Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 1290 times)

Offline wuddyrarted

So I'm planning a cheeky punt for tonight. The dilemma is, do I go and see a girl who I've seen before and provides a good service or do I chance seeing a relatively new girl who has 5 feedback on aw, one of which is from a punter who has 150 odd feedback, some of which are from well known working girls I. E missy kink

What would you guys do?

Offline Leicestergent100

Probably piss poor advice this but im always drawn to new adventures over existing ones so I know id be taking that risk!

Dodo

So I'm planning a cheeky punt for tonight. The dilemma is, do I go and see a girl who I've seen before and provides a good service or do I chance seeing a relatively new girl who has 5 feedback on aw, one of which is from a punter who has 150 odd feedback, some of which are from well known working girls I. E missy kink

What would you guys do?
Who are you choosing between??

Offline wuddyrarted

The first is a girl reviewed on the east midlands board who goes by the name alisha /alessha..... The mixed race one. I've seen her before.

The other is one that's mentioned on this board, a new Indian girl called Indian jatti or something similar. I've had a look through her feedback and although it's not extensive, she has one from what seems to be a prolific punter.

Dodo

Offline wuddyrarted

I didnt get a chance to punt today, and probably won't for a couple of weeks now. If you do see her please let me know what her service is like.

jts196

What would you guys do?

Depends on the girl and how many punts you've had. I'd go for an adventure personally