Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty Claudia  (Read 780 times)

2 review(s) for _Busty Claudia_ (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

randypostman

Hi my first review so hope i do ok. Anyway work up on my day off today feeling horny & decided on a spur of the moment punt, after going through my aw hotlist without any look decided to look for a e.g. near to chesterfield to cut down on traveling time, came across a local e.g. busty Claudia reviews & pics very nice but then realized she was ee & I normally stay clear & my gut feeling was not to meet but as I was in need of some relief against my better judgement I rang her, no answer but a few moments later got a text from her asking me to text her my requests which I found strange as most e.g. prefer to speak on the phone. Any how after several texts meeting was arranged & I was sent a text with her address & told me to text when there & she would give me her flat number. Arrived at destination a few minutes before the time arranged so text her to say I was there, no reply so I text again & got a reply saying that she would be ready in 20 mins, I replied that that booking had been made for 11.15 & she had had 30min to get ready, text came back that she was busy with another booking how has only booked 30min but decided to stay for an hour!! I duly left the area deciding that she was either a total lier on was texting me whilst with another punter, either way she wasn't getting my £60  I did get a text 30min later saying she was available if i was still interested!!! Get as num is 2468872 sorry I don't know how to copy & paste her aw details on my phone!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
RPM, you forgot to include the AW link. Have alerted Admin and asked him to include it in your post, so that her review is picked up automatically.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Jack Sinn

For future reference this is the but you need to look for, simply copy and paste it and save the Admins some work  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

Randy Postman, I'm disappointed that you missed the opportunity to say that she was second class.