Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiara and Francesca - Amour- Duo  (Read 1612 times)

Offline PlasticGeordie

My birthday week and had booked Kiara for today. Kiara had promised me a big surprise and indeed after a few prelimanaries with Kiara just inside the front door with her dressed only in a "Happy Birthday" banner I was knocked sideways to find Francesca waiting in the bedroom similarly attired.

So my two all time favourite girls (by far) complete with cakes and candles. This is a birthday I will never forget.

Then 90 minutes of mind boggling action. Cowgirl with Fran with Kiara sitting on my face they then reversed positions all the while snogging each others faces off. I will not list all the other positions as it would take too long and no doubt you can all very well imagine most
of them. A special mention though for what I believe they called a "Doggy Train" with Kiara suitably equipped with a strap on attending to Francesca while I attended to Kiara. The cakes and whipped cream were fully utilised in a sploshing session which I will never forget.

Now when it comes to girl on girl action THESE are the babes to see. My eyes were the size of saucers but not for long as I was frequently dragged back into the action. Oral, sex and fingering in every way I could of imagined and several ways I never possibly could of.

Jenny and Francesca - I want to thank you both so much I really can't find the words. Love you both. You are as good as it gets with your enthusiasm, your skills and your fantastic personalties.

Offline johnny34

Well that was a birthday to remember Mr.PG  :yahoo:  :drinks:

These two ladies have a great reputation for a reason, great service matched with enthusiasm by the bucket load............. now whens my birthday..........  :D

Offline PlasticGeordie

Well that was a birthday to remember Mr.PG  :yahoo:  :drinks:

These two ladies have a great reputation for a reason, great service matched with enthusiasm by the bucket load............. now whens my birthday..........  :D

They are the best of the best. I'm a tired but very happy man Johnny. And yes I think I can guess what your birthday plans will be  :)

Offline foreverchanges

Sounds like the best birthday treat ever PG....certainly beats trifle, lemonade and a 'Shoot' annual!!

Offline toon972

Sounds good PG, just seen the photos of Kiara on UKE and was wondering who the lucky buggar was.

Offline Bengeo13

Fantastic, what a great time.

Offline Dunelm

I must thank PG for braving this sensory overload which I am scheduled to endure this Saturday

Offline PlasticGeordie

I must thank PG for braving this sensory overload which I am scheduled to endure this Saturday

:)  Oh man are you in for a experience to overload every nerve end you possess. These two are the ultimate duo and looks like it might become regular. Happy days.

Offline threechilliman

Offline Dunelm

Thanks PG
I see Kiara regularly but never met Fran yet who has a superb reputation. I have, however, duo'd with Kiara and my regular Victoria Kavanagh (review on here) and those were quite an experience.

Looking4fun

Sounds like a great way to celebrate your birthday mate
Those 2 at once not sure I'm brave enough ha

Rod trotter

Great stuff

A definate treat

GeordieBadass

Great review. Seen them both separately. Not sure I could handle them both together!

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. Seen them both separately. Not sure I could handle them both together!

I just remembered the old motto "Who Dares Wins" 

And no I don't mean I slipped in and out and nobody noticed  :)

GeordieBadass

I just remembered the old motto "Who Dares Wins" 

And no I don't mean I slipped in and out and nobody noticed  :)
Although I'm not sure I could handle the pair of them I'd give it my best shot.  :

Offline threechilliman

Although I'm not sure I could handle the pair of them I'd give it my best shot.  :

I'd give it more than my best shot.

tcm

Offline CELICA GT

They are the best of the best. I'm a tired but very happy man Johnny. And yes I think I can guess what your birthday plans will be  :)
Top girls for a top man!!

Offline PlasticGeordie

Top girls for a top man!!

Thank you ! I know you are well aware of the excellence of the ladies in question   :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Me too  :hi:

Offline northeastjohnnie

What it is with birthdays and threesomes .... I wonder.... two reviews in no time at all
Great review  :thumbsup: and I liked the picture of the girls' birthday banners and them in their birthday suits over on UKE.

Offline PlasticGeordie

What it is with birthdays and threesomes .... I wonder.... two reviews in no time at all
Great review  :thumbsup: and I liked the picture of the girls' birthday banners and them in their birthday suits over on UKE.

:) Yes, just read The Captains great review of his birthday treat and we are both lucky guys indeed. Duos are definitely the way forward for future birthdays that's for sure !  Beats a curry and a few pints hands down  :D

Offline Dunelm

Undress rehearsal last night with Kiaragirl last night and the big event tomorrow with her and Francesca: a slight tinge of excitement one might say.
i

Offline foreverchanges

Undress rehearsal last night with Kiaragirl last night and the big event tomorrow with her and Francesca: a slight tinge of excitement one might say.
i

Remember for tomorrow its 3 Shredded Wheat and dont forget to arrange for an Ambulance to be on stand by. :D
Good luck!!

Offline PlasticGeordie

i

You may find that tingle lasts several days with no sign of wearing off  :)