Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ninna x Leeds  (Read 1957 times)

1 review(s) for Ninna x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

fannytasting

External Link/Members Only

Photoshopped pictures as she is not as slim.
Time watcher, answering messages during the meeting.
I booked her for an hour, she started telling me within 30 mins that the time is up.
Very disappointing meeting.

Offline p3ngu1n

Never mind all that, she's a barebacker :scare:

Offline mrfishyfoo

did u cum up her

FFS fella what's that matter he podged a girl that advertises she is a barebacker.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Ade65

He's having bad luck - 2 posts, 2 bad reviews!

Hope it's 3rd time lucky for him :)

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

FFS fella what's that matter he podged a girl that advertises she is a barebacker.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Has it ever crossed your mind that some people dont actually care??

Anybody stupid or foolish enough to go with a bb does so at their own risk, i feel im entitled to ask him that simple question without judging HIS choice

The reason i asked is because im curious as to wether he actually blowed up her or not , is that ok with you fishy  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Has it ever crossed your mind that some people dont actually care??

Anybody stupid or foolish enough to go with a bb does so at their own risk, i feel im entitled to ask him that simple question without judging HIS choice

The reason i asked is because im curious as to wether he actually blowed up her or not , is that ok with you fishy  :unknown: :rolleyes:

Fair point fella.  :drinks:

overdone

I went & booked her today & booking was ok.

Ninna is the one who opens the door to you but she's not working - this was confirmed because if you add her phone number to your contacts then check whatsapp you can see her face pic.

LS17 postcode area but roads are a nightmare in the area.

Ninna leads you upstairs to room where you can pick one of 2 girls for booking. 1hr £80. 1st lady tall ok-ish but then to the right this just over 5ft lady in pink bra pants - I think she looks a bit like the following girl who is in ls17 area but not 100% sure is same person. External Link/Members Only

Girl I had does not bareback. I had shower then back in room for owo - girl does state no cum in mouth ok. But anyway another great blowjob. Then off with her bra to kiss her tits - no kissing mouth to mouth. Then got her to take pants off so I could go down on her which she was flinching a lots while I was licking & she enjoys but doesn't let you finger her. Then on top for protected sex. Shower then left about 45 mins.