Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £40carmen 4u  (Read 1055 times)

2 review(s) for Carmen 4u (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

richard140664

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So I decided to take the plunge and visit the girl.

Well, the positive is that she has a banging hot body and is quick to get going.  But that's about it.

Despite living in UK for two years her English wasn't great (but a lot better than my Hungarian... if that is where she is really from) so not much of a chit chat and so after sorting out £60 for the hour plus £20 for anal, it was straight down to business.  That I didn't buy any additional extras like FK or OWO clearly disappointed her.

She got me hard with a covered BJ then lubed herself up for anal.  A bit tight going in as she hadn't properly prepared but I still came far too quickly and so that was that.

Now I was allowed two pops in the hour so off to the shower and hope the old feller is ready for another round.  All too soon she was trying to get me going again, great I thought, but when the response from down below wasn't immediate she went off to answer a call and send a couple of texts.  Then she was offering me a £10 to get rid of me as she had another punter waiting.

Seriously?  I'd not been there half n hour.

On went the bra and panties and my old feller had no chance to recover after that - even if I waited out my hour - so I dressed and left.

She is typical East European punt n run and if you want anything more than a quick one, she's not the one for you.  However, for £40 for 30 minutes plus another £20 for anal she isn't all bad.  Just don't plan for a long session.

Offline David1970

Can you put the town/city in the title of the review to help others.

Link not working, was your punt a while ago?

Offline David1970

Richard just noticed your name, tell me thats not your date of birth FFS

ickydicky

richard put the location - town/city etc and which area in.