Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss English Tiffany  (Read 4036 times)

10 review(s) for Englishtiffanyx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Thepacifist

Just saw Tiffany for an hour @£120. This was my first time seeing her solo and I had a good time. Got out of the shower and joined her on the bed. The fun began with kissing before moving on to OWO. She was very good, she can DT and didn't mind me face fucking her. I started licking her pussy so I didn't cum in 5 minutes. I enjoyed this a lot, my hands on her flat, tanned stomach while the tongue was having a taste. She stopped me wanting to suck my cock some more. Yes please. That's the spirit! I got her to put a condom on and I got on top. I didn't last that long as it was the first pop of the day. I pulled out and gave her a facial, most in her mouth.

In the down time we chatted and caught up since the duo we had. Round 2 began with more kissing and then OWO. I soon got hard again. I got her to put another condom on and we did doggy. She has a great arse. My hands were all over it as I pounded away. I lasted longer the 2nd time. I got her to wank and suck me off but I had to wank off over her tits for number 2. She's a naughty girl and I liked it.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Bigus Dickus

Thanks for the review. Looks like a top girl and VFM too! Might just have to HL this one!  :thumbsup:

Offline backofthenet

cheers - that is useful. Would be good to know a bit more about what she looks like - is she facially pretty? What size is she downstairs?

ta

Offline Bigus Dickus

cheers - that is useful. Would be good to know a bit more about what she looks like - is she facially pretty? What size is she downstairs?

ta

I am now imagining the OP trying to measure the circumference of her vagina with a measuring tape!  :lol:

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

Offline backofthenet

I am now imagining the OP trying to measure the circumference of her vagina with a measuring tape!  :lol:

no, no. Just the diameter. To the nearest millimeter.

Offline Bigus Dickus

no, no. Just the diameter. To the nearest millimeter.

C = \pi d

Sorted!

Offline Thepacifist

Is this not the wg on recently known as British Jess?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91608.0

It is, I saw her once before in a duo but this was my first time seeing her solo.

How big is she downstairs?  :unknown:  :lol:

Facially she's very pretty, girl next door, uni girl looks.

Offline Raj_peters

Cheers for the review

Would you say she's a size 10 as per her profile?

Offline Thepacifist

Offline MB81

How tall is she? Does she charge extra for anal?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review - what was the kissing like?

If she does FK and it plus CIM are both included, then worth considering.

Offline daddycool

How tall is she? Does she charge extra for anal?

When I enquired, it was £40 extra.