Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlissaSweety (touring Edinburgh till early June)  (Read 1602 times)

6 review(s) for AlissaSweety (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Captain Kirk

I visited Alissa last week and had a great time.  She is slim, attractive and in her early 20s, very clean, friendly and sensual, top marks for GFE.  When I said she is clean I meant in more ways than one; OWO and CIM are not on the menu, her profile is genuine as are her photos, but she looks better than her photo, the photo showing her face with some flowers behind her is not a good photo of her, the second photo where she is standing with a wide frame on the wall is the room she is in just now so very recent photo and accurate.

Romanian girls are hit and miss when it comes to service, but this was is a hit so long as you are not after OWO/CIM.  It has to be said most Romanian girls are stunning and Alissa is no exception.

Pros: Looks, attractive, nice figure, friendly/GFE, genuine profile/photos

No cons unless you are after OWO/CIM

She said she will be in Edinburgh till early June.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 11:36:28 am by Captain Kirk »

Offline tazman1002001

"Beam me up Scotty".......

3 posts..... 1 slating as other girls prices........1 defending Romanians getting slated ......and the third post ....surprise surprise is a positive review for a romanian touring girl ....... :dash:  : :thumbsdown:

"Phasers to stun" for you I think.....

On my non suspicious side she does have other positive reviews about her .......?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 07:40:12 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

'Newly' joined and praising the Romanians, is that you Roger?

Offline Captain Kirk

'Newly' joined and praising the Romanians, is that you Roger?
I do not praise Romanians, I said they are hit and miss, and this one is a hit so long as you are not after OWO/CIM.

When was the last time this girl had a review on this forum?  Can you show me a review of Alissa posted in 2016?

Now how many reviews are there on Lucia or the likes of Julia posted in 2016?

Kirk out.

Offline auldie63

Who are Lucia and Julia, are they other Romanian ladies?
If you look at the other 5 reviews for Alissa and see who some of them are from, some well remembered names there, also her own feedback on her profile is anything but clear as crystal.
But if you had your usual good punt with a Romanian Rog that's fair enough.

ickydicky

cant see the point of ow. if its not owo i am out.

JazzMan

cant see the point of ow. if its not owo i am out.

I think it may be a way to prevent std's.

Offline Captain Kirk

Who are Lucia and Julia, are they other Romanian ladies?
If you look at the other 5 reviews for Alissa and see who some of them are from, some well remembered names there, also her own feedback on her profile is anything but clear as crystal.But if you had your usual good punt with a Romanian Rog that's fair enough.
LuciaLovely is a Romanian girl on AW, she has had at least ten reviews here, including several this year with a mix of positives (her looks) and negatives (limited or vanilla service). Julia works in BSS and has had several reviews here.  The reason I mentioned them is because some people jumped on me for posting a review on Alissa because she has had reviews before, Alissa's reviews here date back to 2014 and I felt an update was in order since girls change over time, some get better but most get worse.

Alissa doesn't do anything unprotected and yes that is because of sexually transmitted diseases. No OWO/CIM and no DFK, but her kisses are nice even though no tonging is involved. I stand by my original post, Alissa is a clean girl, she is attractive with a lovely figure, but if you want OWO/CIM then look elsewhere.

With Alissa you will get a sensual relaxing time with an attractive friendly girl.