...Glenville BrowneExternal Link/Members Only
Nope, the picture is of Layton Benton External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
JesicaHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sweet Paola-External Link/Members OnlySpanish 🇪🇸City of Westminster / Edgware Rd. Paddington£120/h (incall)👄DFK 😲OWO C̶I̶M̶ 😅Facials S̶w̶a̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ A̶n̶a̶l̶External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Sweet VHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Just one quick question, how's your memory holding out??
Poorly, to be honest
MissEssexbeauty - Olivia.Not sure on this one because of two different and conflicting pictures.She claims to be 31 inch waist and 42 inch hip with chunky thighsHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyJust in case the FS ScaleHidden Image/Members OnlyJust had a thought is this Olivia Mayhem new profile??
Is this the WG you saw and is she a bubble butt thread contender??PerlaHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
bloody hell good find mate, yeah that's her and i'd defo say shes a contender for bubble butt thread
External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
+44740587805207405878052Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
Luiza, currently from Bromley brothel.External Link/Members OnlyVivastreet ad with video: External Link/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
No name for this one. Again not sure if previously enteredThe ad runs as:SEXY HOT LATINA TWO EXOTIC GIRLHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
Is it just me,.or does she look.a.bit "manly" in the old boat?
Personally, I think there is a predisposition to see male traits specifically in Brazilians - so this is what one will see
Bit like Thai's I guess?
Possibilities AlexiaHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
T-girl!!! Don’t think we are adding t- girls here..
Sasha has just uploaded a video of her twerking which has got me very tempted to pay her a visit tonight
I went to visit her a few days ago - defo deserves her place in this thread. Review coming
who is the biggest that you guys have been with?
Biggest Ass? You tell me yours...top 3 infact and I’ll give you mine!
I've only been with one SP so far
...Female??
yep
Not the best pics butt still going to go for it ThickSasha - GambiaHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Appearance: Sasha - She's about the same height at Chloe. Black. Probably younger. Really big (natural) boobs and a bigger rounder, thicker, firmer butt than Chloe with a good size waist (for her frame). Facially, she's got some custom (gold?) teeth and she looks pretty ghetto.. I don't mind that but I can imagine it wouldn't be many people's thing.. She appears to be all natural right now although she was talking about how she wanted lipo to get a thinner waist (probably wanting to copy her mate). She shouldn't though as she has a nice thickums figure as it is.
Cool, So which Bubble Butt, Big Ass etc etc did you end up seeing, if any?Cheers!!
It was some chick from Colombia with a huge ass in Luton called Monica
Got a link mate?
I think she was on tour, was only there for about two weeks.
By any chance??External Link/Members Only
Cross-referencing with VS profileChantelle - with vidHidden Image/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
Wow, that is a nice bubble of an ass, I must say. However I don't think this is the same wg . She has a different number and she looks different in the pics - she doesn't look as lean, her legs aren't as toned as [Bubble Butt] lexis and her ass appears bigger than lexi. The girl in that viva street ad isn't the wg I saw.
Cheers!![Chantelle's] number 07961157374 leads to FreakyTia in CamdenExternal Link/Members Only
Courtesy of Sirmixalott.Perhaps he may want to say whether he considers her or her duo partners as suitable contenders for this thread or not??
From just £36 per year