Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, Birmingham.  (Read 2810 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

90 Minutes @ £160

Another review for Michelle from me, more of the same from my previous review only this time for a longer duration of booking.  :cool:

Nice and simple comms as usual via text to arrange.

As this was a 90 Minute booking I decided not to risk parking on the nearby supermarket car-park which has a 90 minute time limit and instead parked on a side street near Edgbaston cricket ground, just a short walk from Michelle's place.

Her location is easy to find and is lovely and welcoming with a nice atmosphere, clean, discreet and safe.

I was greeted at the door by Michelle in her pink dressing gown which later came off to reveal another one of her very sexy all black AP lingerie sets with black heels.  :thumbsup:

I was offered a shower which I took while Michelle got me a drink before the fun commenced.

Straight onto the bed with Michelle's body draped over mine for a long spell of excellent and intense DFK with us both paying good attention to each others necks as she stroked my body and ran her hands through my hair before reaching down gently teasing my cock while I was having a grope of her perfect boobs and bum.

Michelle took off her bra and I began sucking her nipples which once again were very responsive and became very hard. Michelle then rolled me over and began kissing her way down my body on her way to deliver her fantastic OWO, She has a perfect technique IMO with great depth and pace, good subtle eye contact and the fantastic ball-licking with light wanking that gives such a fantastic feeling!  :yahoo:

Time for some RO so I gently kissed my way down her body, stroking and kissing her inner thigh's before having a nice long session licking her clit with some fingering and rubbing of her clit as she became more responsive.
I missed out on rimming Michelle's gorgeous bum previously ( got myself too caught up giving RO  :D ) so I was not going to let the opportunity pass on this occasion so I asked Michelle to get on all fours on the bed while I positioned myself behind her and proceeded to bury my tongue in her arsehole whilst fingering her pussy, occasionally giving her bum a slap with my other hand.
Switched over into 69 for more rimming and fingering while she gave more OWO before I asked Michelle to sit on my face so I could again enjoy the view above me, Michelle fondling her boobs as I got my tongue back to work on her clit.

On with a condom and we started off with a good long session of folded deck chair with Michelle's legs high and tight over my shoulders as I kissed and stroked her ankles. Lots of variation of pace and depth, hard and fast with vocal encouragement from us both and also quite intimate at times, slow and soft allowing for more DFK with that beautiful smile on her face always present.
We switched into some soft intimate spooning with Michelle pushing back against me as I held her gently by the throat as the DFK continued until we upped the pace while I fondled her boobs as I got to the point of no return and came.

Enjoyed a lovely chat between rounds, Michelle is an intelligent girl and very easy to talk to and get along with, always fun and interesting to have a conversation with.
Add to that her feeding me some mint chocolates whilst draped across my body!!  :yahoo: :dance: :yahoo:

The second round began with more great OWO before covering up and with Michelle on the bed in doggy with her legs held together tightly as I stood behind her giving her bum several gentle slaps as we went at a nice pace with Michelle looking back at me.
I asked Michelle to go on top for some CG as I again held up the palms of my hands against her wonderfully responsive nipples as she rode me. Michelle then came in nice and close, sharing more DFK as I pounded her from below with my hands tightly gripping her bum before she leant back and began riding me hard.
I pulled Michelle back in close for the finale as we both pounded each other as hard as we could until I could take no more and came again.  :cool:

We got ourselves cleaned up and I had another shower before leaving although not before Michelle pulled me back at the door for one last goodbye snog!

IMO Michelle is a top class lady with stunning looks and a killer body who gives an excellent service with an excellent attitude.

Very highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

Offline Direwolf

Nice review Juanker.  :hi:

Reading her reviews makes it very difficult not to send that text :angry:

Sounds like a nice girl.

Offline Bumbuttass

Sounds like someone's in love  :kissgirl:

You lucky bastard you.

Top review once again Juan  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Nice review Juanker.  :hi:

Reading her reviews makes it very difficult not to send that text :angry:

Sounds like a nice girl.
Thanks Direwolf  :hi: I would say as soon as you have the opportunity go and meet her, she's fantastic at what she does and a lovely person too.

Offline Juankerr

Sounds like someone's in love  :kissgirl:

You lucky bastard you.

Top review once again Juan  :hi:
:blush: If you mean in love with meeting gorgeous women then I'm guilty as charged  :D

Offline Kerosene

Thanks Juan. I seriously need to get my arse in gear and see MI.

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Juan  :hi:

I definitely need to arrange a follow up with MI.

Ming

Great review Juan, sounds like you had a lot of fun  :cool:

Ming  :hi:

GolfNut

You can't stay away from MI can you matey?  :D

She is one of the best there is for sure. Glad you had a great time (again).  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks Juan. I seriously need to get my arse in gear and see MI.
:hi: Michelle is a must see IMO Kerosene  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

Excellent review, Juan  :hi:

I definitely need to arrange a follow up with MI.
Thanks mate  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Great review Juan, sounds like you had a lot of fun  :cool:

Ming  :hi:
Thanks Ming  :hi: Every meet I've had with Michelle has been excellent fun  ;)

Offline Juankerr

You can't stay away from MI can you matey?  :D

She is one of the best there is for sure. Glad you had a great time (again).  :drinks:
You can't blame me GN!!  :D

GolfNut

You can't blame me GN!!  :D

Not a chance. I need a second round with Michelle. Very soon!

rodjaneandfreddy

Need too find an excuse too get out that way too visit MI, op you said you rimmed her, does she take a good deep rimming and does she return the favour? Also were they playful slaps on the ass or a good spanking?

Offline Juankerr

Need too find an excuse too get out that way too visit MI, op you said you rimmed her, does she take a good deep rimming and does she return the favour? Also were they playful slaps on the ass or a good spanking?
Rimming is on Michelle only and I have had no complaints from her so far with my tongue buried deep in her bum.

I gave playful slaps however Michelle had said to me I could spank her harder.

Offline fitasfuck

Excellent review Juan  :hi: Glad you had a fab time with Michelle. I've been busy with SA the last few months & have generally not been active on AW (except meeting Mandy whilst on tour) but some exceptional girls like MI remind us why AW is still very relevant. Must try & see her again sometime soon.