Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian Kiara - Young Blast - Gants Hill  (Read 14838 times)

Offline pumps

Hmmm I google street viewed the area around the station and didn't notice it lol. Where about is it? I saw a pub which had a car park.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bassman

External Link/Members Only

Cheers pumps.

I was talking to a mate that punts about her and showed him her AW page. He went off to toftt for me I guess lol. Feedback isn't great but I didn't punt her so not sure if I can relay someone else's experience. But saying she is jaded is probably right. But dat assssssssss!

Offline Bassman

A quick summary of my friends punt:

Let in by Kiara. He had to check it was the girl in the photos.

Tells me there's been some touching up of the photos. Nice ass, very slight belly apparently. He tells me it's not flat all the way down. When you look up from RO you notice it.

Went in to kiss her. 'No kissing'. Straight into her knees with protected oral. Pushed him on the bed. A minute later she's on top in cow girl. The bed was broken as when he moved over he got up his leg went through it.

They moved to a sofa I think. Fingered her. Said to do doggy but she just laid on her front. He went for it like that as he couldnt just wanted to bust and leave. So: Busted his nut and left. Paid for half hour left after 10 mins.

Called me up telling me it's a waste of time as she's not particularly 'up for it' and she just goes through the motions. He has a wealth of punting experience and said she was one of his most disappointing. He actually said she's turned him off it and he won't punt again. But I've heard that before lol I'm sure we all have!

No security, maybe too early. He saw another working girl in her room (door open). He thinks she is the one that answered the phone as she was speaking in English and sounded like the woman on the phone. Kiara's English is limited.

These are his feelings on it. He has said maybe she just wasn't into him, but she should still make some effort either way. It's her job. Best description for him would be the stereotypical tall dark and handsome. Well groomed. Late 20's but quite mature beyond his years. Always showers before a punt.

Obviously he should've confirmed services before handing over the money in terms of no kissing and no OWO. So he can't really complain about that.

Offline Wilson85

Thanks for your mini 2nd hand review. I've not seen Kiara but what you've described is very familiar!

Offline Bassman

Thanks for your mini 2nd hand review. I've not seen Kiara but what you've described is very familiar!
It's thrown a spanner in the works for me. I could punt Monday. But do I want to waste money on service like that because of her ass? Probably not. I am struggling to come up with another I want to punt with.

Her price seemed really good considering the price the popular Latinas are charging. I guess there's a reason! Don't want to fork out £150 for an hour on top of travelling to their locations. I need to stay north of the river/around north London. Pickings are slim!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:26:04 am by Bassman »

Offline Brazilian Martian

These are his feelings on it. He has said maybe she just wasn't into him, but she should still make some effort either way. It's her job. Best description for him would be the stereotypical tall dark and handsome. Well groomed. Late 20's but quite mature beyond his years. Always showers before a punt.

[/quote]

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: he's a modern day Adonis then

Offline Bassman

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: he's a modern day Adonis then

Hey, I'm just pointing out that he's not some old fat hairy guy that you might expect to put a girl off.

Hey, I'm just pointing out that he's not some old fat hairy guy that you might expect to put a girl off.

Of fair enough but what you need to understand is she's a young south american girl, you really think she cares about providing a great service that's not high on her list. She sees us all as walking dinero no matter how good looking we may think we are or if we are fat old men.

Offline Bassman

Of fair enough but what you need to understand is she's a young south american girl, you really think she cares about providing a great service that's not high on her list. She sees us all as walking dinero no matter how good looking we may think we are or if we are fat old men.

I fully understand that. If she wants to be like that then it's her choice I guess. It obviously doesn't effect her enough to change her attitude. This is assuming she's like that more often than not. But then with an ass like that it's no surprise it isn't effecting things. Hell, I am still considering a visit! All because of her ass!

I fully understand that. If she wants to be like that then it's her choice I guess. It obviously doesn't effect her enough to change her attitude. This is assuming she's like that more often than not. But then with an ass like that it's no surprise it isn't effecting things. Hell, I am still considering a visit! All because of her ass!

I remember when I saw her in the line up of girls paraded in front of me in camberwell once I did not find her appealing at all her ass did not sit right for me with her frame, so I opted for another girl this was last year and seems like I done myself a favour.

Maybe you should tell your friend to visit a indie latina that way he won't get a shit service as these parlour girls dnt really care as if you have a good time. Like what hardcorebanger says sometimes you have to be assertive with them, and go by your instincts if you get a bad vibe walk

Offline Bassman

I remember when I saw her in the line up of girls paraded in front of me in camberwell once I did not find her appealing at all her ass did not sit right for me with her frame, so I opted for another girl this was last year and seems like I done myself a favour.

Maybe you should tell your friend to visit a indie latina that way he won't get a shit service as these parlour girls dnt really care as if you have a good time. Like what hardcorebanger says sometimes you have to be assertive with them, and go by your instincts if you get a bad vibe walk

Never mind him. I need one to find one, for tomorrow hopefully.

Offline pumps

Thanks for that input Bassman, It's clear that Kiara couldn't give a fuck any more and we're just mugs & cash points to her, but I wouldn't rule her out for a quickie if you just to get your hands on that big over proportioned fake ass on a young latina.

:thumbsup:

Offline slapstick69

A quick summary of my friends punt:

Let in by Kiara. He had to check it was the girl in the photos.

Tells me there's been some touching up of the photos. Nice ass, very slight belly apparently. He tells me it's not flat all the way down. When you look up from RO you notice it.

Went in to kiss her. 'No kissing'. Straight into her knees with protected oral. Pushed him on the bed. A minute later she's on top in cow girl. The bed was broken as when he moved over he got up his leg went through it.

They moved to a sofa I think. Fingered her. Said to do doggy but she just laid on her front. He went for it like that as he couldnt just wanted to bust and leave. So: Busted his nut and left. Paid for half hour left after 10 mins.

Called me up telling me it's a waste of time as she's not particularly 'up for it' and she just goes through the motions. He has a wealth of punting experience and said she was one of his most disappointing. He actually said she's turned him off it and he won't punt again. But I've heard that before lol I'm sure we all have!

No security, maybe too early. He saw another working girl in her room (door open). He thinks she is the one that answered the phone as she was speaking in English and sounded like the woman on the phone. Kiara's English is limited.

Obviously he should've confirmed services before handing over the money in terms of no kissing and no OWO. So he can't really complain about that.

I can voch for this, shes fine, just how i like my women, i few tattoos airbrushed out her pictures, short big ass. Which does look bigger then her frame hence why i think its fake. The oral was good but she seemed a bit moody, appeared tired and didn't make much of an effort. Check Lia in the same building show not as hot but far sexier with a better attitude

Offline pumps

Well guys what can I say I had a fight with my little brain and it won :-( I went to see kiara  this week.

I don't think she remembered me, but I recieved a fantastic service from her. I know it was good because I put my tongue in all her holes and she was thrusting against it (except her mouth  pumps isn't about thay life lol) she wasnt lazy or jaded...very friendly, chatty, smiley.

Couple of negative points overall but all in all a good service.

Donno if it's worth writing a review though maybe I just got lucky.

Offline Germany

I seen her this few days ago in different parlour (South the river) As usual I have got a lot of luck :lol: and planning to see Perla. I have been told that she's preparing if I'll wait. :(

I didn't fancy the idea to wait, altough she wasn't "ocupadda" mainly because, while sitting at the coffee nearby, noticed that another punter is using his GPS on the phone looking for the exact same place where I was heading every minute. Additionally, when I buzz beforehand have been told by kiara to wait 5 min. Seen another punter leaving premises.

:dash:Maan, so busy! So back to the point. Have been told to wait. Didn't asked if wait meaning in the house or out the house, therefore I'll go ahead with the big ass lady. (hmm the doggy view yeahh its great!)

For me it is POSITIVE. B U T Be aware, she's heavy clockwatcher! in the middle of everything, "you have 6 min baby", which I replied not to be worried, and anyway we passed the limit as I get ROCK HARD when sucking OWO (which I decided in my last 6 min), and somehow she forgot about the time.

ANother negative, she was using phone too much, wassaping to the maid I guess, and lazy to moved from position to position. As her body is small It feels like playing with a basket ball. I managed to hurt her, somehow with my hand, during my 15 minutes session, which she complained.

BTW Beatiful pussy and butthole (didn't licked it as, mentioning earlier seen another punter leaving and somehow I felt dirty to do so)

Finished, her lying on the bed and shoot her face with the first load, unfortunate accident, on which we laugh (me mainly!)

Overall, great punt, although some of you easily could have Neutral or Negative, it is more likely to happen. :hi:

Offline Germany

Forgot to mention that before leaving leaving I requested to see Perla, she looks great, milfy! It seems she was busy chatting with a friend in the kitchen. :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

I seen her this few days ago in different parlour (South the river) As usual I have got a lot of luck :lol: and planning to see Perla. I have been told that she's preparing if I'll wait. :(

I didn't fancy the idea to wait, altough she wasn't "ocupadda" mainly because, while sitting at the coffee nearby, noticed that another punter is using his GPS on the phone looking for the exact same place where I was heading every minute. Additionally, when I buzz beforehand have been told by kiara to wait 5 min. Seen another punter leaving premises.

:dash:Maan, so busy! So back to the point. Have been told to wait. Didn't asked if wait meaning in the house or out the house, therefore I'll go ahead with the big ass lady. (hmm the doggy view yeahh its great!)

For me it is POSITIVE. B U T Be aware, she's heavy clockwatcher! in the middle of everything, "you have 6 min baby", which I replied not to be worried, and anyway we passed the limit as I get ROCK HARD when sucking OWO (which I decided in my last 6 min), and somehow she forgot about the time.

ANother negative, she was using phone too much, wassaping to the maid I guess, and lazy to moved from position to position. As her body is small It feels like playing with a basket ball. I managed to hurt her, somehow with my hand, during my 15 minutes session, which she complained.

BTW Beatiful pussy and butthole (didn't licked it as, mentioning earlier seen another punter leaving and somehow I felt dirty to do so)

Finished, her lying on the bed and shoot her face with the first load, unfortunate accident, on which we laugh (me mainly!)

Overall, great punt, although some of you easily could have Neutral or Negative, it is more likely to happen. :hi:

not sure being a heavy clock watcher is telling you that theres 6mins left, when your literally running out time and there really is 6mins left? these latina places never allow overruns of time like an indie would.

That said your account sounded better than mine  :sarcastic: this woman refused OWO when I enquired but I went there knowing that it wouldn't be on the cards so the blow wasn't too bad to get my head around.

Offline pumps

and you got OWO in a 15min session? was it included?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: comical these reviews are tempting me but I'm gonna be strong. I may visit Perla or rouse later on tonight
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 10:32:49 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline Germany

haha, was it included? No, I paid extra £20, actually I did not even asked I just handed 20 from my secret pocket and said "co condom mi amor".

But you know what, it happened to me, not once, that I have OWO without extra. You shall give a try, man!

She's clockwatcher pumps, it might was because of that crew waiting outside to get inside her!

My tactic is always 15 min, and after if I seen excellent service provider I adding "extras"(time +), call me big savour! :angelgirl:

Nothing worst is when you paying £60 for 30min, and second round she's getting SMART!

haha, was it included? No, I paid extra £20, actually I did not even asked I just handed 20 from my secret pocket and said "co condom mi amor".

But you know what, it happened to me, not once, that I have OWO without extra. You shall give a try, man!

She's clockwatcher pumps, it might was because of that crew waiting outside to get inside her!

My tactic is always 15 min, and after if I seen excellent service provider I adding "extras"(time +), call me big savour! :angelgirl:

Nothing worst is when you paying £60 for 30min, and second round she's getting SMART!

Totally agree about the 15 min punts  :hi:

Offline pumps

Germany if I'm honest I'm struggling to understand any of what you write .

But seems like all Spanish speakers / pimps get the A grade service from her :sarcastic:

Offline Germany

Sorry man, my english is excellent I'm just a bit busy at this moment. I meant with the crew waiting outside that it was a peak hour, seen two punters while having a cup of tea nearby. One leaving, the other searching to gain access. I must be quick to get in, and the others possibly seen me entering and leaving.

I'll watch my writing as want provide accurate and precise reviews!

Offline pumps

Sorry man, my english is excellent I'm just a bit busy at this moment. I meant with the crew waiting outside that it was a peak hour, seen two punters while having a cup of tea nearby. One leaving, the other searching to gain access. I must be quick to get in, and the others possibly seen me entering and leaving.

A
Now you write in good English?

Okay your back on my list of reviewers I take with a pinch of salt :sarcastic:

Also goes for anyone I read reviews from speaking to the girls in their mother tongues...lol
L

Germany you have to be like floyd just dodge the shots and you will be fine

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Germany

Ok gents!
My first language is not Spanish, although I understand Spanish very well. Mainly because I used to speak Italian fluently, which belongs to the latin languages.
Germany, used to speak german aswell, fluently. Off the record, if you not using particular language for a while, it will get away. (hope it won’t happen with my sex drive!)
Yes I omitted to be proper English gentleman (not a gentile man), and watch my writing, please accept my apology. The main reason that I’m busy.
Big savour, I meant big saver (money saver)
At least we know that we’re Latina lovers, and that’s important
Warm regards
Germany
 :hi:

Offline pumps

Fair play -but reviews seem somewhat skewed - all folks who speak in the girls first language seem to get raving experiences. All over smucks get shitty services. Haha  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

Ok gents!
My first language is not Spanish, although I understand Spanish very well. Mainly because I used to speak Italian fluently, which belongs to the latin languages.
Germany, used to speak german aswell, fluently. Off the record, if you not using particular language for a while, it will get away. (hope it won’t happen with my sex drive!)
Yes I omitted to be proper English gentleman (not a gentile man), and watch my writing, please accept my apology. The main reason that I’m busy.
Big savour, I meant big saver (money saver)
At least we know that we’re Latina lovers, and that’s important
Warm regards
Germany
 :hi:
Not that it really matters but out of curiosity where are you from then?

Offline hoehunter

Can anyone PM me phone number or details for her. profiles gone offline

Thanks

Offline pumps

Can anyone PM me phone number or details for her. profiles gone offline

Thanks

Just wait for her to return thats all you can do, in the mean time since your here...you might aswell leave a few reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Top Dog

Just found this profile now claiming to be she male !!!  :scare:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Just found this profile now claiming to be she male !!!  :scare:

haha I saw that last week, some geezer in a wig stole her pics I'd bet. Who ever goes to visit will get a big surprise!

I love how they put " I wont be able to send any photos, all of my photos is 100% genuine!!"  :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline Top Dog

haha I saw that last week, some geezer in a wig stole her pics I'd bet. Who ever goes to visit will get a big surprise!

I love how they put " I wont be able to send any photos, all of my photos is 100% genuine!!"  :lol: :sarcastic:

How the hell can they think they can get away with it  :lol:

Offline Liam52

Anybody find a vivastreet ad for her or is she on her holidays?

Offline pumps

hardcorebanger

Kiara is back with new adultwork

I wait when she will come back south to smash her arse again  :sarcastic:

The picture on her profile where she is standing infront of the bed wearing red lingerie is very tempting but I'm gonna be strong and avoid her. 3

« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:41:24 pm by Brazilian Martian »

hardcorebanger

The picture on her profile where she is standing infront of the bed wearing red lingerie is very tempting but I'm gonna be strong and avoid her. 3

This picture was taken in Gants Hill. BM you have to get a piece of her ASS. It is good or you can pop in tooting for a great service and jackhammer LAURA :hi:

Offline MrGreen007

Has anyone seen her verification pic. My eyes might be playing tricks on me but it looks like a completely different girl.

Offline Cam1984

Kiara Kiara Kiara.... saw her a few weeks back in camberwell (yet to do a review) she has got to have the best arse ive ever smashed. I usually can tell if its fake or not....but with her im still a bit uncertain.
I completely agree with the language comments.... from the off i spoke english....she seemed a bit uninterested....but as soon as i spoke a little spanish the punt went from 10-100.
Personally id see her again....but shes a bag of mixed reviews this one. YMMV as they say....

Offline pumps

Bring a spliff for her, when I last saw her she lit one up, as mentioned above she then went from 10 to 100!  :sarcastic:

Kiara Kiara Kiara.... saw her a few weeks back in camberwell (yet to do a review) she has got to have the best arse ive ever smashed. I usually can tell if its fake or not....but with her im still a bit uncertain.
I completely agree with the language comments.... from the off i spoke english....she seemed a bit uninterested....but as soon as i spoke a little spanish the punt went from 10-100.
Personally id see her again....but shes a bag of mixed reviews this one. YMMV as they say....

If you can't tell that her ass is fake then I really do feel for you look at her body ratio it's plain to see that she has had major surgery ass and breast

Offline Cam1984

If you can't tell that her ass is fake then I really do feel for you look at her body ratio it's plain to see that she has had major surgery ass and breast

usually theres a hardness to fake arses....hers didnt have that. and from what i remember there was no clear signs/markings of surgery....

usually theres a hardness to fake arses....hers didnt have that. and from what i remember there was no clear signs/markings of surgery....

Not all surgery leaves scars and also look at her leg to hip ratio it's ridiculous, not sure if you're a gym user but you see lots of women doing squats that are perfectly toned who dnt have hips and ass like hers.

A few guys on here have confirmed that her ass is fake plus I've seen her in the flesh but never punted with her as that day I opted for another girl in the line up

Offline Cam1984

It probably is fake but....like i said...it didnt have the usual hardness fake butts usually have. ive smashed a fair few girls with natural figures just like kiaras. my ex is shaped exactly the same way....only shes taller so looks more proportionate. every other east african girl has a waist to arse ratio like that.... but you dont find arses like that in the gym! not in my gym anyway :lol:

Offline pumps

haha your right cam, in person when you got your hands on it, its like no other fake arse you've felt so your brain wants to tell you its real, I was in the same dilemma twice haha. But its fake, the shape of it is fucked up when she's bent over, I have a few pictures somewhere from her old profiles.

Her tits are fake aswell, and they are absolute master pieces too, feel real, no scars. Reminds me of Rouse who's also pretty natural feeling.

Also when I questioned Kiara about her bottom being fake she tried too hard to convince me it was real, pulled out her phones and showed me some pictures oh her from some years ago, said she got it from the gym blah blah....I wasn't buying it.

Offline Cam1984

"Reminds me of Rouse who's also pretty natural feeling"

The legendary Rouse.... Sadly i havent had the chance to induldge....but the reviews and posts on here about her....shes like the Goddess of Brazilian WGs in London. Anyone know if shes still active? i cant keep up with her AW profile changes

Offline pumps

"Reminds me of Rouse who's also pretty natural feeling"

The legendary Rouse.... Sadly i havent had the chance to induldge....but the reviews and posts on here about her....shes like the Goddess of Brazilian WGs in London. Anyone know if shes still active? i cant keep up with her AW profile changes

She's colombian mate as the white ones usually are, the light skin black ones are Dominicans mostly. Not forgetting the Brazilians which make up the rest which are usually trannys  :sarcastic:

Well worth getting your fingers on rouse, service ain't what it used to be so don't expect too much.

punther

But its fake, the shape of it is fucked up when she's bent over, I have a few pictures somewhere from her old profiles.

When you say it looks fucked up would you say it is better or worse than Laura's ass

Offline Gentlelovemaking

When you say it looks fucked up would you say it is better or worse than Laura's ass

I saw Kiara in Gants Hill and Laura in Croydon on Sunday.

I don't like either of there asses and I don't mind surgically enhanced women. Kiara's ass doesn't suit her frame it looks odd to me, Laura's ass is decent but ANNY aka Zorro had a better ass. From what I saw when I was walking behind Rouse her ass looks better then Kiara and Laura's as well