Author Topic: ORIENTAL HOTTIES THREAD  (Read 1429621 times)


Offline sexy pete

Also known as Nadia with SAE and Star, so has been around the scene for a while.

Offline Fancy

Just popped up on AW, 27 April registration, Straight Female Cynthia, Marble Arch area, looks good even at £150/hr, note no 30 minute options. Alas the answers on the Interview page look depressingly familiar.

External Link/Members Only
What's the rub here? No good?

Offline londonlearnxer10

Hello guys,

Hope you are well. I am completely new to punting and yet to experience it, however if and when I do I would like to do it with a genuine japanese girl (appears to be quite popular, from reading forums).

does anyone know of agencies for london area that have actual genuine japanese girls (classier the better) , not those who are secretly chinese or thai?

Also are agencies better than independent?

Also here are some links of agencies I have come across advertising quite nice japanese girls, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I should stay away from them entirely and if they are all fake scam or to go with them?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

appreciate it

thanks

Offline Evildog101

Hello guys,

Hope you are well. I am completely new to punting and yet to experience it, however if and when I do I would like to do it with a genuine japanese girl (appears to be quite popular, from reading forums).

does anyone know of agencies for london area that have actual genuine japanese girls (classier the better) , not those who are secretly chinese or thai?

Also are agencies better than independent?

Also here are some links of agencies I have come across advertising quite nice japanese girls, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I should stay away from them entirely and if they are all fake scam or to go with them?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

appreciate it

thanks

Any of the site that claim to have japanese girls.  Well... you will be disappointed and most likely be bait and switch.   Will almost certainly be chinese service providers.


Offline flamingice

Any of the site that claim to have japanese girls.  Well... you will be disappointed and most likely be bait and switch.   Will almost certainly be chinese service providers.

And uggs.  A quick search will show many of those domains have been discussed before and there’s a good reason no one goes to them (at least among those in the know).  Unfortunately there are very limited options for genuine Japanese, or Korean for that matter, on these shores.  Best bet is to try hitting up some civvies - where I have been quite lucky recently (hence lack of recent reviews).

As a side - there was a recent review of a Japanese WG that offers very limited service / anime date type thing with a bit of handjob and sex, so you might want to check that out.

Otherwise, welcome to the forum.  Looks like you just joined.  Probably good form to start providing a few reviews before coming up with a load of questions.  Feel free to blow your brains out on the sites you’ve listed and report back.  I am sure many will be interested to hear of your experience  :hi:  :D

Offline Jeffe

Hello guys,

Hope you are well. I am completely new to punting and yet to experience it, however if and when I do I would like to do it with a genuine japanese girl (appears to be quite popular, from reading forums).

does anyone know of agencies for london area that have actual genuine japanese girls (classier the better) , not those who are secretly chinese or thai?

Also are agencies better than independent?

Also here are some links of agencies I have come across advertising quite nice japanese girls, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I should stay away from them entirely and if they are all fake scam or to go with them?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

appreciate it

thanks

Welcome to the forum and the world of punting. As a general rule of thumb if it looks too good to be true then it probably is. I haven’t used these agencies myself as I just don’t trust that girls who look like professional Japanese models would be escorting in London at those prices or in those numbers. Probably some of the girls are genuine but look at the sheer number of hotties they claim to have on their books but no reviews on their site or here it just doesn’t add up.

If you’re determined to find a fit Japanese girl you will have a long and tricky search on your hands.

Thai’s are fairly well established in london and although not as stunning (subjective) seem to generally be more abundant and deliver a decent service and VFM compared to those claiming to be Japanese or Korean.

Offline londonlearnxer10

Thank you for everyones' advice, I was thinking it was too good to be true but just wanted to be certain before doing anything silly (read a few horror stories about newbies not doing their research pre-hand), I will check out the Japanese WG and civvies as mentioned and sorry didn't realise had to post reviews before asking questions, hopefully will start posting decent ones in coming months.

thanks again

Offline magnetico

I will check out the Japanese WG and civvies

Just go for well reviewed girls to start.

No point whatsoever to take enormous risks with dodgy agencies/girls for your first punt.  :dash:

Offline lee1

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 09:21:36 pm by lee1 »

Offline safeways

Hello guys,

Hope you are well. I am completely new to punting and yet to experience it, however if and when I do I would like to do it with a genuine japanese girl (appears to be quite popular, from reading forums).

does anyone know of agencies for london area that have actual genuine japanese girls (classier the better) , not those who are secretly chinese or thai?

Also are agencies better than independent?

Also here are some links of agencies I have come across advertising quite nice japanese girls, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I should stay away from them entirely and if they are all fake scam or to go with them?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

appreciate it

thanks

I came across this SP from an upmarket ad site recently

External Link/Members Only

looks genuinely Japanese, but with a 2hr minimum @ £800 you'd need deep pockets to find out...






Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,900
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
sorry didn't realise had to post reviews before asking questions, hopefully will start posting decent ones in coming months.

thanks again

You don’t have to post a review first that incorrect matey, you are very welcome to ask questions, get the advice that may help, read through the reviews we have on site already.

We are a sharing community so if you go get a meet, contributing a review would be appreciated.

Welcome to UKP  :drinks:


Online Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,900
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Quote from: flamingice link=topic=97083.msg3884872#msg3884872 date=1689614675
Probably good form to start providing a few reviews before coming up with a load of questions.

He’s just joined, he’s better off asking loads questions than jumping in and having a crap experience just so he can bang a review out.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 09:44:23 am by Iloveoral »

Offline deantannn

Hello guys,

Hope you are well. I am completely new to punting and yet to experience it, however if and when I do I would like to do it with a genuine japanese girl (appears to be quite popular, from reading forums).

does anyone know of agencies for london area that have actual genuine japanese girls (classier the better) , not those who are secretly chinese or thai?

Also are agencies better than independent?

Also here are some links of agencies I have come across advertising quite nice japanese girls, would appreciate if anyone could let me know if I should stay away from them entirely and if they are all fake scam or to go with them?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

appreciate it

thanks

Never trust any site which is not reviewed here without reverse searching pictures. You will find many of this sites reuse gravure models and are not representative of what you get. If you are oriental try telegram, you can find genuine Japanese but if you are not try seeking.



Offline markey174


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48



Offline lee1


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline lee1


Offline Jonestown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,830
  • Likes: 144
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Looks new. No mention anywhere. Seems to be a mature lady

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she does everything a young man could desire:-

Q. 69   A. yes babe? i love it
Q. do i swallow?   A. every last drop
Q. Full facial ?   A. yes of course
Q. cim?   A. well i swallow , so yeah
Q. anal?   A. yes babe am very egar
Q. rimming?   A. i sure do
Q. unlimited cum?   A. yes
Q. massage ?   A. yes and am good
Q. Watersport   A. yes giving
Q. rubbing cock on pussy with oil ?   A. oh yes , make me wet
Q. bareback service?   A. if u ask this either text or email, i will not reply, but il block u number , and pass to my friends, and we all will block u, as a risky client



Offline naz

Looks like she does everything a young man could desire:-

Q. 69   A. yes babe? i love it
Q. do i swallow?   A. every last drop
Q. Full facial ?   A. yes of course
Q. cim?   A. well i swallow , so yeah
Q. anal?   A. yes babe am very egar
Q. rimming?   A. i sure do
Q. unlimited cum?   A. yes
Q. massage ?   A. yes and am good
Q. Watersport   A. yes giving
Q. rubbing cock on pussy with oil ?   A. oh yes , make me wet
Q. bareback service?   A. if u ask this either text or email, i will not reply, but il block u number , and pass to my friends, and we all will block u, as a risky client

Looks like profile created by the same sergi, Anisa apparently provides BB. Might even be working out of the same flat.

Hidden Image/Members Only



Offline myothernameis

Looks like she does everything a young man could desire:-

Q. rubbing cock on pussy with oil ?   A. oh yes , make me wet
Q. bareback service?   A. if u ask this either text or email, i will not reply, but il block u number , and pass to my friends, and we all will block u, as a risky client

Surely these two questions contradict each other, so if I ask for bareback, I will get blocked, but it ok for me to rub my cock on her pussy

Offline MrMohican

This lady looks interesting. Quite tall though so maybe post-op

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
5' 6" is not that tall. I was expecting to see 6ft tall on her profile after reading your comments. She looks pretty feminine to me

Offline Bobwong

Also here at £250: External Link/Members Only

Location advertised as Ladbroke Grove but when enquiring, she says moves around a lot. Currently in soho but not sure if she’ll be in London from tomorrow. Also notice she doesn’t do oral at all as ow and owo are crossed off on the vivastreet profile

Offline SoapyTW

This tourer has been on my hot list for a while and finally made it to London. I enquired to book though and facials no longer available, so probably going to give her a miss.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:10:15 pm by SoapyTW »

Offline SoapyTW

New Thai here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Image search comes up with a published model.... but.... she claims to be a model in the enjoys list. Profile includes a selfie also, tho I guess that could have been lifted from somewhere. I'm leaning to this being genuine, but no contact or service details atm. One to keep an eye on perhaps
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:21:37 pm by SoapyTW »

Offline Bobwong

New Thai here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Image search comes up with a published model.... but.... she claims to be a model in the enjoys list. Profile includes a selfie also, tho I guess that could have been lifted from somewhere. I'm leaning to this being genuine, but no contact or service details atm. One to keep an eye on perhaps

Just called and she said she was in the airport ready to fly home! Says she’ll be back in September. Nice voice 😁

Offline Pleasure4ever


Offline lee1

« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 09:13:45 pm by lee1 »


Offline markfin

What makes you say she’s post op?? 5ft 4 size 6

Some people on here think every Thai girl is post op 🙈

Offline jamiekinkxxx

What makes you say she’s post op?? 5ft 4 size 6

Some people on here think every Thai girl is post op 🙈

+1

MarkFin is being ridiculous!

Offline akauya

What makes you say she’s post op?? 5ft 4 size 6

Some people on here think every Thai girl is post op
+1

MarkFin is being ridiculous!

They do the same with Brazilians; some guys seem to expect all WGs to look like Barbie dolls, if not she's a post op  :rolleyes:


Offline lee1


Offline Pleasure4ever

Another one which we have somehow missed as she has been on the AW since march:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+



Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

AKA Pepsi on Konmons with video, search for Thai in London . Same phone number

Offline lee1

A website with a number of Thai ladies. I do not think it is another agency as the phone numbers match the ladies AW mobile numbers.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Rayray23k

A website with a number of Thai ladies. I do not think it is another agency as the phone numbers match the ladies AW mobile numbers.

External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting.
They have many girls all non central at lower price then others. I think all gathered from AW.
I guess if location is good for you it's worth a try.

Offline petermisc

A website with a number of Thai ladies. I do not think it is another agency as the phone numbers match the ladies AW mobile numbers.
External Link/Members Only
They look to be the "no drogues" crew, who rotate around the same flats around the country.  Useful to see who is currently working where.



Offline SoapyTW

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No phone number atm. Pics look decent, but age coming up as 49.