Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyAmy - Dunfermline  (Read 3216 times)

5 review(s) for  PrettyAmy (2 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline guitarboy82

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Amy today in Dunfermline. Flat is behind the Kingsgate Retail park.

Defo her in the pictures, pretty sure the first picture was taken in the current flat. External Link/Members Only

Was given flat number on time. Amy dressed in nice black lingerie.

80hh + 50 for anal. Maybe a bit steep but service were provided as described. And I was following the little brain wanting some bum fun.

Had a shower first and then after some quick sucking and ball licking, it was on with the jacket.
Amy began to lube up and slid me up her arse no problem.

Nice fucking in a few positions before finishing in the bag, up her sphincter.

Spent the last few minutes touching her body as it's been a while.

Positives - pretty sexy girl
                    Good comms, good english too.
                    Enthusiastic during anal

Negatives - a bit too expensive
                     Slightly disconnected as in she seemed to drift away at times.

Offline DickDiver

Interesting profile for Fife! I saw she was in Edinburgh last week.

What d'ya reckon  - does she speak Italian with a Romanian accent?

Offline guitarboy82

I don't think she is Romanian, service was too good.  :lol:
Seriously though, I don't believe she is.

Offline DickDiver

I don't think she is Romanian, service was too good.  :lol:
Seriously though, I don't believe she is.

I might give her a go. I speak Italian so I'll report back if I do.

Offline bigmike32

I saw her profile and she is close by. But she is defo not italian and i am guessing she is romanian. Prices are top prices so i will not be taking the plunge.

Offline qetzl

How does she look in the flesh?
She's pricey but it's a premium I can pay because of certain conveniences right now, but for some reason she just doesn't look all that great to me.

Offline bigmike32

Her name amy doesnt sound italian i am guessing romanian. But the profile is well written her blogs are well written she sounds articulate. But somethings seems off to me for some reason.

Offline Poopster

She's certainly an attractive girl, but 80 quid is a bit steep for these parts.  Still, she can probably get away with it being pretty much the only attractive girl in the area!

Offline DickDiver

She's certainly an attractive girl, but 80 quid is a bit steep for these parts.  Still, she can probably get away with it being pretty much the only attractive girl in the area!

In Fife at the moment we'd pay to fuck a moose who used the fake picture of a minger.

Offline bigmike32

She has a great fuckable body but theres something about her face. She is cute but not gorgeous and that haircut is poor.

Offline Poopster

And off to Newcastle.  FFS, chasing my first punt in months.

Offline bigmike32

Shes defo romanian and maybe you need to see a girl you have seen before or travel to edinburgh for a punt.

Offline DickDiver

And off to Newcastle.  FFS, chasing my first punt in months.

Pam and her five sisters remain the top recommendation in Fife.

Offline Poopster

Pam and her five sisters remain the top recommendation in Fife.

Don't get me wrong, Pamela has been very good to me, knows exactly what I like.  But sometimes I like a little walk on the wild side.  I'm not even bothered about a "good" punt, I just want to shoot my muck in a young bird with a good body.

Even the Romanians have their place in that sense.