Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim tattooed slag Middlesborough  (Read 2798 times)

31 review(s) for EMMALOUISEE (16 positive, 4 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hitman33

External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on this girl for a while and had chance to pay her a visit so went for it.

All photos and description are pretty much as advertised booked an hour at 130 on arrival charged an extra 10 for owo and cim.

I gave her a call and booked in no problems, given post code and arrived half hour early, text to let her know I was there when she was ready, but she didn't reply till the booked time, fair enough, and given the house number.

There's decent parking 50 yards away in a small shopping area and cash machine, not the best of areas.

Met at the door by Emma and I was blown away! Far better looking than the pics show and she's very slight, I mean tiny physique with fantastic pair of false tits. The house is run down, not really dirty but ill fitting carpets, only partially painted, a dump. Had a chat with Emma about do' 's and don't she said everything was fine but just be gentle with her tits as they are new, again fair enough.

Only very light kissing throughout only just got tongues touching a couple of times, magnificent body imoh and probably the best owo I've ever had, very soft and just about took the lot, which has never happened before.

Up to now would have been positive,  now for the neutral, I don't do this, I don't do that, be careful, not too deep, she tried to put her hand in the way all the time, she can't open her legs there too sore from the gym, she can't bend this way, not comfortable. In the end I was put off and just went for cim, no swallow and let it dribble out.

I liked her, very friendly,  I think stunning looking and body. Best owo, just the sex was rubbish and put me off. I got the impression that she was keen to please, but it just wasn't working for me.

Rod trotter

I think at the price its a piss take

Thanks for review but there are many girls better and cheaper

Offline Zeusthedoc

might be worth booking for 15mins for a BJ and CiM.

Offline MasterChief

might be worth booking for 15mins for a BJ and CiM.

What?!? sixty quid to get your cock sucked, fuck off!

Offline Knight Templar

Offline Zeusthedoc

on the balance of the review, the full fuck doesn't seem like it'll be any good - the BJ sounds good.

15 mins

Offline bobby_dizzler

What a shame, as her name conjures up certain expectations. Hardly a Ronseal moment.

jon75

I'd much prefer my cock sucked over fucking any day of the week.... no such thing as a shit blowjob.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I'd much prefer my cock sucked over fucking any day of the week.... no such thing as a shit blowjob.

There is! But it sounds like this one delivers