Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time anal advice?  (Read 2548 times)

jts196

Hey guys,

My first post on here. I've been around a few times and find the reviews really helpful when deciding on a punt.
I've had 5 punts now. I don't know if this is bad but my first punt was me losing my virginity (I'm 19), and all other times I've had sex is from punts...

Anyway, I want to enjoy myself after my exams are over and wanted to try anal for the first time. I'd like to spend up to £70 max as I'm on a budget .Any recommendations or advice?

Appreciate any replies :)

Roadster

Make sure he's weariing a condom, use plenty of lube and tell him to take it slowly.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Make sure he's weariing a condom, use plenty of lube and tell him to take it slowly

:lol: :P

OP, I would ask admin to move this to the national discussion page - otherwise you'll only get input from West Midlanders.

jts196

Make sure he's weariing a condom, use plenty of lube and tell him to take it slowly.

:sarcastic:

jts196

:lol: :P

OP, I would ask admin to move this to the national discussion page - otherwise you'll only get input from West Midlanders.

I kinda only want Midlanders to reply though, looking more for a recommendation than advice

Offline Madone1

Hey guys,

My first post on here. I've been around a few times and find the reviews really helpful when deciding on a punt.
I've had 5 punts now. I don't know if this is bad but my first punt was me losing my virginity (I'm 19), and all other times I've had sex is from punts...

Anyway, I want to enjoy myself after my exams are over and wanted to try anal for the first time. I'd like to spend up to £70 max as I'm on a budget .Any recommendations or advice?

Is 70 the max for the entire punt because you will struggle to find a genuine anal girl for that cash a lot of girls will add 20,30 or 40 quid extra just for the privilege of the backdoor.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 05:54:20 pm by Madone1 »

jts196

Is 70 the max for the entire punt because you will struggle to find a genuine anal girl for that cash a lot of girls will add 20,30 or 40 quid extra just for the privilege of the backdoor.

I've had a tough time looking, how much would you say I could get a good experience for? Could maybe stretch my budget

Offline largecock1234567

can fully recommend this one External Link/Members Only
She loves doing it and doesn't charge extra. got a lovely arse too.

Offline blue80

can fully recommend this one External Link/Members Only
She loves doing it and doesn't charge extra. got a lovely arse too.

Currently showing as being in Lancashire and not taking bookings until June

Offline aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to be within your budget, always wanted to see her, but never been bothered to drive up to Birmingham. Seems to be either or, pussy or anal. £60 is value when anal included

Offline BillyBackDoor

There's Vivian
External Link/Members Only

Some of the other Thai girls currently at Water St list it, but I haven't seen them.  Just make sure you confirm it's available with the girl in person, before you pay.

Katie69, who's in Leicester at the moment, but I'm sure she'll be back in due course.

Offline largecock1234567

sorry did not realise she had gone up north.... She did say she was going up there for a short while because she had to help out a family member with something.

There is also..... Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I have seen but I do feel like she's not all the ticket and possibly on something. (Anal at descretion on profile, I am not average so unless your like a donkey I think will be ok.) :hi:

Offline Madone1

There's Vivian

Some of the other Thai girls currently at Water St list it, but I haven't seen them.  Just make sure you confirm it's available with the girl in person, before you pay.

Katie69, who's in Leicester at the moment, but I'm sure she'll be back in due course.

The water st Thai girl can be a mixed bunch lots of bait and switch so like bully said check and check again lol.

I can't comment on any girls listed but anal included is the dream failing that you would have much change from 100 for 30 mins with anal for most WGs

jts196

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the replies, lots of good options. Might go with that "VIP" chick... still got my eye open though

Offline blue80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems to be within your budget, always wanted to see her, but never been bothered to drive up to Birmingham. Seems to be either or, pussy or anal. £60 is value when anal included

Got to love the profile, has her as British but in the interview section her primary language is Spanish secondary is Romanian then in the gallery it's several different women

Offline aanimator

Its not several different women, just look to me like old with new and really bad photoshopped ones

Offline pbrown355

Saw her some time ago. For £60 it's anal or pussy. Very confusing conversation if you are not expecting it. Service nothing special but amazing tits. Keep thinking I'll go back for the tits and anal but haven't got round to it yet.

jts196

OK, has my first experience, check my profile for the review (my 2nd review)

Offline pbrown355

I have seen this lady several times. She will not quite fit your budget but have done anal two times as an extra and it was great both times. No ifs or buts and different positions available. Don't be concerned that it's VS, or that there are different names on header and in text and that she's Romanian. The photos are her, very slim, tits large enough (for me) very friendly. No OWO or DFK but that never bothers me. If you give her a try hope you enjoy.
I reviewed her when she was called Candy.That was the first time I saw her. Been several times since.

jts196

I have seen this lady several times. She will not quite fit your budget but have done anal two times as an extra and it was great both times. No ifs or buts and different positions available. Don't be concerned that it's VS, or that there are different names on header and in text and that she's Romanian. The photos are her, very slim, tits large enough (for me) very friendly. No OWO or DFK but that never bothers me. If you give her a try hope you enjoy.
I reviewed her when she was called Candy.That was the first time I saw her. Been several times since.

The link doesn't show up

Offline pbrown355

Worked this morning, I agree doesn't work now. Very sad for me if she's gone!

Offline saf1976

:lol:

I'd opt for sandy.hot who I am unable to link to as I'm on a mobile.

100 for an hour including anal but she plays an awesome selection of Czech rock that you won't hear anywhere else.