Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM BHAWANI  (Read 3568 times)

Dodo

This is the lady

External Link/Members Only

Thought it about time I paid a visit so after good comms arrived at her house in Weoley Castle?

Reasonably descreet entrance to a semi with an upstairs massage room with shower and toilet behind a curtain. Deed done on a massage table to nice meditation type music. So gaff is ok.

Bhawani is around the 50 mark, attractive'ish, certainly not ugly but not a looker either. She was wearing a string top like one of Jack Duckworths vests that had seen better days so what she was wearing did not turn me on. She is very pleasant, Polish and speaks perfect English. She is skilled at what she does....her business extends to yoga, meditation stuff.

She asks what you want, massage £25, with HR £30, with extra super dooper HR £35, and as I found out later, with tits out and a feel £40 (which is what I went for)

Massage was a new technique for me, it was like a heavy rub with oil. Very therapeutic and she new what she was doing. I only had half an hour so after giving back a good seeing to she did my lower legs then upper and thighs and almost straight away included some bloody marvellous ball massaging. Fuck me, I kid you not guys, I nearly shot my load before the flip....it was that good.
After the flip a chest massage down to legs and circling tantalisingly around my cock that was screaming out for attention. She would give the old fella a little stroke before oiling up again and giving me one of the best wank offs I've had. She changed from one hand action to two hand action had it between her arms at one stage. She up and downed, twisted lightly, teased my bollocks until I exploded.....they must have heard me next door as I do get a tad vocal  :wacko:

Oh, nearly forgot, it was on the flip that I asked about topless and she told me yes £5. They must have been a lovely pair in there day but sadly now big and saggy.

So there you have it for £40 you will get a bostin massage and relief with a nice lady but not a stunner.

Offline temptation

I'm glad you enjoyed her Dodo I'm a very regular visitor there and she is always nice to talk to   good value  gives a good massage,  even though the first bit is often done by her friend who I've never actually looked at,  Bhawani has a great knack of diverting lots of energy to the right place which I've never come across (no pun intended)  before.