Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Essex Dominatrix  (Read 3425 times)

Offline stacwday

After a decent pro domme anyone have any good recommendations for Essex or local?
Banned reason: Troll slagging off membership
Banned by:

faggins

Where in Essex, and/or how far you willing to travel?
Also, sod AW, look at External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Giselle in Chelmsford. Found her via Fetlife.com. However, googled her name, but her website didn't appear? She uses to top of a shop that sells sexy clothing and lingerie on an industrial estate just up the road from Chelmsford station. I'll have more thorough search for her later tonight when OH not around.
Unless someone here knows her details?

faggins

Offline Mikepboro

machoenergy

Just noticed this one. I had a similar experience when I went to see the lovely Mistress Giselle. The people running the business downstairs sell this Macho Xpress product and whilst I was a little sceptical to start with, I tried it and am now a real convert. It does all that the little blue pill does but without the stinking headache.

As for Mistress, well she is a gem. Had a great session of light spanking and teasing, followed by her trademark gushing and squirting at the end.

Offline Saufender

Looking at the link for baroness Essex above all I can say us wow! She has done serious equipment

Offline Gooner

External Link/Members Only

Mistress Nia is fantastic. Would highly recommend her. Haven't been in ages but always had a great time with her.

Offline cmspunk

There are 2 dominatrix's who work above Mistress Boutique in Westcliff.

Got all the setup upstairs....there cards are in the shop...I will grab some when im next in and post the links.

Offline stacwday

There are 2 dominatrix's who work above Mistress Boutique in Westcliff.

Got all the setup upstairs....there cards are in the shop...I will grab some when im next in and post the links.

I've seen Mistress Matilda who works above there several times she's been great every time a good fun mistress rather than more serious.
Banned reason: Troll slagging off membership
Banned by: