Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Michelle  (Read 3901 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

Might get a better response if you ask to move your question to London, rather than South East. Profile location is Balham.  :hi:

Offline stonebow1

I followed this thread with curiosity but it seems nobody has a story to share yet. I was interested in this WG but haven't got round to seeing her. Reviews and her page itself seem positive and well written, plus the fact she is relatively pricey which suggests she values herself highly. Might have to go out and be the first UKP visitor!

Offline Satyruk2000

Yep, met her just before Christmas (2015). Last minute appointment arranged by telephone so I could only leave a rating on AW, not proper feedback, as she didn't ever confirm we'd met. I stand by what I wrote on her AW profile; she is (or was that day with me) friendly, attractive, and very highly recommended. She put her prices up just after we'd met and I've never got around to visiting her again.

The photos on the AW profile are her. Despite her face being blurred in them, once you meet her you'll realise it's genuinely her in them.

Offline Satyruk2000

Offline PLeisure

She put her prices up just after we'd met.
Out of interest, what was the rate when you saw her?

Offline stonebow1

Any chance of a verification pic of this WG?

Offline Satyruk2000

Out of interest, what was the rate when you saw her?

Can't remember her rates then; sorry. It was a year ago! She put her rates up a week or so after I saw her on the strength of a couple of reviews and some positive feedback.

Offline Satyruk2000

Now earned another positive review (that is to say, further to my note which was under her old name). It's here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123875.msg1405706#msg1405706