Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Daisy baby - Hungarian - PAWG - Tottenham  (Read 11591 times)

2 review(s) for Sweet Zafira20 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: Tottenham off Philip Lane, behind row of shops. no shady characters but it wasn't dark yet. Inside was a dump but I still had to remove my shoes  :crazy:.

Comms: Direct with the girl but her English is limited, I ended up talking to the other wg there/maid to confirm I could film/owo etc

Girl: Facially as per the photos 4.5/10 imo, Thick Ass and thighs which look better in person, visible waist, fully shaven, nice D cup tits, hygiene wise she was clean but certainly not fresh from a shower unfortunately, Nice friendly willing attitude.

Services: OWO, sex in various positions, kissing, filming, etc ;p

Okay it got off to a bad start as the confirmed Filming wasn't actually something she was comfortable doing, but the maid/wg who confirmed it with me over the phone talked her around and said as long as I don't film for 30mins and just film the BJ or one aspect of the punt it was okay to film... but that's all I wanted anyway just the bj and some ass footage of her undressing and doing a few spins.

She literally dove onto my cock mouth first delivering a 8/10 blowjob (no wet wipe, inspection nonsense), extremely wet, very deep, not teeth with minimal hand action, not ball/shaft attention or eye contact which I'm sure was because she didn't want her full face on camera :-(. This went on untill I wanted to pop in her throat so I told her I wanted sex.

tight shaven pussy, went through several positions with her, she made the right noises and she moved in for abit of kissing whilst she was on top but I'm not about that life with her.

Popped on her ass.

Price: £40 for 30mins and £30 for filming.

Positives: Pawg, top notch head, no rushing, bargain basement...

Negatives: dump, above a kebab shop so the room smelt of kebab,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline S_holmes

A badly packed one, per chance...?

Offline pumps

A badly packed one, per chance...?

Neat and tidy, But I'm a Shish guy so what would I know  :unknown:

Red_baron

She does 2 girl for 70 and 130 full hour.  Would it be worth a shot? What was the other girl like?

Offline pumps

She does 2 girl for 70 and 130 full hour.  Would it be worth a shot? What was the other girl like?

No idea....toftt

Offline mothra

Been deprive of a good b/j from my recent punts  :(. Searching hard for a girl who does owo for longer than a min :angry:

Will put her my hl. Thanks for the review.

Taz

Offline pumps

Did she allow u to cim?

I only popped once..... you'd have to confirm it before paying.  I'd assume its an extra.

Offline johnnygunz

Theres a positive review of her friend, 'dream cyntia'
I worked out they're a duo since they both work behind a shitty kebab shop and have exact profiles  :D :lol:

Offline bestbefore

I worked out they're a duo since they both work behind a shitty kebab shop and have exact profiles  :D :lol:

And their pictures are both taken by the same white bannisters

Offline pumps

indeed

Review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97658.msg1168956#msg1168956 
Her profile here: External Link/Members Only

The other girl/maid I saw was much more fuller figured, haven't been able to find her on AW.

Offline punk

Damn, you pumped her before i did.I had her on my to do list.

LL

Great review!

Negatives: dump, above a kebab shop so the room smelt of kebab
How is that a negative?  :lol:

Offline pumps

Great review!
How is that a negative?  :lol:

lol probably because it didn't smell that appealing.

Offline pumps

Damn, you pumped her before i did.I had her on my to do list.

you snooze you lose

Offline punk

you snooze you lose

True,good to know she is reliable and puts effect into it.

Online Bassman

How far down Phillip lane? Close to the leisure centre or closer to the mini roundabout?

Offline pumps

How far down Phillip lane? Close to the leisure centre or closer to the mini roundabout?

What difference does it make? But it's between the two

Online Bassman

What difference does it make? But it's between the two

I have to plan my parking options in that area carefully. Thanks.

Offline punk

Offline punk

Did she allow u to cim?

yes but cim is extra £10

or as the person who text me back stated extra many £10

Offline pumps

yes but cim is extra £10

or as the person who text me back stated extra many £10

be carefull the woman on the phone is a yes whore, the girl when you get there might say otherwise.

Offline punk

be carefull the woman on the phone is a yes whore, the girl when you get there might say otherwise.

Best to check,as your point out.

As usually some of the pimps say yes to every thing.

Offline pumps

just like when I got there and the girl in the bedroom said no to filming, then the whore/maid/pimp lady came into the room and it was looking downhill, I pulled all the crisp freshly printed notes out of my wallet and the pimp-whore-lady-maid's eyes lit up (she wanted all of my money, not just £40 of it  :sarcastic:), she had words with the girl (probably said to her TOFTT) and then the girl agreed. happy days.

Offline punk

just like when I got there and the girl in the bedroom said no to filming, then the whore/maid/pimp lady came into the room and it was looking downhill, I pulled all the crisp freshly printed notes out of my wallet and the pimp-whore-lady-maid's eyes lit up (she wanted all of my money, not just £40 of it  :sarcastic:), she had words with the girl (probably said to her TOFTT) and then the girl agreed. happy days.

:D i seen that with whores.So much power with £

Offline sirlean

This is the same place i posted my first review. I saw a Hungarian named Kyra! She left the country shortly after. It seems they have a number of decent girls coming through there. I have seen at least 3 new profiles of the same format for that location. Their pricing structure is very similar. £30 for 15mins although these girls seem to charge extra for CIM etc.

Offline char45

Has this place closed, tried them the other evening and no reply to phone/messages

punther

profile is showing blowies for 20 quid - sounds like VFM to me :)

LL

profile is showing blowies for 20 quid - sounds like VFM to me :)
Saw that. And 2 girl service 30 mins for £60. Chuck in a free shish kebab from the kebab shop to which their flat is attached and I'll be over there faster than a fat kid on a waterslide. :lol:

TheMaster

Are you sure this is the same girl pumps? I saw this girls friend a while ago and this one walked past and she did look different.

Offline pumps

same girl

Well I've not gone to see her again, but the photos look pretty clear cut to me.

Offline pumps

Are you sure this is the same girl pumps? I saw this girls friend a while ago and this one walked past and she did look different.

Went on a fact finding misson this afternoon for the good of the forum, I saw her around 6pm. Location is right next to asda in Hounslow   + asda has a car park.

Its Definately the same girl I reviewed and she looked good to me. Lovey thick juicy pawg piece of ass and thighs on her!

Also before I get accused of being a fluff piece  :sarcastic: should someone go and see her and not get to replicate this review  she doesn't do filming anymore as I enquired. :thumbsdown:

LL

Went on a fact finding misson this afternoon for the good of the forum, I saw her around 6pm. Location is right next to asda in Hounslow   + asda has a car park.

Its Definately the same girl I reviewed and she looked good to me. Lovey thick juicy pawg piece of ass and thighs on her!

Also before I get accused of being a fluff piece  :sarcastic: should someone go and see her and not get to replicate this review  she doesn't do filming anymore as I enquired. :thumbsdown:
Thanks for the intel. I'm curious to know what happened to her flat mate who I really liked - Cintya. Next time you're over there, could you please ask? ;)  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Thanks for the intel. I'm curious to know what happened to her flat mate who I really liked - Cintya. Next time you're over there, could you please ask? ;)  :drinks:

Hmmm I don't do requests, but seeing as it's MR NCIS: Los Angeles asking it's hard to refuse  :blush:

Do you have a picture of cintya because showing her it would be the easiest way.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 08:31:01 am by pumps »

Offline Top Dog

Hey pumps was she still good as last time mate  :hi:

Offline pumps

Hey pumps was she still good as last time mate  :hi:

Yeah I think so..... if you like a pawg you can't go wrong.

Offline Nagilum

Neat and tidy, But I'm a Shish guy so what would I know  :unknown:

So what you are saying is, you like to poke your meat with a pointy object  :cool:

Offline Top Dog

Yeah I think so..... if you like a pawg you can't go wrong.

Thanks mate do like my pawg , did she do fk, dfk ?

Offline pumps

So what you are saying is, you like to poke your meat with a pointy object  :cool:

I like my meat to be meat and not something a grubby kebab shop man has stuck together lol

Offline pumps

Thanks mate do like my pawg , did she do fk, dfk ?

She kissed me, but YMMV

Online Bassman

Missed this one when she was in Tottenham. Calls went unanswered. Hopefully she goes back there or there abouts. Not sure I can be brothered to head to Hounslow lol.

Offline Titi

£45 for 30 mins??? Now that's GVFM considering it's London. How is she compared to Bridget in terms of services? 

Offline The_Don

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

£45 for 30 mins??? Now that's GVFM considering it's London. How is she compared to Bridget in terms of services?

This profile has been swapped a few times

The current W/G pictured, used to go by the name Detty > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55834.0

On a recent post punt munch (grilled chicken, BTW) in Turnpike lane. Which is less than, a 5 min drive from Philip Lane.
I spotted this Detty and another walking in the direction of Wood Green.

Detty looked like a chav in her pink fabric tracksuit, and then I had flash backs of her saying

but loved the word (OMG, may be a bit to much) 

This made my  :lol:  and the other people sitting down to eat just look at me  :blush:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 06:20:21 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Dunno - daisy isn't as experiences....but its not rushed and fairly deep.

its only £45 so dont set your sights toooo high...

Offline pumps

Offline pumps

awwwww I saw my thread bumped and I thought it was the original girl I reviewed was back lol  :(

Offline pumps

I reeaalllly want to have sex with this girl, I'm waiting untill her location becomes nearer to mine  :lol:

I didn't try this one, but sadly the likes list wasn't true.

Offline The_Don

awwwww I saw my thread bumped and I thought it was the original girl I reviewed was back lol  :(

If I find her in my searches on A/W, I will PM you  :hi: