Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen melissasexylover from wolverhampton  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Skyman1000

Just saw her on AW  let me know how u get on if u have a punt?

Offline The man

She seems to have a case of 'curvy door frame' on her main profile pic just where her boobs are so don't think she's quite as busty as she looks. However, she still looks flipping gorgeous!

Roadster

She seems to have a case of 'curvy door frame' on her main profile pic just where her boobs are so don't think she's quite as busty as she looks. However, she still looks flipping gorgeous!

LOL!  Well spotted!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dodo

Fuck me, that is a good spot. Will that trick work for my cock :(

Offline vision2014

Lol i see your point but if you follow the skirting down the room you will also see the wall comes in and out ive worked on many properties in brum and alot off walls have door framing which follow out about a inch to follow the shit walls if you look at the bottom of the door frame and the the top of the frame you can see why its curved out

Iam sure someone will prove me wrong but with her beautiful face ive not even  thought twice at her tits lol

Offline Skyman1000

I hadn't noticed the bendy walls. Either it's because I live near Birmingham and I'm used to them or I've just been a bit mesmerised by her! Lol

Offline The man

Lol i see your point but if you follow the skirting down the room you will also see the wall comes in and out ive worked on many properties in brum and alot off walls have door framing which follow out about a inch to follow the shit walls if you look at the bottom of the door frame and the the top of the frame you can see why its curved out

Iam sure someone will prove me wrong but with her beautiful face ive not even  thought twice at her tits lol

Yeah, whilst I love big tits I'd be there for her face, hopefully she's up for recieving a facial  :D

Chwolves111

Hi new here has any actually seen her yet was looking at trying to book her for this weekend

Offline xMaDDD

While she does look good, a 'non-reputable' Romanian, with feedback from members with no feedback themselves. Bit risky, along with the fact that account hasn't been logged into for over 2 weeks.
Banned reason: Creating fake account (BBInformer)
Banned by: