Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgina - Gloucester  (Read 1377 times)

testwater

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I met the lovely Georgina at my house, GG is very selective about who she visits, you have to pass a telephone interview!!

GG loves to chat before getting down to business, this is not included in the time booked, I payed her for an hour but she ended up staying for around 2.5hrs in total!

I opted for a massage followed by plenty of oral both ways and sex in many positions. GG is a little older than her profile suggests, possibly late forties, but she has a slim body which is to die for and is still extremely tight. GG ensures that you are having a good time and I popped twice, the second well over the hour of funs time. She just did not want to leave me hanging!

After our fun we cleaned up and chatted for a while.

GG is a star, she does not clock watch and will do almost anything to please.

vw

I met the lovely Georgina at my house, GG is very selective about who she visits, you have to pass a telephone interview!!

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Count me out though, I refuse to play prossie power games and nonsense interviews !

Glad you had a good time anyway seems popular with those that have reviewed even though she lies about her age !

testwater

She is genuinely friendly and the interview is just a chat really. I think it is because she does outcalls only she just wants to check you are legit.

I also noticed that others have commented on her age, bodywise she could pass for late 30's but the hands and neck give it away. Also when you chat you pick up she must be older because of the things we can mutually remember.   

vw

She is genuinely friendly and the interview is just a chat really. I think it is because she does outcalls only she just wants to check you are legit.

I also noticed that others have commented on her age, bodywise she could pass for late 30's but the hands and neck give it away. Also when you chat you pick up she must be older because of the things we can mutually remember.

All good info for those interested !

Dave smith

I saw her about 4 years ago and your review pretty much sums up my experience. Lovely lady