Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BUBBLE BUTT, BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, PAWG, CULO GRANDE  (Read 1012475 times)

Offline oversexed

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

Not sure if this real.

COCODELIGHT - With vid  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 11:06:03 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Offline OiOiSavaloy

Portia - Zimbabwean

In the gallery few pics that indicate the poster is using more than one girl. Hot pics but too good to be true.  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

In the gallery few pics that indicate the poster is using more than one girl. Hot pics but too good to be true.  :unknown:

Cheers, I see what you mean. Have to be ruled out then as a contender

Offline socksfellan2

Updated link
External Link/Members Only

I don't think she belongs in this thread but rather the bigger girls thread.

Not wanting this to come off hostile but can you return when you've got a punt under your belt and a review?

Perhaps go see the girl you linked and confirm she's really a bubble butt contender :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:08:07 am by socksfellan2 »

Offline socksfellan2

Cheers, I see what you mean. Have to be ruled out then as a contender

Not to mention her only wanting to see white men 30+ and only black men above 40 years old. Seems like a red flag.

Offline Sirmixalott

Saw KenyaPhucket this week.

Her ass is quite possibly the best natural bubble butt I've ever seen. Bria Myles esque. She was pretty cool too (if you're not a douche).

Offline Sinz

Wow links are down?

Wow you are Leech ?

More than year on UKP and nothing to contribute ?

Offline socksfellan2

Her ass is quite possibly the best natural bubble butt I've ever seen. Bria Myles esque. She was pretty cool too (if you're not a douche).

Kenya has only 2 reviews, 1 neg and 1 pos. A full review of your experience would be welcome surfersilver :thumbsup:

Offline ForFuckSakes12

has anyone seen UKtiaswallows yet

Offline Dam600

Has anybody got sexycaroline1’s new profile

Offline yeezus

Saw this lady today in westfield stratford. Went to speak to her and asked in spanish if she is working to see what she says. She ignored me at first and then quickly pulled up her profile on vivastreet and showed her. She then yelled something in spanish, everyone around starting staring. Very bad attitude, she was wearing a wedding ring and face looks like she is about 50/60. Body looks good in person even though its fake but wouldn't give her a penny because of her attitude and the fact that she is married.

Offline Sinz

Has anybody got sexycaroline1’s new profile

3 years on UKP, contributed nothing what so ever and now you have the nerve to ask for help? Piss off twat !

Offline Dark_Gable

Sounds like a swipe at me and my negative experience with her :unknown:

By all means feel free to write a review old chap, try not to make it too fluffy/touty :thumbsup:

Online last_days_of_logan

By all means feel free to write a review old chap, try not to make it too fluffy/touty :thumbsup:

Its actually Kenya Phuck-whatever .

Anyone else get the feeling of an unatural number of leechers popping up out of nowhere?

i feel like this place is being invaded by sleepers from SAAFE trying to bump up their profiles

Offline Sirmixalott

Honestly mate, it wasn't. I don't know your situ with her. I only said that, because speaking with her, she was aware she had some bad reviews. Perhaps, that language was too harsh. She's cool, as long you catch her on a good day I guess.

I can't lie, she comes across as a strong minded girl (not immediately submissive), but to be fair, I don't have a problem with that given it's what I've dealt with in my personal life all the time (I'm black). I guess we just got on.

Moreover, I pretty much went for a vanilla experience (i don't ask for anything too kinky), so maybe that's why I was received better.

Anyways, as for making a review.. seems a little time consuming.. I only posted on here just because to register a recent post, so I can view images on the forum again to see some of these hot bubble butt gyals.

Maybe that's why you've got so many sleepers popping up with posts. We actually just want to view the links/images! This thread has been tremendously useful.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 10:20:53 pm by Sirmixalott »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:22:56 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Saw this lady today in westfield stratford. Went to speak to her and asked in spanish if she is working to see what she says. She ignored me at first and then quickly pulled up her profile on vivastreet and showed her. She then yelled something in spanish, everyone around starting staring. Very bad attitude, she was wearing a wedding ring and face looks like she is about 50/60. Body looks good in person even though its fake but wouldn't give her a penny because of her attitude and the fact that she is married.

A risky move - approaching and asking if she is working as a WG in public - in fact any WG.

Offline peter purves

A risky move - approaching and asking if she is working as a WG in public - in fact any WG.

agreed

and she does not look like she is 50 or 60s

Offline peter purves

zidhodhi

You deserved whatever attitude she gave you mate. I wouldn't have done that, unless she was walking around with a sign on her forehead saying "book me, I am a prossie"

Offline StiffChocolate91

You deserve any attitude you got tbh. Very risky move - if the tables were turned and she didn't maintain discretion from a previous meet  you'd had for example, you'd be pissed off.

sunnyboy_hot

All these lovely ladies from Vivastreet, are there any reviews regarding them?

Offline Brazilian Martian

You are a fucking dickhead, so you asked her in spanish but could not understand what she yelled back at you. Another case of a asswipe with no reviews posting bollocks just to get attention :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

All these lovely ladies from Vivastreet, are there any reviews regarding them?

Lurker for 4 years, now posting crap.

advent9206

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seen her a few times, nice big ass and quite big naturals boobs too.

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

seen her a few times, nice big ass and quite big naturals boobs too.
Shame you haven’t reviewed her then?
£240 including cim at discretion.
I think she having a laugh  :thumbsdown:

Offline The Film Director

Shame you haven’t reviewed her then?
£240 including cim at discretion.
I think she having a laugh  :thumbsdown:

..and presumably her £180 outcall uplift is for the taxi to Birmingham  :unknown: :thumbsdown:

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Offline tantric talents

Offline peter purves

Last seen in cricklewood I recall?

I think you are correct which made me go to the profile for further scrutiny. I can now see that it is not the same WG

Offline peter purves

Offline Anadin

Wow if you really did this then you're either insane or just a piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with you? :wacko: