Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1012418 times)

Offline jj1692

Has anybody tried to contact any of the Latin houses tonight none of the External Link/Members Only numbers are being answered. And also went to the cricklewoof house and there seemed to be nobody there.

Offline bbz123

I've also been trying and had no luck. Would appreciate any info.

Otherwise if someone has other phat ass recommendations in North London, that would also be appreciated, happy to TOFTT and report back if that is any incentive  :D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:28:27 pm by bbz123 »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 10:39:41 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online last_days_of_logan

Has anybody tried to contact any of the Latin houses tonight none of the External Link/Members Only numbers are being answered. And also went to the cricklewoof house and there seemed to be nobody there.
interestingly enough, you clearly punt there, dont tell us a thing  :timeout:

I've also been trying and had no luck. Would appreciate any info.

Otherwise if someone has other phat ass recommendations in North London, that would also be appreciated, happy to TOFTT and report back if that is any incentive  :D

Police got to it today...... i think sammy might be going to work in plaistow

Offline puntingpumping1920

How do you know that ?
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

How do you know that ?

word on the grape vine from people from that area. got closed today...not sure if it will open back up. shame, i liked that place

Offline puntingpumping1920

word on the grape vine from people from that area. got closed today...not sure if it will open back up. shame, i liked that place

I wonder why that place got busted but HOD does not
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

I wonder why that place got busted but HOD does not

i think its the owner of that brothel thats the issue. None of the girls got taken in allegedly

but agree.....dont know why HOD never gets raids

Offline Brazilian Martian

i think its the owner of that brothel thats the issue. None of the girls got taken in allegedly

but agree.....dont know why HOD never gets raids

Because the owner of HOD used to be old Bill and he's connecte  remember it's not what you know its who you know.

Offline Stevelon

Because the owner of HOD used to be old Bill and he's connecte  remember it's not what you know its who you know.

+1

A nasty piece of work

External Link/Members Only

Managed to get a number of competitors in MK shut down...I wonder how ??? 

Whilst remembering all those good punts (chapeau Betty) & wishing they were still around, this always brings a smile to my face. If you choose to do it, don't run like a girl.

+1

A nasty piece of work

Managed to get a number of competitors in MK shut down...I wonder how ??? 

Whilst remembering all those good punts (chapeau Betty) & wishing they were still around, this always brings a smile to my face. If you choose to do it, don't run like a girl.

Ive always wanted to visit HOD but he puts me right off  :thumbsdown:.

Smith's and few other senior members know more about him and what he has done to other prossies and punters.

He also had a band of fluffies on Graveyardnet and had a few fake reviews as well from what I can remember
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:10:02 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline bbz123

Cheers for the info, dodged a bullet in that case given I could’ve been there when it happened...

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:24:54 pm by peter purves »

punther

100% thicker edition.....

if it wasnt for her midsection she would have slotted in here just fine  :cry:

Offline Mr Sinister

100% thicker edition.....

We'll take her  :thumbsup:

Seems from the last review her prices have gone up again...

Offline Germany

Someone has met and reviewed her it could be pumps

She's Positive, good customer care. A bit older in reality.

Offline Stevelon

Someone has met and reviewed her it could be pumps

This is her 2nd or 3rd profile. I saw her well over 2 years ago before I had to give up punting.

She's Columbian (if I remember right) & that week/fortnight was working in a ground floor flat close to Hackney Downs overground station.  She is the woman in the pics but is probably mid to late 30's.  She’s tall with a good figure, curvy & in proportion.  False tits but they felt good, flat stomach, a discernible waist, great arse & thick thighs.  Her service was enthusiastic , kissing, OWO for no extra & all the usual positions without any restrictions on access.  She was friendly & chatty with enough English for limited conversation, but it was one of her earliest UK ‘tours of duty’, so nowadays might be a bit jaded in all areas of the above.  I think I paid £50 for 30 mins but I can’t remember what services were on offer other than those that I received.  It was a very good punt & I would’ve returned if I hadn’t had to retire.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:23:32 pm by Stevelon »

This is her 2nd or 3rd profile. I saw her well over 2 years ago before I had to give up punting.

She's Columbian (if I remember right) & that week/fortnight was working in a ground floor flat close to Hackney Downs overground station.  She is the woman in the pics but is probably mid to late 30's.  She’s tall with a good figure, curvy & in proportion.  False tits but they felt good, flat stomach, a discernible waist, great arse & thick thighs.  Her service was enthusiastic , kissing, OWO for no extra & all the usual positions without any restrictions on access.  She was friendly & chatty with enough English for limited conversation, but it was one of her earliest UK ‘tours of duty’, so nowadays might be a bit jaded in all areas of the above.  I think I paid £50 for 30 mins but I can’t remember what services were on offer other than those that I received.  It was a very good punt & I would’ve returned if I hadn’t had to retire.

COLOMBIAN

Also why did you not review at the time.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:28:03 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Stevelon

COLOMBIAN

Also why did you not review at the time.

"COLOMBIAN" - Apologies & thanks  :hi:

"Also why did you not review at the time" - I was new to the site (which I had joined to keep up to date with the game I was having to leave) & didn't think that a review of a WG who may not return would have any relevance.  With hindsight I was wrong in that thought, which is why I'm now trying to contribute where I think I can add value, even though I haven't punted for over 2 years.

I can create a review against the current profile (even though the punt was over 2 years ago) if that would be of greater use to the community 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:45:41 pm by Stevelon »

Offline peter purves

This thread has stretched my memory to its capacity.

I think somebody ruled out this WG and this particular picture. The only thing is I cannot remember who and doubt if I will be able to find out whom. What was I saying again...??  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Her waste is far from slim (having seen and meet her in person)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83921.0

From The Punther's Charter

STANDARDS

Being fat does not constitute as being a PAWG or having a bubble butt generally

Being fat constitutes as being fat

Belly's are not ideal but are ok if they flow with the overall shape of her body

Sorry, just seen your comments

if it wasnt for her midsection she would have slotted in here just fine  :cry:
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:31:11 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here is another one of those series of pictures that I alluded to earlier but this time location has moved to Newham

I saw this picture and a series of other pics on VS operating out of the City of London somewhere, mainly outcall and then changed to incall.

Evelyn

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:51:24 pm by peter purves »

Online Trenlover

External Link/Members Only - too good to be true?

Ive actually seen this girl off seekingarrangement

Didnt find her as attractive as pics, she does have a huge ass but also has a bit of a belly. Very chatty and a bit of a chav,  doesnt do kissing but oral is good.

Originally I wanted to see her for 3 hours but she left after 1 hour with excuses. Overall I would rate it negative for the no kissing and the fact she left early and has a bit of a belly.

The ass is definitely up there with the best though.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 09:03:49 pm by Trenlover »

punther

We'll take her  :thumbsup:

the two booty threads have turned into a bit of an NFL draft loool

the two booty threads have turned into a bit of an NFL draft loool

definitely

everyone scrambling for talent. i feel like more was getting the 'side eye' before the arrival of the thicker edition....

but the way she looks now in real life she is definitely a thicker edition lady
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 12:30:19 am by last_days_of_logan »

What do you guys think?

i personally think real as she was advertised as being in the cricklewood brothel before the raid...so the girls there moved all over the city

Offline Stealthmode

i personally think real as she was advertised as being in the cricklewood brothel before the raid...so the girls there moved all over the city

Was the raid confirmed or just a rumour?

Was the raid confirmed or just a rumour?

technically its still just a rumour but i tried to confirm it with one or two of the latina brothel rotating girls who seem to confirm it

Offline Chorley

technically its still just a rumour but i tried to confirm it with one or two of the latina brothel rotating girls who seem to confirm it
Wouldn't surprise me if it was raided. The location was completely indiscreet and even the most naive person would've worked out what was going on eventually. :thumbsdown:

Offline bbz123

Didnt find her as attractive as pics, she does have a huge ass but also has a bit of a belly. Very chatty and a bit of a chav,  doesnt do kissing but oral is good.

Originally I wanted to see her for 3 hours but she left after 1 hour with excuses. Overall I would rate it negative for the no kissing and the fact she left early and has a bit of a belly.

Thanks for the intel, link has now changed - External Link/Members Only

Another one that looks good in nw London - External Link/Members Only

Gunnerhammer

New to this thing looking for a PAWG in London though
Thought this thread would be my best chance
Anyone know any??

New to this thing looking for a PAWG in London though
Thought this thread would be my best chance
Anyone know any??

Is size an issue?

and whats your price range?

Gunnerhammer

Quote from: last_days_of_logan link=topic=97246.msg2173942# :dash: date=1532787780
Is size an issue?

and whats your price range?

Size ain’t an issue preferably a slim girl though
Anything under 200/hour

Went to see one girl for 150/hour was told one round only :dash:.. leant my lesson now

Anything under 200/hour

Went to see one girl for 150/hour was told one round only :dash:.. leant my lesson now

aha!!! LOL...you've punted before then ;)

lets have a review first if you dont mind my good sir

Offline DOUGLAS56

Anything under 200/hour

Please review her it would help a lot

Offline peter purves

What do you guys think?

Looks like a contender butt the pose makes it very difficult to judge tbh.

Was she discussed previously on this site??

Offline peter purves

Arabic Tina

Thanks for the intel, link has now changed - External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 05:25:19 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 05:29:31 pm by peter purves »