Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose - Marble Arch  (Read 5736 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Yet another review on Ellie Rose, from a couple of weeks ago (1 hour at £130) - thanks again to the London board for such a recommendation, having previously enjoyed time with both Adele4U and HornySluttyGirl on your recommendations. To be honest, Adele recommended Ellie too, so I guess thanks should go there too.

So, salient points for me. Excellent communication - AW message replied promptly, followed by phone call (Ellie's insistence for new client - fine by me). All set up about a week and a half ahead of the meeting. Address given day before. Location was very good, just off a busy street so nicely inconspicuous. Used the stairs for my fitness tracker - there are quite a few to negotiate.....lift is available.

Onto the meeting. Ellie is pretty, engaging, and made me feel at home quickly. Slightly stilted as a first meet, and I was going with the flow rather than a menu, to the point where I slightly wondered if I was her type, but could be first meet familiarisation. Seriously into kissing and seriously good and passionate at it. Seriously good at OWO. And sampled my desired activities of RO and multiple positions before the inevitable. Always find it a lovely touch when the lady clears me up, which Ellie did .

Decent chat before Ellie initiated round two. I stated that this might be unpredictable, which seemed to focus Ellie's mind! Superb OWO to a CIM finish, followed by a nice dribble over her assets is a great memory.

Further good chat, with a range of topics covered - she's a very engaging intelligent girl, was an enjoyable discussion. Call me a twat, but I do like a good chat with a nice intelligent girl (in lingerie!).

Obviously, like virtually everyone else, I'd go back repeatedly - just a shame my London trips are not more frequent.....

Offline jimmycallum

Despite her 50+ positive reviews...i just do not find her attractive.

What persuaded you to go meet her?

Offline London newbie

Totally agree Jimmy, she does nothing for me. Not a looker by any stretch... What's the draw?!

endomorph

Having met her, that is my view to.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Well it's simple really isn't it guys? Attractiveness is subjective. Ive not met her yet but can see the appeal - cute face, big titties, 50+co-signs as to the quality of her service and CIM finishing move. Seems a no-brainer if you're into bigger girls

Offline SamLP

Glad you enjoyed the punt OP. Ellie is a top SP.

The draw & appeal is that not every punter enjoys a size 6 girl with model looks. It's attitude and service that makes a punt good or bad & Ellie excels in that department.
Having said that, she's also an attractive girl IMO. Has very nice eyes which she doesn't show in her pics and a nice curvy body with big tits.
Looks are subjective, but in her 50+ reviews I can't remember reading one which hasn't described her as attractive.

Offline nigel4498

Glad you enjoyed the punt OP. Ellie is a top SP.

The draw & appeal is that not every punter enjoys a size 6 girl with model looks. It's attitude and service that makes a punt good or bad & Ellie excels in that department.
Having said that, she's also an attractive girl IMO. Has very nice eyes which she doesn't show in her pics and a nice curvy body with big tits.
Looks are subjective, but in her 50+ reviews I can't remember reading one which hasn't described her as attractive.
summoned up nicely there SamLP.
There's a certain allure about Ellie and she is quite captivating.
It would be a poor world if we all liked the same thing, what one guy finds attractive another might not.

Offline lewishamguy

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 12:05:50 pm by lewishamguy »

Offline jimmycallum

She looks like the actress Rebecca field,  from the tv show October road.

Going for girls like her defeats the purpose of punting, I am sure most of you guys already have a fat chick at home(the wife!).

She does seem nice and friendly and meeting her at the door and leaving, like that punter did was not cool.

vw

Going for girls like her defeats the purpose of punting, I am sure most of you guys already have a fat chick at home(the wife!).

Good thing about punting is anyone can have different aims and purposes !   I expect many here have wife's of all shapes and sizes and some don't have a chick at home !   

Sorry to hear your wife ate to much !  :scare:

Think you need to realise people have different needs from their meets, people cannot all be a fantastic as you !  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 02:18:17 pm by vw »

Offline smiths

She does seem nice and friendly and meeting her at the door and leaving, like that punter did was not cool.

The point is and you clearly don't understand it is people are all different and like different things including WGs. And why you assume most guys have a fat wife I don't know, complete and utter bollocks generalising shit like this. Where DO you people come from. :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

WTF are you on about? Do you actually have a point here? 

:thumbsdown:

Offline lewishamguy

Good thing about punting is anyone can have different aims and purposes !   I expect many here have wife's of all shapes and sizes and some don't have a chick at home !   

Sorry to hear your wife ate to much !  :scare:

Think you need to realise people have different needs from their meets, people cannot all be a fantastic as you !  :sarcastic:

I doubt his wife is a plastic girl.  :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

Ellie is very attractive, lovely smile,  lovely eyes and a juicy body as well.

Service with a smile and a superb level of service as well. One of my best ever punts

Funny how we all like different things, I would never punt with the stick thin fake looking models some guy's book

Different strokes for different folks. To say she is not attractive is nonsense though. Absolute nonsense

Offline hendrix

At least if you came in her mouth she wouldn't punch you like that other girl did who didn't offer cim  :sarcastic:

Offline Denhamhoop

Ellie is very attractive, lovely smile,  lovely eyes and a juicy body as well.

Service with a smile and a superb level of service as well. One of my best ever punts

Funny how we all like different things, I would never punt with the stick thin fake looking models some guy's book

Different strokes for different folks. To say she is not attractive is nonsense though. Absolute nonsense
+1 No girl is everyones cup of tea We all like different looks and sizes.For me she is a cracker and her service has never ever been in question.The big bonus for me is she looks as though it will be a very Vanilla affair but believe me there is that element mixed in with a slightly Kinky side

Offline Belgarion

+1 No girl is everyones cup of tea We all like different looks and sizes.For me she is a cracker and her service has never ever been in question.The big bonus for me is she looks as though it will be a very Vanilla affair but believe me there is that element mixed in with a slightly Kinky side

Indeed, she showed me quite a few things I never knew I would like

If she was closer to my office, lunch breaks would be a lot more fun

Offline hendrix

I haven't seen her, but the idea that there is just one "purpose for punting" other than enjoying yourself is ridiculous.

vw

I haven't seen her, but the idea that there is just one "purpose for punting" other than enjoying yourself is ridiculous.

Snap !

Would expect that sort of claim from someone with zero reviews !

Offline Belgarion

Snap !

Would expect that sort of claim from someone with zero reviews !

Exactly, had to do a double take and go through the reviews of the guy that made the comment as well

Some folk really struggle with this hobby

vt

I can see how some guys might be looking for their idea of female perfection when punting...for some it's a pretty face, for others it's a youthful, slim, nubile body that they don't have at home, for others it's all about the range of services or attitude delivering them...for me it's a combination of all these factors that add up to something attractive.

I don't mind meaty girls when it's firm & smooth, but Ellie's belly is probably one step too far for me if I'm paying good money, so I'd probably skip her when there's others who are closer to my ideal available.

It does come across as a bit foolish to criticise other's tastes in these matters...you've got to remember that one man's meat is another's poison...never a truer saying in this game!  :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 03:43:49 pm by vt »

Mendra

@vt. I couldn't agree more. You got it nailed in one!

Hank Moody

I am sure most of you guys already have a fat chick at home

Maybe you are just over-inflating her  :unknown: try letting a bit of air out next time.

Of course looks are subjective but personally I find Ellie very attractive (I've always loved the slightly Medditeranean look) and it is one of the reasons I have been back several times. As someone else mentioned she does have quite an innocent look which also appeals to me a lot when the service offered is pretty raunchy :D For me though it is the whole package with Ellie (looks, service, attitude, comms etc). When all that is offered consistently a repeat booking is a no-brainer. Punting can be very hit and miss so it's great to find a reliable SP that ticks all your boxes.

Offline Belgarion

Maybe you are just over-inflating her  :unknown: try letting a bit of air out next time.

Of course looks are subjective but personally I find Ellie very attractive (I've always loved the slightly Medditeranean look) and it is one of the reasons I have been back several times. As someone else mentioned she does have quite an innocent look which also appeals to me a lot when the service offered is pretty raunchy :D For me though it is the whole package with Ellie (looks, service, attitude, comms etc). When all that is offered consistently a repeat booking is a no-brainer. Punting can be very hit and miss so it's great to find a reliable SP that ticks all your boxes.

This

GolfNut

Despite her 50+ positive reviews...i just do not find her attractive.

What persuaded you to go meet her?

Great review Hertsagent. Agree with all you've said.

Jimmy, attractiveness is obviously a very subjective matter, but if you've bothered to read any of the reviews you'll find she's an absolute darling who does give a shit about great GFE, and all the other good things. She's not at all fat, she's curvy and she is very pretty compared to some of the munts on AW.

Clearly from your lack of positive reviews you're pretty hard to please and that clearly it has little to do with how a girl looks. So maybe you're barking up the wrong tree and looking for something that hardly exists or is very rare.

She does tend to polarise opinion but the negatives invariably come from those who haven't met her. Very obviously those that have met her find her a great experience, a lovely person and as such a very rare breed of working girl.

If you don't fancy her then no doubt you won't be seeing her, so what's the point of the trolling??

Offline Denhamhoop

+2

Offline PLeisure

If you don't fancy her then no doubt you won't be seeing her, so what's the point of the trolling??
Amen to that - callum's remark was belligerent and unnecessary. Why  :unknown:
She's not my type but I certainly don't feel the desperate need to attempt to gain 'Buddy' points by making stupid declarations. Keyboard cowardice...

Offline smiths

Amen to that - callum's remark was belligerent and unnecessary. Why  :unknown:
She's not my type but I certainly don't feel the desperate need to attempt to gain 'Buddy' points by making stupid declarations. Keyboard cowardice...

If his intention was to gain buddy points he isn't very smart as he felt the need to post about punters having fat wives as well, a typical troll like comment in my experience.

Offline Hertsgent

For all the comments about looks and build, what I would say is that Ellie has the most accurate AW photos of any WG I've met - so pretty easy to make up your mind as to whether you fancy her or not physically.....

john_n

For all the comments about looks and build, what I would say is that Ellie has the most accurate AW photos of any WG I've met - so pretty easy to make up your mind as to whether you fancy her or not physically.....

I totally agree. If I spent my time on UKP commenting about girls I don't fancy I would be pretty busy. We all have different tastes and that's a good thing.

Offline Cuntminion

I don't see the point of where jimmycallum and the other fella are coming from , if someone posts a review and I had no interest in seeing the sp because physically she done nothing for me , I don't see the point in cheap digs
If it's not for me then I really have nothing to add , not on an attribute level anyway maybe if service was poor I might be inclined to have an opinion

I've seen ellie and she's a very pretty girl , facially and build
Two things out of everything else that sets her apart from anyone I've seen is attitude and delivery

Really good sp imo

GolfNut

Having met her, that is my view to.

So if that's your opinion having met her then why no review?

Offline jimmycallum

Surely this is the point of forums for people to voice their opinions/ask questions. I do not find her attractive and about 20-40% agree with me, the majority of people think she is good for you and great for her.

As for my mucho negative reviews, when i write a positive review....you know she is good!

The fat wife joke was poor taste and i will take everyones advice and deflate it a bit!

Golf Nut - Hahaha! are we secretly rivals. Always commenting on the same posts.

vw

about 20-40% agree with me,
:unknown:

96% thought you were a tit !

when i write a positive review....you know she is good!

Good for you do you mean jamie cullum, maybe in your mind but not for the punter that saw beatrice after you !
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:36:17 pm by vw »

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I don't normally get involved in discussions here anymore but I would like to tell Jimmy that his comments towards me came across as rather hateful and venting anger? Almost as if I have conned him in the past during a negative punt and he was letting off some steam.

I am well aware I won't appeal to everyone and I don't want to anyway. The usual type of comments 'not my type but glad you had a good time OP' are honest and nothing wrong with them but yours were rather vile for no obvious reason trying disparage other people's tastes and choices.

The fat wife comment was rather disrespectful towards all married punters here. You don't know them or their situations. It didn't come across as a joke, but trolling as smiths pointed out. Sorry to say.

Just saying. X
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 07:36:56 pm by Rose_128 »

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
And btw I look nothing like Rebecca Field. Had to google her up too.

Offline Cuntminion

As for my mucho negative reviews, when i write a positive review....you know she is good!

Nope all you've shown me is poor judgement

Don't hype your own stock, I'm not one to follow an idiot of a cliff

You may as well write your reviews on edible paper

sthgeezer

I don't normally get involved in discussions here anymore but I would like to tell Jimmy that his comments towards me came across as rather hateful and venting anger? Almost as if I have conned him in the past during a negative punt and he was letting off some steam.

Awww poor Rosie.  You are the only girl that has been rude to me on AW so don't play victim card.  You gave me a sarky reply claiming your English is very bad because I asked if you spoke good English.  That's an important criteria for me and I was pissed because my number 1 choice was acting up.  You're attractive but look you mean and bitchy and your comms with me verified my preconceptions of you.

Offline Belgarion

Awww poor Rosie.  You are the only girl that has been rude to me on AW so don't play victim card.  You gave me a sarky reply claiming your English is very bad because I asked if you spoke good English.  That's an important criteria for me and I was pissed because my number 1 choice was acting up.  You're attractive but look you mean and bitchy and your comms with me verified my preconceptions of you.

Have you considered the possibility that you were rude?

I've met the lady as have other punters and she's never been rude. Methinks you need to look within

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Because I know who you might be and didn't wish to meet you.

vw

Because I know who you might be and didn't wish to meet you.

Gone former abusive member.

Offline Cuntminion

Gone former abusive member.

Was just about to say sounds like bitter prior banned

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
I was not horrible to him or anything. He messaged me asking whether I spoke ( good ) English that he wants to book, as a member on here, didn't he read reviews whilst doing research? Or at least read my profile. There was a hint of smug attitude in his email so I just replied saying I spoke no English but good luck in his search. He then gave me c*p.

Offline hendrix

vt

Always a good policy to have recent and accurate pics, that way a girl only gets to meet guys that really fancy her, no nasty surprises and hopefully everyone's happy!  :thumbsup:

Must be awful for a girl to see a punter's face visibly drop when he finally claps his eyes on the reality of what he's booked.  :scare:

vt

I was not horrible to him or anything. He messaged me asking whether I spoke ( good ) English that he wants to book, as a member on here, didn't he read reviews whilst doing research? Or at least read my profile. There was a hint of smug attitude in his email so I just replied saying I spoke no English but good luck in his search. He then gave me c*p.

Excellent command of English if you're a non-native speaker!  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

The point is and you clearly don't understand it is people are all different and like different things including WGs. And why you assume most guys have a fat wife I don't know, complete and utter bollocks generalising shit like this. Where DO you people come from. :rolleyes:

+1  Where indeed?  :unknown:

endomorph

Have you considered the possibility that you were rude?

I've met the lady as have other punters and she's never been rude. Methinks you need to look within

Not at all rude to me. Even when I decided not to progress with our booking. She is a model of civility.