Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sala Thai  (Read 7035 times)

dk2015

Hi,

I live near to Sala Thai in Hendon and was wondering if Meow and Mimi still work there.

Also who are the most attractive looking girls? Ideally with decent size boobs to :)

Cheers

Dan

James999

How is this a positive rating?

Offline FrankieS

I think a post was put earlier about Meow. Seems to still be there. No word on Mimi though.

Offline billyrider

Mimi is still there...not that I have seen her myself for a while...

Offline Yesyes

Mimi is still there although she is off on holiday for a month from next week

Offline chicki

It has been a long time since I went back. Any recent reviews??

dembo200

popped in the other day were a couple of new names,thought i might be lucky and get a glipmse.but no such luck so walked.

Offline Danldn84

Was in there Saturday, killed two birds with one stone, good massage and a nice hand job. I saw Vivian, very good massage. The receptionist there was hot

dk2015

I managed to see Mimi today and it went a bit further than most on here have mentioned. I managed to lick her pussy, her ass and then while my dick was rubbing against her clit i slipped it in and although mimi tried to say no and resist i carried on and then she seemed fine. She also gave me OWO which was also very unexpected. Goodness! What a surprise.

Offline Ozy84

I managed to see Mimi today and it went a bit further than most on here have mentioned. I managed to lick her pussy, her ass and then while my dick was rubbing against her clit i slipped it in and although mimi tried to say no and resist i carried on and then she seemed fine. She also gave me OWO which was also very unexpected. Goodness! What a surprise.

Cost??

And im presuming you were rubbing your dick on her with a condom on??

Offline egghead

So you are saying you barebacked in this place against the girls wish? Nice.

Cim

So you are saying you barebacked in this place against the girls wish? Nice.

That guy is full of shit. I don't believe a word !!

Offline mh

while my dick was rubbing against her clit i slipped it in and although mimi tried to say no and resist i carried on

Nothing to see here, move along, just your everyday, normal case of rape.
 :dash:

Not that it happened of course.  :sarcastic:

Offline punk

Fucking weirdo  :sarcastic:

peter296

His second post in half a year is that  :sarcastic:. I wonder who there is worth seeing now then

Offline Ozy84

So who is best guys, mimi or gift at sala thai? Massage and sexiness plz?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:51:43 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Dw9

Gift is definitely the best too see in there. She has a nice little sexy body and her HE is exceptional. Massage is decent aswell.

Offline Ozy84

Gift is champagne at bangkok thai spa

peter296

What is the furthest thing gift would do? just B2B?

Offline Big Bad R

Gift is definitely the best too see in there. She has a nice little sexy body and her HE is exceptional. Massage is decent aswell.

Have you seen Mimi as well ? and still rate Gift as the best there ?

Offline Dw9

Have you seen Mimi as well ? and still rate Gift as the best there ?

I haven't. I've seen Linda and someone else, can't remember her name. From the 2 or 3 times I've seen Gift I would definitely say she's the best, got this sexy look about her.