Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham- hotblonde  (Read 1580 times)

5 review(s) for  Naughty Blonde (0 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Obninefour

My first review - here goes
Seen a lot of toftt on here and thought I'd just go for one
Quiet road by bmw garage at the bottom of the jewellery quarter, have to be buzzed through some gates so there's a lot of aimlessly waiting around

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl in question doesn't offer owo even though profile says she does, and the service is quite mechanical. Constantly calling you "My love" she has trouble speaking English.
Her place is also in b3 postcode, not the b31 it shows on aw location

After being buzzed in she led me down some stairs before ending up in a small room where she offered me mouthwash then a chewing gum to freshen up. She loves kissing and is constantly using it to break up the session.
She puts the condom on then starts sucking whether you're hard or not, this lead to me actually going soft while she was doing it  :dash:

The punt would have been negative if she didn't have such a nice ass! But anyway she's not a Romanian claiming to be Brazilian, she uses a google translate app to talk to you after when she's waiting for you to get dressed.

She also has a friend who is much better looking but haven't seen her profile on aw
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Maybe it? Looked fairly similar

shithappens

I saw her yesterday-(
Kissing but certainly not deep ,  unresponsive to reverse oral . I was made to shower even though I has showered 15 min before, I think this was to waste a little time. When I asked her she said my socks smell !!! Never in 20+ years of punting have I had that said to me .
I Asked 10 min before I arrived if she would wear the dress she has on her profile which she agree to do .   Did she wear it ?? Did she fuck !! "Sorry my love I forget"
Personally I would not recommend, but each to his own !