Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XENA - HARROW  (Read 7581 times)

27 review(s) for cute doll86xxx (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malik

Comms:
Xena is a pretty girl-next-door, I think of her as the type of pretty girl you'd have as a neighbour but you want to fuck - not a standout glamour doll but pretty, cute and with a nice slim body.

She has the cutest little cameltoe pussy I have possibly ever seen.

She works with a friend in Harrow very busy, you are likely to struggle to get a same-day booking.

Discreet, upper-floor flat on estate, off Uxbridge Road, Harrow Weald. Plenty of space to park on the roadside, with no restrictions.
If you don't have a car, need to get a bus.

Fee:
Half hour 40£

Looks:
Exactly as per the pictures in her profile - very cute
Xena is 35 but looks slightly younger than that, I believe.
She has a large tattoo on her back, plus new breasts and hairstyle, as per pics.

Personality
Xena is extremely bubbly, caring, a lot of fun and she is totally committed to the client during your booking, which is why she is so popular, busy all day.

Services:
FK
OWO
Penetration

Positives
Really looks after her clients service-wise
Enthusiastic shag
Decent OWO
Good VFM
Discreet location, if a little out of the way
I've never seen a phone during a booking, let alone seen her look at one

Neutrals
none
Negatives
None

It was last night i saw her first time. A warm welcome FK after a paper work she simply ask for the services and straight to business. FK was good alot of oral then sex in missionary and cow girl. She really work hard as at the end we both were sweating a bit.
      At the end VFM.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nowornever

Offline drwho

one of these days she'll give up whoreing like she keeps saying she will,
but in the meantime... no complaints from  me :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

one of these days she'll give up whoreing like she keeps saying she will,
but in the meantime... no complaints from  me :thumbsup:

no complaints from  me either :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

no complaints from  me either :thumbsup:

Yep told me she was going to take up nursing.  Personally I think she is going to make a far more valuable contribution to humanity in her current line of work as well as earning more in the process.  Can't we talk her round? :D

Dave

Offline Cunning Punt

Yep told me she was going to take up nursing.  Personally I think she is going to make a far more valuable contribution to humanity in her current line of work as well as earning more in the process.  Can't we talk her round? :D

Dave

As has been said, she always says she will quit soon. I wouldn't worry too much.

Last year, it was beauty therapy and the year before that it was pharmacy. Now it seems to be nursing and next year it will probably be hairdressing.

Offline drwho

Yes she said to me she'd be training to be a Pharmacist once she's saved up enough.

She's certainly something of an authority on some of the products you might find in a pharmacy :rolleyes:

Offline Northlondonash

Can u pm me her number pls? Appears to be missing from her aw profile. Thanks in advance :rose:

Offline SamLP

She's currently not working. Her number will reappear when she's back.

Offline MP778

well'p, it's the end of an era folks, even Xena has put her price up to £100 now...   :cry:

Offline davementa

well'p, it's the end of an era folks, even Xena has put her price up to £100 now...   :cry:

looks like Nikky is also trying her luck at the higher price!

Offline iPad3

looks like Nikky is also trying her luck at the higher price!

It's brexit I reckon, there £'s they make whilst laying on there backs aren't getting quite so much bang when converted to euro's. no doubt she'll drop the price once it all sorts itself out though  ;)

Monsieur69

As the value of the pound drops they get more Euros per pound! So they should be dropping their prices as well as their knickers.

Karim81

No, they get LESS Euros per pound as its value falls. That's why prices are going up all over (petrol, supermarkets, etc) as well as in Punting.  :)

As the value of the pound drops they get more Euros per pound! So they should be dropping their prices as well as their knickers.

Offline MP778

well she says she's leaving in a few months and leaving the game, so maybe just saving up, god knows she must have many regulars some of whom probably willing to pay new price

then again i heard she said she was leaving last year too...

Offline random

As the value of the pound drops you get less Euros per pound.

Offline Tonyleung

Offline mothra

Carla Southampton? Oh well...

Regulars will know Carla use to share the same flat with Xena and Nikky. Would appears she spread her wings.

Offline MP778

Carla has also increased her price.

External Link/Members Only

never punted this girl, but i'm pretty sure i've seen her when visiting Xena and that is some NUTS pricing she's got there.  for 120 think you can do a LOT better, looks and service wise

Offline alan4

never punted this girl, but i'm pretty sure i've seen her when visiting Xena and that is some NUTS pricing she's got there.  for 120 think you can do a LOT better, looks and service wise

Just what I thought. 120 for that haha. Southampton must be short of girls.

Offline Cunning Punt

I was one of the fortunate ones to have seen Xena when she was £60ph.
£80ph was still lower than average and compensation for the long journey, but I personally won't be rushing to make a 3hr round-trip to see her at £100ph and not worth doing that for just a half-hour punt.

I'm astounded that Carla is charging £120ph. She's willing but service isn't all that great, she's not very attractive and she has very unsightly stretch marks on her belly.

Offline Steve2

I am sure that Xena and Nikki Will still be busy at £100/HR.

Both provide an excellent service

Offline dubhcarr

at £90/100 Nikki/Xena +10 for CIM sorry but the girls wont get my business and as for Carla....this is a joke!!! what these girls need to realise is that we all have to take the BREXIT fiasco on the chin as we are FKKd by higher prices..........

This a very competitive market and there are younger pretty girls out there at £100ph...........and lots give good service.........

Offline Daaz324

carla and Nikki used to be £40 a few weeks ago. Now it's £70 for 30 mins!!!!!

Offline SamLP

Xena & Nikki now at 50/90, so a £10 increase from their previous rate.

Carla's not even showing up in London so it's not really a concern at the moment unless she does return and stick to that price.

Offline MP778

well now Xena is down to 90, its like watching the financial markets  :lol: !!

Offline JamesRockford

Not sure why Xena revises her prices because my understanding is that she's not even in the UK.  Her last reviews were during the summer. Can anyone confirm?

Offline SamLP

Not sure why Xena revises her prices because my understanding is that she's not even in the UK.  Her last reviews were during the summer. Can anyone confirm?

She's still around, and was mainly answering phones for the other wg's and working on some days. She may be working more days now with only 3 wg's around but that's a guess.

Offline Tony_Red

This reminds me I should atleast add her to plan B list. Been a looong time since I saw her. Easily beats most girls i've seen service wise and location is not far by car. I prefer headturners but Xena has a lot going for her.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:08:44 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Steve2

Well she has logged in today and it looks like it is from the UK

Offline Cunning Punt

Can anyone confirm?

I was in text communication with her on Tuesday this week about a possible booking in which she said she was landing that day and to try her again the next day ie Wednesday. I went elsewhere in the end so didn't see her, but going on that and the fact she's actually logging in - which she hasn't done regularly - then I'd say she was here.

One way to find out for sure is to try her yourself!

Offline bm_99

anyone seen her since she got back, still good and worth it?

Offline Tonyleung

anyone seen her since she got back, still good and worth it?

YMMV, go see her yourself.

Offline drwho

Weighing up service/location/availability I'd say £50/£90 for 30/60 mins still hits the spot, but not enough for me to seriously consider going back any time soon as I've seen her a couple of times already.

If anything I expected to return but to see Sensual Carla, but maybe that's going to have to wait until she returns to Harrow

Offline dubhcarr

Weighing up service/location/availability I'd say £50/£90 for 30/60 mins still hits the spot, but not enough for me to seriously consider going back any time soon as I've seen her a couple of times already.

If anything I expected to return but to see Sensual Carla, but maybe that's going to have to wait until she returns to Harrow

can't have hit the sweet spot then........I think that the price hike...bear in mind CIM is +£10 puts them in the area of younger prettier girls........and if Carla comes back at this price ??