Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh of Gateshead  (Read 1950 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dunelm

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: one hour incall at £90.
Comms: as ever, prompt, courteous and clear.
Venue: Victoria's clean, discreet property in Gateshead. Ideal for purpose, the house is not overlooked, has free, safe parking and excellent transport links.
House is newly refurbished and has a very comfortable feel.
Lady: Victoria is a rarity in many ways, not least in being a lovely, natural redhead with a beguiling Irish accent. On this visit, her lovely boobs and figure were accentuated by a stylish black lace number and black stockings and suspenders: just what I and I'm sure many others love.

Details: I see Victoria very regularly so we know what each other's likes are. This time, we never even got to penetrative sex such was the frenzied oral feast which developed quite naturally. After Victoria had "edged" me with her peerless oral technique, including amazing deep-throat and gagging, I flipped her over to return the compliment.
Now I consider myself quite good in this department but I was amazed and incredibly turned-on by the shaking orgasm which ensued.
After a short recovery, she had me on my back and instructing me to lift my legs, there began an incredibly enjoyable rimming session which was superbly erotic.
The only thing left for it was an intense and messy cim and boob dribble brought on by more amazing deep, deep throat and gagging. I was left smiling and shattered.
VFM: 10/10-brilliant service
Personality: sexy;witty; charming and clever. The big thing though is her enthusiastic desire to make sure you leave satisfied but wanting more.
Return?: often and regularly

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Good review... have been punting in the North East for about 15 years and unfortunately have never had the delight of meeting Victoria... have never read a bad review

Offline Dunelm

You'll never get a bad review. Always gives 100% and is not be missed if you want the best the NE has to offer. Thanks

Offline PlasticGeordie

Victoria is a great girl. Up for anything and unbeatable attitude and enthusiasm. Must get round to seeing her again.

Offline Young veteran

Great review, one of if not the very best around. Haven't seen her for a while myself so I am due a visit
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Looking4fun

I've not seen Victoria but she sounds like a great girl!

Looking4fun

Great review, one of if not the very best around. Haven't seen her for a while myself so I am due a visit
You need to do reviews, if you've seen her or any wg since you've been a member, sharing helps us all mate

Offline Jimmy Cagney

You need to do reviews, if you've seen her or any wg since you've been a member, sharing helps us all mate
I have 14 reviews on here plus numerous feedbacks in reply to other questions. Think I have done more than enough.

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I have 14 reviews on here plus numerous feedbacks in reply to other questions. Think I have done more than enough.

Apologies misread thought the original comment was directed at me. Too late in the evening.

Looking4fun

Apologies misread thought the original comment was directed at me. Too late in the evening.
No problem & your reviews are always a good read mate

Online Tiger63

You know when I think of Victoria......I get a warm glow somewhere. ....what a lovley girl she is

Offline Dunelm

She's fantastic, so underrated I think but those appreciate quality know her worth

Offline everaad

Saw her in billingham ng girls house, toss up between her and belinda who was the best on ng's books
love ginger, not into her soft accent, loved the service, going to have to see her again, problem is at the moment  she is a bit big for my tastes.
seen she's  Been losing a bit of weight recently, when she gets down to a genuine size 14 I am sure I'll   there.