I love the way the skyscrapers at the back make such a contrast to this dingy area. Area looks and feels dodgy with all the junkies and scumbags hanging around, but is actually safe enough due to the 24/7 police presence there. There was always at least one police van whenever I was there.
There are about 15 laufthauses in the area, so lots of stairs and service is available from 20 euro. Basic suck n fuck for a claimed 20 mins, but they always exaggerate the time. Still its got to be the cheapest RLD in europe. The girls all stand in doorways, and the key is step inside into the room before negotiating with the girl. Usually no problem touching for free once negotiating in the room, and many girls will give u a quick flash of tits/pussy/arse. 50 eur will probably buy 30 mins of anything you want including bareback or anal.
Women range from skanks to absolute stunners, Stunners usually start around 30 eur.
I just did one cute chubby Turkish Blonde. 25 eur to have her sit on my face and give me an oily handjob. Hit the spot for 25 eur.