Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River price  (Read 3170 times)

8 review(s) for RiverPrice (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

I saw river recently when she was at house of divine at Victoria. 

Her photos are accurate and I found her very attractive, we definitely "clicked" as people say.

I enjoyed her dt owo which was very good,this will not appeal to everyone but she was also happy and into puking on my cock via extra hard dt with a towel underneath to protect the sheets  :D

The sex was very passionate and enjoyable, especially with her on top, the only disappointment was I came in the condom during sex as opposed to in her mouth.

Overall a good punt for the money

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the review :hi: she's been on my list for a while, comes across as good fun in comms!

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review :hi: she's been on my list for a while, comes across as good fun in comms!
Yes a very nice girl, I got a great deal price wise via hod tbh as I went there with no expectations of getting an extra hard dt service ,

she seemed really into the sex, she said she "enjoyed being challenged "at the end so perhaps the fact we seemed to have good natural chemistry helped  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Going on her posts on another site, she seems to have started working at HOD recently because she wasn't getting enough business - not surprising given she was originally charging £170ph!

Her AW independent rate is down to £150ph and I assume you paid the standard HOD London rate of £130ph, which is a bit better but still not a cheap, er, Price.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review.

Going on her posts on another site, she seems to have started working at HOD recently because she wasn't getting enough business - not surprising given she was originally charging £170ph!

Her AW independent rate £150ph and I assume you paid the standard HOD London rate of £130ph, which is a bit better but not cheap.

Was a half hour punt at 70, a full half hour of action with no obvious clock watching

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for clarifying - 30mins service does seem VFM, as you say.  :drinks:

will-ow

Thanks for the review.

Her AW independent rate is down to £150ph and I assume you paid the standard HOD London rate of £130ph, which is a bit better but still not a cheap, er, Price.

Yeah i noticed that too. But i heard it wasnt that it wasnt getting enough work,  but in her off days she could fill the gaps there  :unknown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yeah i noticed that too. But i heard it wasnt that it wasnt getting enough work,  but in her off days she could fill the gaps there  :unknown:

Yes, she didn't exactly admit that and never would, but "filling in the gaps" is a rather euphemistic way of saying she wasn't getting enough regular work.

If she were, she wouldn't be working at an agency - or have reduced her rates.

will-ow

Yes, she didn't exactly admit that and never would, but "filling in the gaps" is a rather euphemistic way of saying she wasn't getting enough regular work.

If she were, she wouldn't be working at an agency - or have reduced her rates.

True that!!! Still a good fuck   :wacko:

Offline Zeusthedoc

absolutely great punt!

I had a lot of fun with her - seen her at her place and at HoD. HoD is same great service at lower rate, but her place is lot closer for me and i prefer private apartment.

she takes facials like a champ

Offline claretandblue

Just to add it was my first experience of going to hod and booking was very simple,the fact they only have one bathroom is a bit annoying but other than that all positive

I think I might head back there as there look to be a few other half decent options on their website and with the location being convenient it can be done within a lunch hour (and a half!)  :drinks:

Online PLeisure

Just to add it was my first experience of going to hod and booking was very simple,the fact they only have one bathroom is a bit annoying but other than that all positive

I think I might head back there as there look to be a few other half decent options on their website and with the location being convenient it can be done within a lunch hour (and a half!)  :drinks:
They didn't stiff you on time, I hope.
That's the one thing that keeps me away

Offline claretandblue

They didn't stiff you on time, I hope.
That's the one thing that keeps me away
Nope they didn't ,I was probably there for about 40 minutes in total

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed. Have recently added her to my hotlist.
Was she wearing a wig or did you see her with her short hair?
Anyone know what time she works until in HOD?

Offline smiths

I saw river recently when she was at house of divine at Victoria. 

Her photos are accurate and I found her very attractive, we definitely "clicked" as people say.

I enjoyed her dt owo which was very good,this will not appeal to everyone but she was also happy and into puking on my cock via extra hard dt with a towel underneath to protect the sheets  :D

The sex was very passionate and enjoyable, especially with her on top, the only disappointment was I came in the condom during sex as opposed to in her mouth.

Overall a good punt for the money

Thanks for the review Claret. :thumbsup: Could be a WG for me as I like her quirky look, I would have to punt through HOD though as well which I am not keen on as I wouldn't pay her £150 an hour Indie price. Glad to hear she offered you a good service.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Might be worth noting that when i did originally punt, i found her profile/pictures on the worse AW pictures thread...

Offline lewishamguy

Might be worth noting that when i did originally punt, i found her profile/pictures on the worse AW pictures thread...

I see she has a nice body, arse..but her face looks quirky, haggard witch which is why she's been mentioned on worse AW pictures thread.  :sarcastic:

Offline Thepacifist

Thanks for the review! I think she has a nice arse. I'll pass on the puking on my cock though..  :vomit:

Offline claretandblue

Glad you enjoyed. Have recently added her to my hotlist.
Was she wearing a wig or did you see her with her short hair?
Anyone know what time she works until in HOD?
Short hair mate,in the flesh she is fresh faced looking  :drinks:

Online Billy no mates

Short hair mate,in the flesh she is fresh faced looking  :drinks:

I fully agree with this. She used to have some very outrageous makeup pics on her profile which she has removed, but without makeup very fresh and even pretty (in a cute way) face