Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breasts2Die4 - East Yorkshire  (Read 2476 times)

4 review(s) for Samatha-Naughty (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mountain Goat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Being new to UKP, I am keen to establish my credentials and start well by posting some reviews.
I met Vanessa (Breasts2Die4) last year but as she has no reviews on here I thought I would post.

Comms and logistics all good. Emailed through AW and fixed up a meeting with minimum of bother. Decided on a one hour meet as it was a bit of a trek to see her, but £120 for an hour is OK with me.

She lives in a market town in East Yorkshire, probably 20 mins from York. The house is a newish development, very secure and private. She asks that you park your car away from the house and enter via the back gate.
On entering Vanessa greeted me in her underwear and what a sight. She has the body of a 20 year old and looks a lot younger than her suggested age. She greeted me with a huge snog and was offered a glass of wine. Her arse in a thong is a thing of beauty. and we sat on the sofa drinking wine, chatting, gentle stroking and generally just breaking the ice. I was invited upstairs and followed that beautiful arse up the stairs.

What then followed is a blur - She removed my clothes and performed OWO, all with gentle stroking and lots of licking. No tactics employed  - this was all about pleasure. Into 69 and she tasted lovely. She used to be a dancer and is very agile which allows for interesting and varied access and positions! I gave in and exploded all over those lovely breasts. Quick clean up and chat - she is intelligent and well travelled so conversation is easy with her.
On to round 2, more oral both ways and sex in so many positions - with her flexibility and agility we had sex in positions I didn't know existed! She wants to please and clearly enjoys male company and attention. I can't remember how we finished off but it was amazing. By now I had gone well beyond the hour but she didn't mind in the slightest. She made coffee and we talked more - she is very confident in her own skin and with a body like hers it is no wonder.
Time to go and she showed me out with a lovely lingering kiss (still naked).

I would suggest that Vanessa would have gone for round 3 or 4 if I had it in me!

In all, worth a drive in the country if you like a classy, intelligent, sexy feisty woman who is all natural and I would guess late 30's with a body of a 20 year old. No clock watching - infact quite the opposite. I think she is a little voyeuristic too as curtains were not drawn and she said goodbye to me in her garden butt naked. It all added to the fun.

Offline hullad

Good report nice to see more reports from the area we have been a bit under the radar for long enough :thumbsup:

I have seen this lady on AW I know which town she lives in and I think I am going to add her to my " to do list " she sounds a cracker.

Is her pad far from the town centre as I do visit there and often nip in the local for lunch , thinking of having an extended lunch round at her's  :D
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 07:04:10 pm by hullad »

Tallboy2

Good review mate , thank you

Tallboy2

On my android app if I click on the The location button a map shows me exactly where she's based.

Offline Country Lad

Similar to my experience with Vanessa - I posted a review in January. Must say that I disagree regarding age I think her profile states 38 she is 47 notwithstanding this she does have a good body and provides an enthusiastic service.

Offline Mountain Goat

Fair enough Country Lad - I am a terrible judge of age. She isn't far from the town centre and well worth a visit, having written the review I am going to book another visit!

Offline CityTillIDie

I fully endorse positive thoughts here.
I've met her perhaps 5 or 6 times but not in past couple of years and she's very sexy and her place is clean and discreet. She's intelligent, an ex-dancer and moves very sensually. She's certainly late 40s with a younger body.

CTID

Offline hullad

I fully endorse positive thoughts here.
I've met her perhaps 5 or 6 times but not in past couple of years and she's very sexy and her place is clean and discreet. She's intelligent, an ex-dancer and moves very sensually. She's certainly late 40s with a younger body.

CTID

Thanks CTID great review an the help I kbow of a few ladies mid to late forties that look a lot younger then there given age. They also give really good service and they know what they doing . . 

Good luck at Wembley mate  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 03:16:32 pm by hullad »

Offline CityTillIDie

Thanks CTID great review an the help I kbow of a few ladies mid to late forties that look a lot younger then there given age. They also give really good service and they know what they doing . . 

Good luck at Wembley mate  :thumbsup:

Wembley?

'City... there's only one City'

Manchester  :cool:

Offline CityTillIDie

Although my heart will be at Wembley on Saturday... in a Crystal Palace shirt!!!

Offline CityTillIDie

Anyway, back to the OP

'Breasts to die for' certainly knows what she's about.
Open-minded, sensual kisser, excellent body, wonderful breasts.
Really pleasant and intelligent too. Nice pad, very discreet, entry via back garden.

So to speak  :diablo:

Tallboy2

Don't find her attractive, I like em a bit younger.

Offline CityTillIDie

Don't find her attractive, I like em a bit younger.

Do you know what, I'm starting to go for younger too.
Had a bit of a spell where maintaining wood for any length of time was a problem but that appears to have sorted itself.

Touch wood  :lol:

And thus I feel more confident in a punt moving from all the usual oral, kissing, fondling to a full-on shag without fear of JuniorBlue falling asleep as we enter haha. And thus don't feel so old in seeing a younger girl.

Every now and then it's still nice to see more experience, maturity, know how as well though.

Offline Mountain Goat

I like a mixture - got a bit of a thing for the more mature lady and B2D4 is certainly a good option.