Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Kiara - Young Blast - Gants Hill  (Read 1524 times)

9 review(s) for YOUNG_BLAST (2 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
25 review(s) for SWEET.BARBY (7 positive, 10 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline brownie

ERRMMM WTF  :lol: :vomit: :timeout: :(

External Link/Members Only

went to visit kiara based on the review of hardcorebanger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96958.0

Girl: Cutie little thing about 5 foot, perky tits and that ASS DAAAAMNNN  :wacko: :angelgirl:!!!

Service: paid for 30 minutes stayed for about 20

so i called her sounded cute dunno if it was kiara on the phone asked for postcode texted right away know the area well so i got there ok. PARKING IS SHIT around this area mostly pay & display 30 minutes free on perth road in the bays dunno about the rest of the area.

i texted her twice about the services i wanted 69 & owo both times no reply was so close just driving off but those pics of that asss  :crazy: :wacko:

so i get to the flat there was another girl working there as well. get in and right away somethings off  she smile buts it forced fake smile and lot of yawning. asked her about the services kissing NO, 69 rolled her eyes at me didnt say nothing for a seconds then yes so then i ask about OWO NO she started speaking portugese i pretty sure it was at me and pointing to the door :mad: :dash:  :dash:  no of mention owo costs extra was just straight up NO .

I froze i didnt know what to do :lol: should i go or should i stay ?

i stayed that ass had me hypnotised so i asked to have a shower, MONEY FIRST i was like FUCK ME ! gave her the cash.

SERVICE(if you can call it that)

so i come sit the bed try and make conversation ask her if she portugese she says she spainish oh well. i get all touchy feely, that ass is amazing:angelgirl: she then lays me down put on the condom with her mouth and sucks away for like a minute says something in  spanish/portugese gets up and goes and closes the door then comes back and starts to suck me off. Then after a few minutes stops get up goes to the bathroom and goes for a PISS ! :vomit: :dash: :timeout: in my head i was thinking BITCH IS YOU CRAZY! excuse me she says and afterwards didnt wash her hands  :vomit: :vomit: didnt even wash herself below came straight back to me and started sucking me off like nothing ever happened i was dumbfounded i couldn't believe it. I was limp as a noodle. THEN she went into the 69 position her lovely ass right over my face and her pissy vagina so close to my lips:vomit: i kept my mouth closed got her off me whipped off the rubber told to finish me off with her hands and left. just as shes opening the door for me to leave the other girl pops into view think she was the one on the phone said hi and bye to me sounded very similar to the person i was on the phone with.

couples of things first off dunno wether she was faking the no english or genuinely couldnt speak english that well.

did she really piss or just sit on the toilet so that i wouldnt go down on her.

FUCK ME!

very Gorgeous girl shame :cry:

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 06:44:13 pm by brownie »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hmmm why is a colombian girl going to speak in both Portuguese and then Spanish that's a bit odd. Kinda like a Italian prossie speaking Italian then french I'm sure hardcorebanger will be able to give insight into this.

Offline pumps

you couldn't even make that shit up lol

fuck what a terrible experience!  :thumbsdown:  I saw her a while ago when she first hit the scene, sounds like shes shit and jaded now.

Offline pumps

Hmmm why is a colombian girl going to speak in both Portuguese and then Spanish that's a bit odd. Kinda like a Italian prossie speaking Italian then french I'm sure hardcorebanger will be able to give insight into this.

not odd , the last prossie I saw which spoke Spanish starting speaking Italian to me when I told her I was also from that neck of the woods.

Offline punk

not odd , the last prossie I saw which spoke Spanish starting speaking Italian to me when I told her I was also from that neck of the woods.

:thumbsup: Spanish is the language most commonly spoken in South America, so i'm sure a lot of Brazilians have put up the basics.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 07:05:03 pm by punk »

Offline pumps

May be there are pimps on here talking up their establishments / girls.

haha it does cross my mind VERY often, because when I read some of the reviews and compare it to my experience I think the reviewer must be  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: when hes writing them.

lol

Offline brownie

i keep gagging just thinking about her pissed stained vag near my mouth  :vomit:

but that fucking ass was :angelgirl: want to touch the hiney aaahoooooooo

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah I hear that but she probably done that after you informed her that your origin is Italian. This guys review says that she spoke Portuguese then Spanish if he told her he's Portuguese then I kinda get that, but to speak both languages in a small space of time seems abit odd. But we are talking about prossies so anything is possible with their   :wackogirl: mindsets

Offline punk

haha it does cross my mind VERY often, because when I read some of the reviews and compare it to my experience I think the reviewer must be  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: when hes writing them.

lol

Yeah its a case of head scratch and WTF.

Offline pumps

i keep gagging just thinking about her pissed stained vag near my mouth  :vomit:

but that fucking ass was want to touch the hiney aaahoooooooo

Fresh piss aint so bad, I'd take a golden shower off her.... Its the fact she had that big juicy bottom sat all over that toilet seat, which that security guards been shitting in, then shes come back and plonked her da-donk on your face, you poor man.

:D

Offline pumps

security guard ?!

He wouldn't of been there if you went daytime.

I was going to see her tonight, but I think I'll leave it untill I see a positive review....

hardcorebanger

ERRMMM WTF  :lol: :vomit: :timeout: :(

went to visit kiara based on the review of hardcorebanger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96958.0

Girl: Cutie little thing about 5 foot, perky tits and that ASS DAAAAMNNN  :wacko: :angelgirl:!!!

Service: paid for 30 minutes stayed for about 20

so i called her sounded cute dunno if it was kiara on the phone asked for postcode texted right away know the area well so i got there ok. PARKING IS SHIT around this area mostly pay & display 30 minutes free on perth road in the bays dunno about the rest of the area.

i texted her twice about the services i wanted 69 & owo both times no reply was so close just driving off but those pics of that asss  :crazy: :wacko:

so i get to the flat there was another girl working there as well. get in and right away somethings off  she smile buts it forced fake smile and lot of yawning. asked her about the services kissing NO, 69 rolled her eyes at me didnt say nothing for a seconds then yes so then i ask about OWO NO she started speaking portugese i pretty sure it was at me and pointing to the door :mad: :dash:  :dash:  no of mention owo costs extra was just straight up NO .

I froze i didnt know what to do :lol: should i go or should i stay ?

i stayed that ass had me hypnotised so i asked to have a shower, MONEY FIRST i was like FUCK ME ! gave her the cash.

SERVICE(if you can call it that)

so i come sit the bed try and make conversation ask her if she portugese she says she spainish oh well. i get all touchy feely, that ass is amazing:angelgirl: she then lays me down put on the condom with her mouth and sucks away for like a minute says something in  spanish/portugese gets up and goes and closes the door then comes back and starts to suck me off. Then after a few minutes stops get up goes to the bathroom and goes for a PISS ! :vomit: :dash: :timeout: in my head i was thinking BITCH IS YOU CRAZY! excuse me she says and afterwards didnt wash her hands  :vomit: :vomit: didnt even wash herself below came straight back to me and started sucking me off like nothing ever happened i was dumbfounded i couldn't believe it. I was limp as a noodle. THEN she went into the 69 position her lovely ass right over my face and her pissy vagina so close to my lips:vomit: i kept my mouth closed got her off me whipped off the rubber told to finish me off with her hands and left. just as shes opening the door for me to leave the other girl pops into view think she was the one on the phone said hi and bye to me sounded very similar to the person i was on the phone with.

couples of things first off dunno wether she was faking the no english or genuinely couldnt speak english that well.

did she really piss or just sit on the toilet so that i wouldnt go down on her.

FUCK ME!

very Gorgeous girl shame :cry:

sorry to hear this OP. why did you not say to wash her pussy after toilet? she DISRESPECTED you  :lol: it was on you to tell her to wash herself and then you should have fucked her very hard

her arse  :crazy:  I not sure about portuguese or english our whole punt was in spanish :cool: I had a great time  :hi:

hardcorebanger

I was going to see her tonight, but I think I'll leave it untill I see a positive review....

I don't think he shits there there is another toilet in the flat   :lol:

hardcorebanger

I think you should drill her pumps and review her but make sure you are in control. besides you have fucked her already she knows you   ;)

JustBrowsing2016

Hope you washed your face when you got home bruh

Offline pumps

I don't think he shits there there is another toilet in the flat   :lol:

I See....

I think you should drill her pumps and review her but make sure you are in control. besides you have fucked her already she knows you   ;)

LOL - your a funny guy.

I've been there and done that and got the T-shirt when it comes to revisiting a jaded prossie...I'd rather save my money  & since the witnessed lack of basic hygiene her appeal has been lessened somewhat. (Not that latinas have ever been known for there excellent hygiene anyway :-/)