agree. I had a great time with her - real GFE with lots of kissing but her pictures flatter her. I wouldn't describe her as 'fat' but her stomach was very 'soft/flabby' when I met her. I want a girl to have a stomach you can bounce coins off
I see she is now offering incalls reduced to £80 ph inclusive, with owo and cim on the menu. All credit to her: at that price and with her feedback she deserves to be a very busy girl indeed (even if she doesn't have a stomach like Jessica Ennis!)

Great to see that not all WGs are raising their rates to stupid levels.

SirFrank

I see she is now offering incalls reduced to £80 ph inclusive, with owo and cim on the menu. All credit to her: at that price and with her feedback she deserves to be a very busy girl indeed (even if she doesn't have a stomach like Jessica Ennis!)

Great to see that not all WGs are raising their rates to stupid levels.

yeah I agree - in fairness great service for a great price. I know lots of girls who trade on 'british girls' tags but think that gives them the right to charge double

Offline Daffodil

I agree her attitude and service is very good. She did deny me a service (filming) when I saw her (can't remember if it was listed on her profile or if I asked beforehand) which wasn't great.

In terms of looks and fitness, it does matter. Where she used to live she had access to a free gym. If she'd just use it she'd probably be the number one girl in Cardiff!

But for the price, I guess it is difficult to complain.

Offline PuntingPete

That's not on her enjoys list!  :sarcastic:

Jessica Ennis - now that would be a punt of a lifetime  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

That's not on her enjoys list!  :sarcastic:

Jessica Ennis - now that would be a punt of a lifetime  :thumbsup:

haha - I can imagine the pre-amble - anything you want me to do for you when we meet? yeah any chance you could wear your gold medal and nowt else?  :cool:

Offline wonky

to follow on from my earlier comment and some later comments by others in the 'negative'  thread for this girl..  she does seem to have an attitude on her... To add to my experience when i first rang her she answered in a pretty rude way... and demanded to know why i was ringing again.  I proceeded to tell her that i'd never called her before (which I hadnt).. after that she was fine and when i arrived at her apartment (which she advices we park in the near by superstore which is about 150m walk to her apartment (but it's a gated community so this seems sensible)) she apologised for her earlier phone manner and explained that someone had been harassing her the previous night on a similar number...  anyway once that had been cleared the meeting was good...

So as not to come across as her 'pimp' she has updated her profile picture recently and she's looking very good in it.. as i've said before it's quite flattering :) lol but anyhow.. for the price... ;)

And just to have my 2 cents worth the negative comments are all well and good but it must be hard for these girls... even on a site like this we get 'trolls'.. I can only imagine (which i'd rather not) what these girls have to put up with on a day to day basis.. and knowing my previous girlfriends mood swings can be rather dramatic!! so i'd say this girl is pretty good on a good day... :D  on that note i need to make a negative review on someone else..

W out

valleypunter

I have seen Niki 3 times and enjoyed every visit!

renton69

I saw Nikki once... way back, has to be three plus years ago... thought she was a porker.  friendly enough but her photos were much better than the real thing... she used to have another page on AW as well.  On the other profile she wore a black wig and called herself Busty..somthing else - I can't remember the exact name now.  On close inspection though the photos were clearly of the same girl and taken in the same location.  Needless to say I didn't make a return visit.

GeeWiz

I saw Nikki once... way back, has to be three plus years ago... thought she was a porker.  friendly enough but her photos were much better than the real thing... she used to have another page on AW as well.  On the other profile she wore a black wig and called herself Busty..somthing else - I can't remember the exact name now.  On close inspection though the photos were clearly of the same girl and taken in the same location.  Needless to say I didn't make a return visit.

Think you mean her ex flat mate Busty Kate.  Great knockers, she was lovely.

renton69

Must have been her twin then - the dark one looked the spit of Nikki, but obviously dark haired.  Did you ever see them both in the same place at the same time?...  lol. 

Offline ampersand

I didn't see them at the same time, but have seen both - they are not the same person!! I endorse what Geewiz says - superb boobs -  much better than Niki.  Overall, Kate was a better punt and got better each time I saw her.  Wish she would return!

GeeWiz

Must have been her twin then - the dark one looked the spit of Nikki, but obviously dark haired.  Did you ever see them both in the same place at the same time?...  lol.

Kate met me at the gate one time - in casual clothing - and took me up to Nikki who had all the gear on.  During the walk I soon wish I'd booked to see her instead.

Offline ampersand

I agree that Niki is flattered by her photos. Definitely bigger than she appears to be and frankly I wouldn't describe her as 'busty'. I was quite disappointed with the size of her books.

SirFrank

Yeah Nikki is on the soft side - bit of a gunt. She was a decent punt though

Offline biker-boy

Busty Nikki and Busty Kate are TOTALLY different WG's. They were working together from a number of locations throughout Cardiff but 'Kate' left last year.

As proof, they're both still in the 'Cardiff' section on AW; Nikki on Page 2, Kate Page 7 - don't understand that latter part though.
(Someone feel free to add links, please).

Offline ampersand

Kate hasn't disabled her AW profile - hopefully this means that she will return at some point.

Offline scout

A few years ago, I saw the two together as a duo. Kate, tiny but pretty and with the *best* tits. Niki, as described - just so, so.  But both were decent girls, and helped me to a couple of memorable finales.

The duo bit wasn't great - far from hardcore girl-on-girl action (ooh look, our tongues touched - phwoar eh, eh? kind of thing). However they were the bargain of a lifetime - one of them failed to show on a previous visit, so they did me an hour for 70 quid. 

ncf

Yeah Nikki is on the soft side - bit of a gunt. She was a decent punt though

now she lost some weight and is on gym training now, looks very good
Our nikki returns to form!!! :yahoo:
after long break I was today :-) good job

OldAdmin

Posting about yourself are you?
Your email address matches the one on your profiles  :rolleyes:

Offline ledley

Posting about yourself are you?
Your email address matches the one on your profiles  :rolleyes:

haha now she just looks stupid.... and fat  :sarcastic:

SirFrank

Seriously wtf? Why do girls join and the very first post is about themselves. They must be fucking stupid. That said if she's joined a gym I might pop down and see her soon to give her a personal workout!

Offline Daffodil

Seriously wtf? Why do girls join and the very first post is about themselves. They must be fucking stupid. That said if she's joined a gym I might pop down and see her soon to give her a personal workout!

What is more stupid is when they join, like this one, with their own email address and pretend to be a punter  :dash:

Welsh and Proud !

Rather than a workout Sir Frank, maybe you could fuck some sense into her :dance:

SeekingtheTruth

She has moved to London, seems that getting busted on the welsh board made her run away  :lol:

Offline PuntingPete

Shame, I never saw her but on the hole sounds like she was a good punt at parlour prices too  :thumbsup:

SirFrank

Rather than a workout Sir Frank, maybe you could fuck some sense into her :dance:

Haha. That would be a two man job me thinks  :lol:

Surprised she's moved to the smoke. I wonder if she's gone for good

Offline wonky

She's back by the looks. Only a tour. Have her prices gone up?

Offline ampersand

They have indeed - by £10.  It is amazing the effect a few days away has.

In the two years since I first saw her, her rate has gone up by just under 30%.

I wonder if Adam would reinstate her account to allow her to explain why. ..........

Offline MikeBWales

She was always good for a cheap punt to be honest but now with the price rise I wonder if she'll lose business.  Her pics do show her in a better light than in real life.  I won't be seeing her again though as I cancelled an appointment due to work commitments and she flew off the handle saying I was to never contact her again!  Good job there's another however many tens of thousands more profiles to get through!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:42:44 am by MikeBWales »

Offline odynsfee

I saw her a while back and she started getting a bit irate with me because I had trouble finding the place, it was one of my earlier punts so I sort of put up with it not really knowing what to except so to speak, if it happened now I would just walk, in fact I wish I had then because it was a shit punt anyway as in very little enthusiasm and she was quite plump and stumpy, her photos are misleading IMOA , all she wanted to do is talk a lot boasting to me that she had told a punter to fuck off that very day to which I replied that what if he left a negative comment on AW, fuck him she said as I have plenty of positive feed backs and know one will believe him, fucking charming!!.
I haven't been back for a repeat..

SirFrank

I saw her a while back and she started getting a bit irate with me because I had trouble finding the place, it was one of my earlier punts so I sort of put up with it not really knowing what to except so to speak, if it happened now I would just walk, in fact I wish I had then because it was a shit punt anyway as in very little enthusiasm and she was quite plump and stumpy, her photos are misleading IMOA , all she wanted to do is talk a lot boasting to me that she had told a punter to fuck off that very day to which I replied that what if he left a negative comment on AW, fuck him she said as I have plenty of positive feed backs and know one will believe him, fucking charming!!.
I haven't been back for a repeat..

Have to agree. Had a v similar first experience. Her directions were shit and she went nuts in the end. I did bang her and found her to be very soft around the gunt area. I did however have a good punt

GeeWiz

She can be all four seasons in a day.

Got arsey with me one time as finding her place even once inside the gate became tricky.

Not a fan of punts in Bay flats now.

renton69

I thought she was a little pig....

Offline dumbarton

I once booked niki on aw. she accepted but on the day
she phoned and wanted to bring it forward by 2 hours.
when I said I cant make it she started ranting.
I just cut her off.never tried to book her since.

Offline odynsfee

Offline bobby_dizzler

Kate hasn't disabled her AW profile - hopefully this means that she will return at some point.

This one?

External Link/Members Only

Last login 26/5/13.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Kate was the better of the two in terms of service.
Think she has been away too long now....

Offline ampersand

Kate was the better of the two in terms of service.
Think she has been away too long now....
I agree and have said so before.  I wish she would return.  Great boobs.  Unfortunately, presumably only Niki would know how to contact her and you are unlikely to receive a positive response if you ask a pro$$ie to see if she can get a competitor to return!!

Offline HS4000Kestral

I agree and have said so before.  I wish she would return.  Great boobs.  Unfortunately, presumably only Niki would know how to contact her and you are unlikely to receive a positive response if you ask a pro$$ie to see if she can get a competitor to return!!
Well if she has a profile there must be an email account at the other end of it.
Wether it's monitored or not and by whom is a different matter...

Offline chesterpunter

niki was my first punt in cardiff....thought it was magic fuckin a bird overlookin the rugby ground....
still have a look up now and again at the balconys when the rugby is on and think if i she returns id have a match day punt and get a look at the game in between rounds....
cant be arsed going down the bay to see her mate...like a fuckin rat run tryin to find working girls appartments....by the time you find it your either late or shes fucked off directing you to her flat.

Offline Cityboy87

She and Katie were one of my first punts. It was an ok experience but I wouldn't rush back to see her. Though they were £40 each back then!