Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca+Twenty in Croydon  (Read 1504 times)

1 review(s) for Rebecca Twenty (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline herbie007

After being pushed to the back of the queue by Renya  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97863.0 and me gagging for a shag and already in Croydon I decide to give Rebecca a call and ask for a 30 minute session, she says fine and sends me over her post code, she was working out of a hotel in Purley,  I notice she’s over in Kent now. Anyhow I get to the hotel give her a call and she texts me her room number,  I make my way up to her room and I’m glad to see she looks like her pictures but she ain’t got no  make-up on so don’t look as hot but still shagable, she’s also got natural tits which I thought were nice.

I cough up the 60 quid for 30 minutes and get my kit off and move in for a snog but I’m told no kissing, I say your profile says all your likes are included in your price and kissing is one of them, she says sorry she only kisses her boyfriend, I say why say it in your profile, she just shrugs her shoulders, I say lets do Anal, she says no she don’t do that either, I say give me OWO, she says only with a rubber, I say no way, it’s either OWO or give me my money back so she gets the wet wipes out and does a couple of minutes of handy OWO.

She then asks if I’m ready to shag so she rubbers me up and asks me what position, I say CG, she says she don’t like CG, I’m thinking I just need to unload so I say lets do doggie as she has got a fine arse, she says ok and lays on her side and cocks a leg up  :D so I just go for it and unload.
She then gets on her phone and starts texting whilst I’m thinking it’s most probably another punter and I hope his got more will power than me and walks.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline droplet

Many thanks for this. I was going to see her but now you saved me a lot of money!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I can absolutely see why you punted her 007, if only a bird like that performed as promised she'd have yards of cock queuing up every day, sorry you had a bad one.

Offline herbie007

Many thanks for this. I was going to see her but now you saved me a lot of money!!

Your welcome droplet, I'm glad she ain't getting you hard earned and hope you get to enjoy it else where. :drinks:

Offline herbie007

I can absolutely see why you punted her 007, if only a bird like that performed as promised she'd have yards of cock queuing up every day, sorry you had a bad one.

Cheers Yeboahsleftfoot,

Can't understand why they do it, their fools because they she could be making fortunes, Their loss though.

Offline stonebow1

Seeing a Romanian in Croydon is limiting your chance of success tbf. A terrible combination sadly.

Offline NickA

I was eyeing this one up earlier on AW as well. Sorry you had a bad punt, but glad I swerved it.

So frustrating. Imagine if she could combine those looks with a good service, she'd be coining it in.

This is why I avoid EE whores these days. Some of them look fantastic - especially the ones who don't have those painted on eyebrows and studs in their cheeks - but so few of them deliver.

Offline NickA

Out of interest, though....... What was her pussy like? Looks nice and lippy in that pic on her AW profile. And I do like some pubic hair. Just wondering

fredpunter

Sounds like a bad day herbie ... sorry to hear all that

Offline Belgarion

Farking hell  :lol:

Should have walked

Offline herbie007

Farking hell  :lol:

Should have walked

Yea your right, but It was just a case of me gagging for a shag and letting my dick rule my brain. Classic mistake but these things happen.

Offline herbie007

Out of interest, though....... What was her pussy like? Looks nice and lippy in that pic on her AW profile. And I do like some pubic hair. Just wondering

She's got an average looking fanny, not to lippy.

As for her pupes, she's just got a little blob of hair above her clit, nothing to write home about really.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:46:33 am by herbie007 »

Offline herbie007

Sounds like a bad day herbie ... sorry to hear all that

Thanks freddie.  :drinks:

Offline Belgarion

She's nice looking. Provide a decent service and she will have lots of business

What is wrong with these girls?  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's nice looking. Provide a decent service and she will have lots of business

What is wrong with these girls?  :dash:

Well to borrow the line from the JRC she's a Romanian skank so that says it all about the bad service, yes there may be a few good romanians but the bad drowns out the good  :hi:

Offline gelatin

damn she looks hot as hell. shame about the service

Offline droplet

Looks like she is always moving...just 2 days here then 2 days there....

Offline herbie007

Looks like she is always moving...just 2 days here then 2 days there....

She's a shit punt and she knows it that's why, she's also not after repeat custom.

She's known in the trade as a hit and run merchant. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 08:01:47 pm by herbie007 »

Offline The_Don

She's a shit punt and she knows it that's why, she's also not after repeat custom.

She's known in the trade as a hit and run merchant. :thumbsdown:

Now, punters have been warned. You may have saved some, from her!

Offline herbie007

Now, punters have been warned. You may have saved some, from her!

I hope so Don. :drinks: