Author Topic: Shaany  (Read 3191 times)


7 review(s) for shanux (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline frankc

 External Link/Members Only

£90 - 30 mins

Altrincham


I've had this girl in my hot list for months but Altrincham is a bit of a pain to get too for me during my normal punting hours so she was always  getting overlooked but, as luck would have it I found myself in Altrincham with work and as the job finished early I sent her text to see if she was available.

At £150 a pop she's at the top end of my budget but I love exotic, petite girls,so off went the text,within 5 mins  got a reply to say yes she was available and up for a nice little 30 minute punt.Post code given and as luck would have it she was 2 minutes away from where I was parked.

Her apartment is in a lovely new development adjacent the Vue cinema, very nice, well maintained gardens,so far so good. She asked me to phone her while she directed me up to the front door, and I was soon knocking on the 5th floor apartment.

I'd been looking forward to seeing Shaany for months so was a little apprehensive whilst waiting for the door to open , as the door opened I got my first look.....She welcomed me in wearing just a skimpy vest and knickers combo,the sort of thing my missus goes to bed in....I'm a little disappointed but she looked fit enough, nice toned legs,and very perky tits with her nipples sexily protruding through her vest.

As were walking into the bedroom I notice the flat isn't as well maintained as the outside, very gloomy and the bedroom was sparsely furnished, One double bed, one chair and a mirror......" Hi Frank, is it an hour ?" she said with a grumpy look on her face, I remind her it's just the half/hour and hand over  £90. As she puts the money away I ask for a shower....I'm getting the feeling that this is going to be hard work.

I come out of the shower and she's on the bed looking at her phone, she looks up as I drop my towel and jump on the bed, she slowly puts her phone away and starts rubbing my knob.....at this point she's still in her pyjamas which I must admit I find very sexy, I start to feel her up over her vest and her nipples are very responsive, I pull up the vest to reveal very, very long, lovely nipples. With one hand on her arse I go in for some DFK to which she turns away..." are you OK?" I asked....." yes " she said....as I go in again she responds with a few light pecks...I lie on my back and she starts a very lack lustre BJ...no eye contact, no interest...she slaps on the condom and jumps on in CG.

After a few minutes I'm just not feeling it so I turn her over into mish to try and kick start some interaction, but the girls just not having it, no eye contact,no moans or groans, no effort. no DFK....by this time I'm getting annoyed so I flip her over ,whip off the johnny and duff my load over her tits.....with very little conversation she hands me the wet wipes and disappears to the bathroom...She comes back in and smiles for the first time, probably in relief that its all over....after a quick shower I'm on my way.

Well what can I say, a shocking punt from a girl I'd been looking forward to seeing for months, No effort, no DFK, no interest, no interaction , she never broke into a smile once and at £90 half/hour, she's really taking the piss, yes she's got a great body and nipples to die for but It was like shagging a rag doll, boring and lifeless.

Avoid like the plague... :thumbsdown:










« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 11:03:19 pm by frankc »

Offline bigbilly22

I saw Shaany a few times back in her NorthernBabes days both with the agency and without as an Indy at various flats around Manchester and Altincham.

Used to get an amazing service including Anal and Rimming for £100/HR but as always got bored and moved onto new things.

Tried a repeat visit a couple of years ago and the spark wasn't there so it was just a one off.

My guess is she's got tired of the game but can't afford to lose the money so is giving a half arsed service.

Time to move on!

Offline threechilliman

Bad luck Frank, I think I might have been tempted to walk, although with a pretty girl in front of you, that's hard. Depends at what point you felt all wasn't well.

Sounds remarkably like my Gloria Glam punt though, complete disinterest in what was happening. My advice in the review was to try and get a fuck out of your Mrs, as that would be significantly more fun......

tcm

Offline OakTree

I remember a few years ago she was quite raved about but it would seem now time and tide has taken its toll.

Offline frankc

Think the mistake I made was I didn't revisit the 220+ reviews on AW since I put her in my hot list, at the time the reviews were great but since found out she's hidden her feedback.....think that tell's a tail.

TCM, the funny thing was I did get a fumble off the wife that night as well and loved every minute... :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:15:00 pm by frankc »

Offline Bronn

And at £90 for 30 mins too, bloody hell.

Good job you've got cash to burn aye Frank  :lol:

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline frankc

And at £90 for 30 mins too, bloody hell.


Bronn

Thanks for reminding me mate..... :dash: :dash: :dash:


Elmo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the review, I work that way and she was on my list....think you've saved me a few bob.

maxwell10

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Frank when did you last see Shaany was it recent

maxwell10

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really fancy seeing this girl anyone else heard recent reports I'm a bit new to this cheers

Offline frankc


Offline OakTree

Really fancy seeing this girl anyone else heard recent reports I'm a bit new to this cheers

The general feeling mate is she is a dim reflection of her previous self. Her AW page seems now gone but her feedback was hidden anyway, that speaks volumes. The review from frankc pretty much confirms it as far a I'm concerned. His review alone would have convinced me. This is someone to swerve.

You say you're new to this, well you've got two choices, listen to what's been said on here or go on your own path and end up wasting a lot of money.

If you do go down your own path please review her.  :hi:

maxwell10

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers for that struggling to get hold of her though number won't ring she's got a unique look I want that's why I'm keen

Offline OakTree

Cheers for that struggling to get hold of her though number won't ring she's got a unique look I want that's why I'm keen

 :dash: :dash: :dash:

maxwell10

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What number you use mate can't get hold I just want pics so she'll be ok got the look also someone said parking awkward private car park yellow lines I need an afternoon so goo safe parking thanks for your help and let you know hoe I get on

Offline MrMog

So let me get this straight, he wants to see a girl that had crap feedback so hid it and now has no AW account? A girl that FrankC one of the most prolific, honest and consistent punters on here with 45 reviews under his belt has said is dire (see review above on this VERY thread). After all that along with several warnings he STILL wants to see her? Good luck with that m8.

Is it national take the piss week or something? Has there been an outbreak of fluffiness we should be aware of?

fraserlad, shove up m8 and let me have a bit of that wall to bash my head against.

Offline MrMog

How come his 2 reviews are not showing?

A whopping 5 posts (Mainly on here) and 2 reviews showing under his name.

Jesus Christ shine a light my Bullshit detector is getting some bloody work this week.

Offline OakTree

How come his 2 reviews are not showing?

A whopping 5 posts (Mainly on here) and 2 reviews showing under his name.

Jesus Christ shine a light my Bullshit detector is getting some bloody work this week.

I think it was because he initially posted his questions in the review section.

Offline MrMog

Ahhh still 5 posts on the same lass and still insisting on seeing her after being told many times she has gone really crap.

Deserves what he gets tbh.

Offline MrMog

I recommend Sexy Busty Leah next m8, I have done a negative review of her on my profile, she is total crap but I am sure she has the look you like or some shit like that. Enjoy.

Offline threechilliman

I recommend Sexy Busty Leah next m8, I have done a negative review of her on my profile, she is total crap but I am sure she has the look you like or some shit like that. Enjoy.

hahaha! Have a wank rather than book Leah, trust me on that one. Hopeless.

tcm

Offline MrMog

I should actually check he is not colour blind first tbh, he does know RED = BAD?

Congrats on the 4,000th post TCM, sorry it was wasted on this crap lol.