Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Kiara - Young Blast - Gants Hill  (Read 14846 times)

Offline pumps

When you say it looks fucked up would you say it is better or worse than Laura's ass

Just a figure of speech to say it's not real.

It's a nice fake ass, one of the best fakes you'll get your hands on. Laura dreams at night of having kiaras  ass haha

punther

It's a nice fake ass, one of the best fakes you'll get your hands on. Laura dreams at night of having kiaras  ass haha

Is there a current link for Kiara - AW or Viva street

All this talk makes me think I may have to investigate  :D

hardcorebanger

And she is light you could pick her up and fuck her in the air  :sarcastic:
I will try ANAL with her it is a must with that big bubble ass :D Glad she is back camberwell 

Offline pumps

And she is light you could pick her up and fuck her in the air  :sarcastic:
I will try ANAL with her it is a must with that big bubble ass :D Glad she is back camberwell

Her arse holes pretty tight according to my tongue,  :hi: if your sweet talk her into doing that.

hardcorebanger

Her arse holes pretty tight according to my tongue,  :hi: if your sweet talk her into doing that.

It is I remember in 69 putting one finger slowly insider her arse she carried on on sucking my cock   :rolleyes: she was expecting me to say i want anal so she could say si papi esssstra si :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 06:46:45 pm by hardcorebanger »

punther

CuriousCustomer

Offline pumps

It is I remember in 69 putting one finger slowly insider her arse she carried on on sucking my cock   :rolleyes: she was expecting me to say i want anal so she could say si papi esssstra si :sarcastic:

I'm sure you'd of been able to hussle it out of her FOC -  I'm actually surprised you got a finger in there tbh

+1  :D

You know that, when I saw that perfect tight little hole I thought "challenge accepted"

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only

She seems to avoid South London brothels.....Always East of London or North of London  :thumbsdown:

Let us hope she is coming back down to south of the river next week  :diablo:

Offline pumps

She seems to avoid South London brothels.....Always East of London or North of London  :thumbsdown:

Let us hope she is coming back down to south of the river next week  :diablo:

This is the story of south London yo! Girls give us a punt then never come back  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

next time you see her, ask her why....

hardcorebanger

This is the story of south London yo! Girls give us a punt then never come back  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Will do mate  :D

hardcorebanger

In Hackney East London again  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ljcjcj100%

Been fantasising about this girl, need to find her I think her profile is down at the moment . Can someone please post up if you know where she is   :cry:

punther

Been fantasising about this girl, need to find her I think her profile is down at the moment . Can someone please post up if you know where she is   :cry:

have you ever seen her for a booking before?

Offline kefcseries

Kiara was my plan A last Sunday but she blew me out. Looks like she's gone up to Scotland for a change of scenery:

Ljcjcj100%

Ahhhh man . I haven't seen her before , does anyone on here know a cute petite Latina with a peachy ass like kiara for around the 60-80 mark a hour . Would be much appreciated if someone could give me some some links from personal experiences or good reviews in the London area

Ljcjcj100%

No I haven't seen her before have you ??

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ahhhh man . I haven't seen her before , does anyone on here know a cute petite Latina with a peachy ass like kiara for around the 60-80 mark a hour . Would be much appreciated if someone could give me some some links from personal experiences or good reviews in the London area

No chance of getting a decent latina for 60 -80 pounds per hour no chance in hell if you do find one it will no doubt be a older fat latina on her last legs before she fucks back off to south american  :hi:

Ljcjcj100%

Looool  :lol: I meant 60-80 for half hour

punther

Sweet Talita: 3158402

but experiences with her are mixed

also petite latina's are quite rare lol

Ljcjcj100%

Sweet Talita: 3158402

but experiences with her are mixed

also petite latina's are quite rare lol

What Latinas would you recommend. I am an ass man but I wanna find a proper cute Latina , young & cute  :dance:

punther

What Latinas would you recommend. I am an ass man but I wanna find a proper cute Latina , young & cute  :dance:

the one you just quoted lol

but if you want recommendations on latina your better off asking pumps or brazilian martian