Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky - EE (Cardiff)  (Read 1191 times)

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only

Couldn't quite believe my luck with this one as she was stunning. A few girls working at the site but she is called Vicky (despite what the profile says). It is the girl in the photo except she is better in real life.

Location - Newport road area

It was a late trip after work and to my surprise she was available at 3am... exactly what i needed after a very hard few days in work. She answered in a thong and heels and see through top with no bra. Her tits are huge and natural, body is slim and great ass. Had enthusiastic covered oral where she tried ehr best to deep throat and then sex in about 4 positions flat out for about 20 mins.

very unusual for a romanian to be so friendly and smiling throughout and lots of body and neck kissing. I didnt think gfe was possible without french kissing but it was and i really enjoyed the punt.

only con is no french kissing at all and if you want owo (which i didnt go for) it is £20

as there are more than one there if any of you do this, specify you want to see vicky. She is early 20's, great body, friendly, smiles a lot and body is smooth and she is fully shaven. I will return.

Not sure if she has a adultwork profile and also I got responses from a different number that I sent initial text to.

She is here for a month

Offline foreverhung

That girl is right up my viva street!!!!!  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Looks a right hot tight and wet little shag too..... I'm off  :yahoo:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac