Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya - Polish blonde milf mid-30s - Willesden Junction  (Read 2941 times)

20 review(s) for xxx Katya May xxx (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6803869) (15 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline JamesRockford

Recently met Katya for a quick session at her flat in Wlllesden Junction

Time spent: 30 minutes
Cost: £40

Service: owo, penetration in doggy, cim finish

The girl: age 35, size 12/14, fairly pretty blonde, lovely knockers that have been enhanced (quite firm).  Soft smooth skin. Speaks English very well.  Relaxed and very friendly.  Joked throughout the brief punt (20 minute bed time - my quickest ever)

Location: Parking quite easy in evening on main road.  Quiet entrance to property.  Clean bathroom but very very poor flow shower - this meant that a shower took 5 minutes longer than normal at beginning and end.

Would I recommend? Yes, excellent vfm

Will I repeat? No.  She scratched the itch very well but was a bit vanilla and too jokey for me to really get into the mood.

Offline SamLP

Sounds like my experience too. A good punt, but didn't warrant a return unless she's plans b or c.

Her profile links:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

Sounds like my experience too. A good punt, but didn't warrant a return unless she's plans b or c

+1

Offline OutForJustice80

Says she's Spanish on her profile. I wonder why she would make that up? Are you sure she was Polish? Not that it matters, just curious.

How was she facially? Does she show her age? The photo where you can see a portion of it makes her look pretty damn good at £40 for the half hour. Do you know roughly how far she was from a station?

Offline lewishamguy

Seems to me she's Spanish/Polish and also by nationality she's British. :sarcastic:

Offline dubhcarr

Says she's Spanish on her profile. I wonder why she would make that up? Are you sure she was Polish? Not that it matters, just curious.

How was she facially? Does she show her age? The photo where you can see a portion of it makes her look pretty damn good at £40 for the half hour. Do you know roughly how far she was from a station?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=94872.msg1143993#msg1143993

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95478.msg1150157#msg1150157

maybe answer some questions   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: