Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elephant & Castle - Hot Brunette Roxy - TOFTT - didn't get to see  (Read 1174 times)

2 review(s) for Sexy Blone Alicia (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lechuck

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Very good initially, immediate response, confirmed services. I booked a 30 min appointment for 7pm. She (or Segei) text the postcode and off I went.

Arrived on the road and 5 minutes before the appointment tried to ring. No answer but I got a text saying "wait 10 minutes please". As I was 5 minutes early I gave her the benefit of the doubt. After 15 minutes (so 7:10 now), I tried to ring again. No answer so I text asking if she was ready. No response so after another 5 minutes I left.

Got a text at 7:40 saying "are you still outside". Errrr, funnily enough love, no.

mrhappypants

:hi: thank you for TOFTT. Shame - looks hot.

If you can give a clearer indication of the location without revealing the precise address (Bill) it warns punters about the places where B&S is likely.

Many thanks

Dave
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:34:01 am by mrhappypants »

Offline lechuck

The postcode I was given led to Penton Place but I didn't get any further than that to find the number. I believe she shares a place with  External Link/Members Only as the profiles are similarly written and the photos look like the same house.

brizzle_72

Also had a negative experience. Confirm the location is Penton Place
I phoned External Link/Members Only for a booking, only to be met by External Link/Members Only
As I was visiting London, and hadn't time to arrange an alternative, I went with it, for a 30 mins booking.

Once in Penton Place was guided to the location by phone. Once I said I could see the house number hung up and rung the bell / knocked on door. I was waiting outside for a while until I was let in

Said she was Spanish, not Romanian. After some cuddling (no kissing!), oral with, she asked 'finished?'. Thinking we were about to move on to the main event, I said yes. She promptly removed condom and gave me a tissue wipe. Then refused to do anything else, apart from offer a massage. I said I hadn't come, she said 'why you say finish?' and 'only one come allowed in 30 mins'. Despite my protestations, she wouldn't budge. There was a knock on the door well before the 30 mins was up, to signal end of time.

A most unsatisfactory encounter.

kentange

Was thinking of seeing this girl, but now I won't thanks to your reviews.

Offline The_Don

A most unsatisfactory encounter.

You have been a member for over 5 years.

If you have the time  :unknown:  please post a review of this W/G. As it could be useful to other members on the site.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 02:47:15 pm by The_Don »

Offline Brazilian Martian

You have been a member for over 5 years.

If you have the time  :unknown:  please post a review of this W/G. As it could be useful to other members on the site.
That really annoys me when people do that especially when they have been membees for years and dnt have many posts or any reviews, I dislike lurkers with a passion.