Author Topic: Jenny UK Liverpool  (Read 1468 times)


2 review(s) for jessy uk (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

anon12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Sorry on my mobile so this is brief. One word review? Awful.
Probably the girl in the pictures but taken when she ate less. 5 foot 4? try 5'10

Confirmed kissing, reverse oral, owo & facial on the phone, only owo delivered.

Even at £50 it felt like wasted money apart from seeing the look of confused disgust on her face when I came on her tits (she obviously didn't click I could see her in the mirror!

Really don't bother.

Offline Blue Moon

Thanks for the warning Tigerman - sorry you had a shit time.  Her profile's gone now so she's obviously slunk away.    Bm

anon12345

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
For some reason I didn't notice that autocorrect changed the name from Jessy to Jenny when u originally posted this.

I note she's back again & repeat my warning, don't waste your money.

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral