Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Anna24 in Bristol  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Though for a minute this was a new profile for the crap Amazing Adda but is not.  It's the profile of a Romanian matchstick prossie -

Hidden Image/Members Only

:wackogirl: :wackogirl:

vw

Looks tidy !    :thumbsup:

Look forward to your review !   :unknown:

Watch out though cim is free in an hour but 20 on shorter bookings, no idea why, looks like she could do with some man fat !   :bomb:

Offline rudolph hucker

''Remember my name, as you'll be screaming it later on today....''

Fuckin' right, straight after you leave & realise she's a bait 'n' switch or offers shite Romanian service.

Offline dubs

Hmmm 53 feedbacks in only 1 1/2 months of working?

She has quite a few feedbacks with only 1 feedback themselves, hers.  This includes two AW field reports which are usually written by experienced punters with lots of feedback.

Offline sigmund

at least some of her feedback seems to be from genuine, regular punters.

vw

at least some of her feedback seems to be from genuine, regular punters.

Don't forget many experienced punters are fluffies and will praise everything and are just a little bit to grateful for paid sex to criticise !

Offline Johny Stone

She seems to have same pimp as External Link/Members Only
Half of their feedbacks are fake  :timeout:
Like this one for example: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:01:42 pm by Johny Stone »

vw

She seems to have same pimp as External Link/Members Only
Half of their feedbacks are fake  :timeout:
Like this one for example: External Link/Members Only

Been on and got banned to, seems she set up some fake punter accounts !

Offline BogBog1

Just my type. If I wasn't going away for the long weekend I'd be all over this. I hope she's still around next week!

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I know at least one of the reviews is real, because I wrote it. This is a terrible photo of her, but she is worth a punt. Good English, young, very professional. Too skinny for some but does what it says on the tin. I ain't no fluffy.

Offline Roth

I know at least one of the reviews is real, because I wrote it. This is a terrible photo of her, but she is worth a punt. Good English, young, very professional. Too skinny for some but does what it says on the tin. I ain't no fluffy.

Really?  Confused here. :unknown:  The 2 reviews linked to your UKP profile are for Karla Asian External Link/Members Only and Lovely Alice External Link/Members Only

The 2 reviews linked to her AW profile External Link/Members Only were written by scorpio_online and Gspotter. :hi:

Online TerryTibbs

Good info.

Shame she is in fucking Norwich now.... why Norwich, its the middle of nowhere! :thumbsdown:

Terry  :timeout:

ChapStick

I endorse this message. I've seen her twice under name = Amazing Annna.

sloopjohnb

Small point: according to her verification pic she is 25, not the advertised 21.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

The review I was referring to was on AW not UKP. She wanted lots of feedback when she first started so I obliged.

Norwich is very pleasant and is now more accessible now they have dualled the A11. Still not happy about the pedestrianisation of the City Centre though. Access to Dixons was terrible.

Wayne197979

Good info.

Shame she is in fucking Norwich now.... why Norwich, its the middle of nowhere! :thumbsdown:

Terry  :timeout:

its on the fucking east coast so how can it be middle of nowhere.

Wayne197979

I've seen her aswel. First time she was working with Natalia near the maids head hotel. She is friends with a few girls and I'm challenging them all to which one can take the hardest doggy fuck. Anna did take it hard but did tell me to stop.